The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think it was possible, but I think I actually dislike her more than I hate HIM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In New Zealand you can’t go to the hairdressers if you’re not vaccinated. I guess that’s not the case in England. I didn’t even pick up on the fact she wasn’t wearing a mask.
Although to be fair, I’m not gonna lie, after she was talking about Chris’s tool, all rational thoughts left my mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Isabelles room tour... the makeup case sarah got her from a facebook freebie... isabelles saying thier old neighbour asked sarah if she wanted it for Isabelle.

Oh the lies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Isabelles room tour... the makeup case sarah got her from a facebook freebie... isabelles saying thier old neighbour asked sarah if she wanted it for Isabelle.

Oh the lies 🤣
She's turning into her mother in so many ways none of them positive I may add.

Reactions: 36
Wow, Lazy actually went to the hairdressers, let's hope the rest of them follow suit very soon. Funny how both she and Creepy mentioned him wanting her to have a drastic cut and colour, I always assumed he wanted her to keep the overly long, childlike hair.

In the Sassybelle video, Isabelle showed two necklaces, one with her name on that Lazy wore once on the van trip and one that had 16 on it. I wonder if they were from her dad and grandparents and they weren't on her presents opening video because they only show the crap that Lazy buys.
She actually said it was from her dad in the video, she could have meant Chris since she calls him dad. But did not show up in the massive birthdaygift opening.

Reactions: 10
Nope no mask at all 😡 Up here in Scotland we need to in the hairdresser. It’s a pain but has to be done. There is absolutely no reason at for her not to wear one. I mean come on it’s not difficult. Here is a tip for you Sarah! Your chins will not protect you from COVID 😏 I hope they fine them.
She always looks so bloody smug, she has a very high opinion of herself ! It's a good job people can see through her for the horrible person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow, Lazy actually went to the hairdressers, let's hope the rest of them follow suit very soon.
Knowing them they’ll probably tell the kids if they want a haircut it’ll have to be a Christmas present.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She actually said it was from her dad in the video, she could have meant Chris since she calls him dad. But did not show up in the massive birthdaygift opening.
I thought Chris DID buy her is own gift and people on here commented how weird it was?

Reactions: 19
I thought Chris DID buy her is own gift and people on here commented how weird it was?
Yes, Creepy got her the Pandora bracelet which she said was from her 'dad'. I'm wondering if her actual dad bought her a necklace for her birthday and that made Creepy randomly buy her the bracelet to compete.

Reactions: 19
A
Yes, Creepy got her the Pandora bracelet which she said was from her 'dad'. I'm wondering if her actual dad bought her a necklace for her birthday and that made Creepy randomly buy her the bracelet to compete.
Oh okay I didn’t watch just remember he got his own gift which was super weird. If anyone did it should have been sarah

Reactions: 12
I think the next thread title should be: The Ingham Family #204 how are you cheer me up omg no way

In honour of strange Winifred who posts that exact same comment on every vlog 😂 so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ah ok, I had forgotten about that. But thought it may be the case. But not sure

Reactions: 3
Definitely sounds like something creepy and Lazy would do

Reactions: 8
How much does someone make from the aff links?
Greedy lazy must not be making as much as she was hoping for from tat&me

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.