The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it common in the UK to habe fake trees and so many of them? Genuine question, over here we mostly have real trees. We buy them at around mid Dec as they obviously don't stay so long lol.
When I was little my Dad only got ours on 23rd Dec, that was a tradition and quite common in Germany.

We have 1 tree. Not one in each room.

Reactions: 19
Is it common in the UK to habe fake trees and so many of them? Genuine question, over here we mostly have real trees. We buy them at around mid Dec as they obviously don't stay so long lol.
When I was little my Dad only got ours on 23rd Dec, that was a tradition and quite common in Germany.

It's normal to have fake (artificial) trees. But the vast majority of people have one tree. Please don't think the Inghams represent the UK, even we don't understand half of what they do or say. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Much better idea 1 nice real tree

Reactions: 10
I think it's another attempt at keeping him "young" and "small", mummy is a bit more grown up then mama and she has an issue with that
I can just imagine her in the aisles of B&M when he’s about 8! “He’s 96 months old!.” 🤣

BE84ACF2-5E60-4FDF-A8E0-C67301D7D4EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
What happened at the 7.30 mark, Sarah says “ oh my gosh” and it cuts to prinny with Chris?

Reactions: 7
Instead of adding more baubles and bows to the door arches, shouldn't Lazy get something to cover the feet things at the bottom. They are ugly and look like a trip hazard.

Lazy in her element, daily shopping for tat, even Creepy encouraged her by saying buy another tree as one was lost in the garage of doom.

Reactions: 28
Can someone explain that bleeping beanie hat to me please? It’s haunting my dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way Jace is allowed to treat Isla like tit boils my blood. He is BULLYING her. She is so nice to him and helps him with his tree and then he starts screeching at her when they're doing Esme's tree, trying to shut her out of the room and telling her to go on the naughty step. First Lazy tells him to tell Isla off, then when Isla tries to be nice to him and give him a hug Lazy tells Isla off. WTF? Talk about having a favourite child.

They bow to that boy's every command. They need to implement a naughty step for him ASAP. Lazy has absolutely 0 maternal skills.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
What’s with the INGHAM thing flashing throughout the vlog? Is it poor editing skills?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I had to laugh when Jace said that Isla was going back on the naughty step and he wasn‘t going to give her a hug after. That lad might squeal and screech but he doesn’t half give away some secrets. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Jace is cute, but he is so annoying!! I couldn’t imagine being in that house all day. That 2 year old RULES the house

Reactions: 38
I just remembered how much they milked Isabelles broken toe so something is definitly up with Esme. Obviously scared the SS will come knocking again and this time with a legitimate reason!

*not that other times havent been legitimate, but maybe theyre now known to them and this wouldnt look good!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think Jace is cute, but he is so annoying!! I couldn’t imagine being in that house all day. That 2 year old RULES the house
He is really annoying 🤣 I really find it hard watching the vlogs because he is screaming in the background AAAAALLL the time and interrupting constantly..
and I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old myself so I know how they are. But please, try teach him some manners!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.