The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly wasn’t wearing a mask whilst out shopping. Why the duck is she exempt. I’m sorry to go on about it but I’m just so so tired of all this COVID stuff now and how some people feel they are exempt from the rules.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Does Isla really think the elves are 'real'? I find it really odd.

Reactions: 31
She needs to stick to colouring in or at least use a spell checker
In many ways it makes me laugh (bear with me) but i absolutely loved English at school .Basically if i had to read anything i was happy ,and learnt to spell really well.What i do remember though ,if you made any mistakes ,in an essay say ,the teacher would draw a line through the mispelt word ,and write "try again"!! It taught the most uninterested kids to think about what they wrote before handing it in.(Obviously this was way before you could use aids such as spell checker.Lots of people are bad spellers ,for various reasons ,but they`re not posting on a platform where hundreds (thousands?) of young people will see.Isabelle (like her siblings) ,seriously would benefit in so many ways going back to school.We keep saying it ,it doesn`t look like it`ll happen ,but it makes me sad.She ,as are they all ,is missing out on so much.:(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Jace and Isla eating off the floor. They both saw the spilled cocopops and dived in. Who doesn't tell their kids that you don't eat off the floor. You can announce their spotless but you're all walking barefoot through the house, unless prinny is never allowed anywhere,myou'll be transferring some of her backside onto other parts of that
We've seen Prinny sliding her bum along the floor, what digs do when they have worms.
That and can you imagine being a teenager and knowing there is footage of you, when you were younger, scrounging off the floor. Even if it is spotless, whom let's their kida do that. They'll learn that's acceptable behaviour. Just get the a bowl of fresh cereal.

Then the way they eat the roast dinner. Isla's knife and fork, untouched, as she eats her food out of her Yorkshire. She must have used her fingers to put all the bits in it. Even the older ones use their fingers or fork a whole item and take bites off it. You cut the food into bite sizes pieces so you can place it in your mouth.

Esme is still limping and walking on the side of her foot. They seem to be avoiding showering her walking too much.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Another shot of Chris in shorts t short and no beanie 😨😨
How stupid of Sarah, carrying Jace down stairs in one arm, and camera in the other!
What happened to the pop up trees the girls had in their bedrooms at the old house!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Something not right with Esme she’s walking like she has wooden legs, although most of the time when you see her she’s sitting down with her legs up.
see issy is still walking around in a sweatshirt and knickers, then acting all flirty with Chris about having short hair, the family is so weird.
Chris telling Jace not to jump of the bed but still allowing him to do it and laughing, how is the child supposed to learn right from wrong.😩

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Not more Christmas trees 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Feel bad for saying this too, but Jace’s squealing is becoming too much. I know they are family vloggers and film their daily lives, but this child is so hyper and it makes viewing very difficult. Maybe set him up with an activity when filming one segment of the video and then show him in another part, instead of having him squealing throughout the whole thing. Why does Isabelle keep saying her room is warm?? It doesn’t look warm to me at all. Having a beige headboard, gold lamp and wooden desk and wardrobe doesn’t make that big I inviting bedroom look warm. I’ve noticed how much of a perfectionist she seems to be too and the need to explain everything in detail.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If Isabelle's room is so massive why have they squashed the tree into a tiny space where it looks like it doesn't fit.

Isla eating her food out of a toddler tray thing. I keep saying she is regressing more and more but it's getting ridiculous now. She's always with Jace, in his cot, playing with him etc. It's different to the way Esme and Isabelle play with him, it's like she feels she's the same age as him.
So very sad to see, she needs to be around children her own age to see you don't behave like that at nearly 10.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Were the family Dixon so poor they had to share cutlery as Sarah doesn't seem to have taught her children how to use it.The way they touch everything with their hands is disgusting ,Sharon38 you put on that fake posh accent yet your family are feral ,unclean and have no manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Did anyone see Mila making a chewing action at the dinner table? Do you think Chris is already giving her food?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And why is Jason getting told off for calling Lazy ‘mummy’ and being corrected to ‘mama’? What is her problem?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
And why is Jason getting told off for calling Lazy ‘mummy’ and being corrected to ‘mama’? What is her problem?
I think it's another attempt at keeping him "young" and "small", mummy is a bit more grown up then mama and she has an issue with that

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Isla and esme still call her mummy at times which is way odder then the 2 year old saying it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.