The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much does someone make from the aff links?
Greedy lazy must not be making as much as she was hoping for from tat&me
Usually it’s pennies for clicking on them and then a certain percentage of the sale if someone buys through that link.

Reactions: 11
I think Winifred is another of the ifam who has “learning disabilities”. She has a youtube channel in which she ”sings”.

Reactions: 6
So don't even have any respect when out! And hops Islas had a pcr testView attachment 907753
I would've chucked the sponge at her face, poured the water over her head and told her to clean it up herself. I then would've handed in my notice because there is no way I'd work in a place Sarah frequents.

Is she claiming masks make her faint again? Because she was perfectly fine wearing them in Europe where she knew they wouldn’t take her tit
If anyone questions her about it she'll do a Gillian McKeith for the vlog.
Gillian McKeith "faints" live on I'm a Celeb on Make a GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 26
#204 no proper shoes in the snow, is it finally catching up with your poor child's toe?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sarah's Insta stories about presents. Not a chance those rainbow teether rattle things with tiny bells on them are suitable for a small baby. Forgive me, I clicked on the link...

"Tasteless and irritating, not afraid of baby bites, very strong and resistant to fall. This high quality ribbon sensory toy must be the best partner for Toddler."

Tasteless and irritating sounds perfect for Sarah but as much as the "soft and smooth surface will avoid your babies skin be hurt", I'm going to guess this rattle might not have passed too many safety or quality checks.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sarah's Insta stories about presents. Not a chance those rainbow teether rattle things with tiny bells on them are suitable for a small baby. Forgive me, I clicked on the link...

"Tasteless and irritating, not afraid of baby bites, very strong and resistant to fall. This high quality ribbon sensory toy must be the best partner for Toddler."

Tasteless and irritating sounds perfect for Sarah but as much as the "soft and smooth surface will avoid your babies skin be hurt", I'm going to guess this rattle might not have passed too many safety or quality checks.
Clear your cookies or your purchases will be giving her pocket money for the next month!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You’re missing somebody out - it’d be cool to see ‘Mr DeLonge’ and the other make-believe members of his imaginary alternate punk-rock band, The Adventure, that he was front man and lead guitarist in. View attachment 907771
Is this real? It's just so ridiculous surely no one would respond to this? I feel so embarrassed for them kids if this is genuine and Sarah how desperate must you be to be with this creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the next thread title should be: The Ingham Family #204 how are you cheer me up omg no way

In honour of strange Winifred who posts that exact same comment on every vlog 😂 so weird.
Yes yes yes! I’ve mentioned her before. If you look at her account, She is maybe with learning difficulties her self?

Reactions: 7
Why so many dinosaur presents considering Jace is scared of them?
Because they decided before he was even born that he would like dinosaurs. It doesn't matter what any of them actually like, Sarah chooses for all of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
These three are spending waaaayyyyyy too much time with each other. The side eye, snarks and bitchy comments were coming full pelt tonight. Isla with the rolling and side eyes and Esme is actually turning into a bit of an unpleasant little gobshite the way she downs poor Issy all the time. And no Sarah it’s not a joke or Esme’s fiery personality she just got the Dixon gob.
For someoj
She is the small business that gifted the recent sleepover to them

I wish someone could reply all this to her in the comment section!

Oh dear Thomas 😞
oh that poor lad

• Sad
Reactions: 8
How much does someone make from the aff links?
Greedy lazy must not be making as much as she was hoping for from tat&me
it’s very lucrative. All of them do it. It’s such beggy Mitchell behaviour.

She’s turning into such a beg like all the rest by affiliate linking EVERYTHING! “I’m just popping on because loads of you have asked” nobody asked Sarah 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Nope no mask at all 😡 Up here in Scotland we need to in the hairdresser. It’s a pain but has to be done. There is absolutely no reason at for her not to wear one. I mean come on it’s not difficult. Here is a tip for you Sarah! Your chins will not protect you from COVID 😏 I hope they fine them.
It’s Tin Tin!! I’ve been racking my brains who big Sarah reminds me of here and it is Tin Tin 😂 And mad Mandy from This Country 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sarah love, you do know Amazon isn't a small business??

Yip affiliate links to Amazon screams 'set for life'.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.