The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They keep saying it's not getting better but it is. It is fine when his glasses areon. They think that because it turns when they're off, it's not working. The thing they need to understand is that he will always have a turn with this condition, the glasses fix it but you have to continue using the glasses to stop the turn. His eye turns to fix the focus. When his glasses are on, it doesn't have to. He's never going to have a straight eye without the glasses unless they get yhe surgery. The issue with the surgery is it would puppetry be cosmetic as he'd still need glasses.
There is also a risk that the eye will turn outward. with glasses on, if he gets ghe surgery as the brain doesn't understand it's been fixed. Imagine having a condition that is fixed with glasses and then you're put through surgery when you'll still need harasses and could end up with a turn that you can't hide. Most people with this condition just use glasses or contact lenses. My cousin has this and you'd never know unless you saw him when he too, his glasses of or contacts out. He was offered surgery but the doctor warned about the risk. It was purley cosmetic, he would have had to wear glasses still.

This isn't a lazy eye. It's over compensating for being long sighted. Glasses make his eyes straight because it's fixing his sight. If there was nothing wrong with Jace's eye sight..,his eye wouldn't be straight with his glasses on
Who is JoJo

So don't even have any respect when out! And hops Islas had a pcr test
Screenshot_20211205-234259_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I'm calling it now, NYE 2021 will see My Forever reform for one special night with support act Sarah Ingram performing Don't Stop Believin', Dancing Queen (featuring the Shrek dance) and other karaoke classics.
You’re missing somebody out - it’d be cool to see ‘Mr DeLonge’ and the other make-believe members of his imaginary alternate punk-rock band, The Adventure, that he was front man and lead guitarist in.
66A4F44A-91BF-49BF-B717-5A0561900171.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So any takers to pre-order a Halloween wanket with pumpkins on in the middle of December?! Roll up, roll up. Surely it’s what everyone wants this time of year! Sure she promised these weeks before Hallowee!
I wouldn't give 50p for that ugly thing. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi Peeps :love:
Well I thought eldest daughter was pissed 🍹🍹🍹🍹in tonight's "performance."
And in fairness that baba is a little cutie 👶

Reactions: 2
Sorry but why the hell is Esme and Isabelle jumping up and down about the elfs.
Its ridiculous and so sad. Also I knew Isla would be even more babyish as Christmas approaches but lying in the cot and talking like a 3yr old all the time it’s so bad.
Big Sarah constantly trying to have us believe that her kids are dinky is beyond a joke now she’s actually lost the plot.
Another tit vlog all of them hanging about the house eating junk and doing absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 33
So don't even have any respect when out! And hops Islas had a pcr testView attachment 907753
To be honest first question that comes to my mind is “ we’re they actually wearing face masks?” Cos they are mandatory now and when Sarah and Isabelle went in Asda in today’s vlog they only filmed mila and didn’t film each other’s faces u just heard them talking which made me think they weren’t wearing them or Sarah wasn’t cos we know how she feels about them.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
To be honest first question that comes to my mind is “ we’re they actually wearing face masks?” Cos they are mandatory now and when Sarah and Isabelle went in Asda in today’s vlog they only filmed mila and didn’t film each other’s faces u just heard them talking which made me think they weren’t wearing them or Sarah wasn’t cos we know how she feels about them.
She wasn’t wearing a mask in the Hair Dressers!
83635BC5-AC71-41F3-A8DB-E2388181D676.png

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Their stuck-on fns are really beyond help. Imagine feeling honoured to be permitted to clean up after that slovenly chav.

1638761827517.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I am addicted to tattle too, pretty much just the Inghams page because they keep on digging that hole and it's fascinating how, when you think they can't go any lower, they do:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Who is JoJo
She is the small business that gifted the recent sleepover to them

Sold their baby in doll version
Left their BABY on a beach
Let the kids go in a loch alone with no aids and even afterwards didn’t buy any
Let their kids go in the sea on paddle boards without aids
Took them out of education
Missed medical appointments for the children so they could ‘travel’
Bullied girls that spoke out about them
Got another sacked from their job by tricking information out of them
Doxxing anyone that spoke out about them
Threatened to leak Zalfie’s address

Oh and the dads a creep that’s into 16 years he has a position of power over (allegedly)

Want anymore Andrea?
I wish someone could reply all this to her in the comment section!

Oh dear Thomas 😞

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Makes me so mad! It's crazy around here so many cases at the school and my husbands work and I'm dreading him on my youngest 2 getting it. Mr and my eldest have and was torture being away from them especially the baby but you do things to protect others I'm still bot 100% 4months later! I'm exempt due to a heart and lung issue and although struggled badly when pregnant and still do now I always wear a masks to protect others but mainly my kids I wear my lanyard with it as sometime I do have to stop and pull it down to take a few deep breaths but then always put it back on So many just don't care now I would never go to a hairdressers with out one etc she really doesn't care and this way will just keep getting worse Without sounding horrible I hope they get it and not mild hope it actually makes them suffer for a few days or god forbid she has it mild will be rant after rant about how I nothing and she won't last the 10days and will be out and about spreading it or if mild out qnd about spreading it without knowing that wouldn't surprise me if 1 of the girls was Yes it's annoying and everyone's had enough but if we all stick to the rules hopefully will be over sooner

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Makes me so mad! It's crazy around here so many cases at the school and my husbands work and I'm dreading him on my youngest 2 getting it. Mr and my eldest have and was torture being away from them especially the baby but you do things to protect others I'm still bot 100% 4months later! I'm exempt due to a heart and lung issue and although struggled badly when pregnant and still do now I always wear a masks to protect others but mainly my kids I wear my lanyard with it as sometime I do have to stop and pull it down to take a few deep breaths but then always put it back on So many just don't care now I would never go to a hairdressers with out one etc she really doesn't care and this way will just keep getting worse Without sounding horrible I hope they get it and not mild hope it actually makes them suffer for a few days or god forbid she has it mild will be rant after rant about how I nothing and she won't last the 10days and will be out and about spreading it or if mild out qnd about spreading it without knowing that wouldn't surprise me if 1 of the girls was Yes it's annoying and everyone's had enough but if we all stick to the rules hopefully will be over sooner
I have asthma and wearing my mask sometimes exaggerates my attacks. I am far too anxious not to wear a mask though!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nope no mask at all 😡 Up here in Scotland we need to in the hairdresser. It’s a pain but has to be done. There is absolutely no reason at for her not to wear one. I mean come on it’s not difficult. Here is a tip for you Sarah! Your chins will not protect you from COVID 😏 I hope they fine them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I still can't tell she's had a haircut ffs. It looks exactly the same as always except unusually clean.

Reactions: 24
Is she claiming masks make her faint again? Because she was perfectly fine wearing them in Europe where she knew they wouldn’t take her tit

Reactions: 39
Nope no mask at all 😡 Up here in Scotland we need to in the hairdresser. It’s a pain but has to be done. There is absolutely no reason at for her not to wear one. I mean come on it’s not difficult. Here is a tip for you Sarah! Your chins will not protect you from COVID 😏 I hope they fine them.
We have you in England too! It’s not hard to wear a mask in the hairdressers. She was apparently exempt when she was pregnant but she’s not anymore( well atleast we hope not) she is also unvaccinated so defo should be wearing it! She doesn’t care for anyones health but her own!

I still can't tell she's had a haircut ffs. It looks exactly the same as always except unusually clean.
Let’s hope she got some tips from the hairdresser about washing her hair properly. Also bet she asked for tips on her bald patch but won’t listen cos that means spending money 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
Wow, Lazy actually went to the hairdressers, let's hope the rest of them follow suit very soon. Funny how both she and Creepy mentioned him wanting her to have a drastic cut and colour, I always assumed he wanted her to keep the overly long, childlike hair.

In the Sassybelle video, Isabelle showed two necklaces, one with her name on that Lazy wore once on the van trip and one that had 16 on it. I wonder if they were from her dad and grandparents and they weren't on her presents opening video because they only show the crap that Lazy buys.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.