Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neck lace

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

'He drove to Pisa, just to please her. Shame he's such a sleazy geezer'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Anni1312

Chatty Member
I wonder where they keep their thick coats ... they can't just all have one of those little bags where they ram their Shein shi* in, can they?!!

Also for 7 ppl I expect at least 7 large and 7 small towels, flanells all that .... where are those stored?
Oh right no washing no towels - silly me.

Tea towels for washing up maybe??
Ah noooo, all disposable plastic cups n stuff.

This must be a trash can on wheels, in every way!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

paolo

Chatty Member
I'm three days behind but these idiots giving their two year old tea and in a bottle. Jesus Christ, they've got no idea. They just don't care to learn or they're too stupid. "Cup of teas", no you fuckwit, it's cups of tea. This may be an unpopular opinion but I can't stand that the uneducated are influencing children who are the future. Don't get me wrong, everyone should have opportunities, but the lack of intelligence grates on me no end.
In my opinion Chris has mild intellectual deficits and Sarah has moderate intellectual deficits. These parental deficits will most assuredly interfere with the intellectual abilities of their children.

Over the years we have seen hundreds of examples of Chris and Sarah's intellectual struggles. In their latest vlog Sarah is confused as to why the wind is stronger in one area of the parking lot and weaker in a different area of the same parking lot. She is intellectually unable to account for physical wind barriers or wind direction. Sarah also struggled to understand the concept of tunnels. She became agitated about driving through tunnels to the point of obsession. Chris was also frustrated by the tunnels and neither of them could understand why there were so many tunnels even though they appeared to know that they were driving through mountainous areas.

Intellectual deficits (like those of Chris and Sarah) also impair the ability to understand danger/risk. You could tell them a hundred times that it is unsafe for children to be in deep water without a life vest or that it's unsafe to have the baby in the front seat of a vehicle and so on. Their intellectual impairment is such that they lack the mental acuity to understand and retain this information. That's why they'll use a life vest one day but not the next day, for example.

This also explains why neither of them have the intellectual ability to be concerned about their children's education.

Being generous?

Chris IQ 95
Sarah IQ 85

• Heart
  • Haha

JaeXYZ

Why is it that there's always one IFAM who comments that they've seen them in their next location? Always just the one 🤨 Almost like that person wants to drum up some interest in advance of future vlogs :unsure:

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
For the love of god OCD IS NOT ABOUT CLEANING! OCD is obsessive compulsive disorder. It is about having rituals you HAVE to complete for your own mental wellness. For example, having to turn a light on and off or you think you or your family will die. People are not "just a bit OCD" about something if they have to have things a certain way, it just means they are fussy about something that matters to them. It doesn't mean if they don't do it they think something awful will happen.
There are people on here with OCD and it is incredibly disrespectful and stigmatising to them, to suggest that Sir Noncealot has it. Unless you are formally diagnosed by a psychiatrist, you have no right to go around appropriating a very severe mental illness for clout on social media.

Sorry but this make me furious! I do not have OCD but I do have other stigmatised mental illnesses and I want to scream when ppl diagnose themselves left right and centre to seem quirky or as a get of jail free card to deflect blame and criticism.
Well said 👏 👏👏👏

My Husband has OCD, properly diagnosed as you described and it makes his life a misery sometimes. His revolves around numbers and patterns of numbers. He flicks switches a certain number of times, he taps things, he will pick up and put things down over and over because he's not happy with how the base hit the table, and he's not allowed the TV remote because if he changes the channel and it lands on someone halfway through a sentence he will flick backwards and forwards until he hits a gap in the conversation. THAT is how much it can control his life sometimes. Luckily it only flares up really badly these days when he's stressed or worried about something. Day to day it's mostly just the tapping, but in the past it's been heartbreaking to watch him struggle. I've had comments about how lucky I am to have a husband with OCD because people assume he cleans non-stop, but he is the messiest person I know!

I have a friend who suffered really badly with OCD around cleaning and germs. It wasn't about getting fingerprints off glass, or marks off fake marble floors. It was bleaching her own skin until it bled to kill germs, and scrubbing the entire bathroom, with every chemical available, everytime anyone used the toilet. She would disinfect all her groceries when she got home from the supermarket. Luckily, she's doing well now, thanks to going private for some very intense therapy.

Their house is a shit hole. They're living on top of each other in a clapped-out old van, with no proper bathroom facilities, and wearing the same dirty clothes for days on end. There's no way he's got OCD.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Klp86

VIP Member
Oh my god you guys are brilliant. Rumbled their fake police stop already 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how fucking cringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Sarah forever saying she is living the dream in their DPD van.

Being married to a well known pedalo, who has cheated multiple times on you.
Living in a DPD van that is a health and safety hazard. A death trap waiting to happen, god forbid they ever have an accident.
Ruining your children's education, all because of sir n0ncealots actions meaning they cannot have normal lives anymore.
Making it a priority to visit Primark and Flying Tiger while travelling in a country that has so much beauty and history to offer.
Spending days going down slides in the pools at a resort. Wow so wild and off grid 🙄

If you call that living your best life Sarah, then you're welcome to it!

I love my life.
It is nice waking up everyday knowing I have a husband who isn't interested in 16 year old girls. Who hasn't cheated on me once, let alone multiple times.
Who I'm not ashamed to be married to.
It is also nice knowing my childrens identity is not out there for all to see. They have privacy and aren't plastered over god knows what websites. I dread to even think.
It is also nice not having to defend my actions on a daily basis, or to try and keep up with the constant lies.
I also make it my duty to endure my children eat a well balanced diet, get regular haircuts, see the dentist every 6 months, wear shoes that fit, wear nice suitable clothes, and attend school and college.

I doubt Sarah can tick off any of those things.

• Heart
  • Sad

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Her attitude is awful! I'm not sure anyone would take a baby who's not had there injections on a trip like this even pre covid Poor Mila doesn't get a choice she's already missed her 12week one and about to miss her 16week ones she needs to be stopped she isn't a mother

I see good old number 1 fan has piped up with "she's had her first lot!" OK but what about 2nd and 3rd? 🤣🤦‍♀️

Can't keep up when posting behind 🤣🤦‍♀️ never will keep up back in real time 🤣

God help us that and the 500 advent calendars a day 🤦‍♀️
They are slightly not in real time because your husband is a pervert and you need to be long gone from a place before you upload it incase you are reported. Is what you mean.

• Haha
  • Heart

Raw

VIP Member
SHOCKING NEWS, the police officer in the thumbnail is from google images.
Yes! I was just going to post the same! They never got stopped by police at all, it was just to make us believe their van seats are safe and secure 🤦‍♀️ come on Inghams, Stop. With. The. Bloody. Lies!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
One of my children had clinically diagnosed OCD when they were an early teenager. It was the hardest thing I’ve had to cope with parenting wise. Their’s was hygiene and cleaning. They’d have to have a full shower and a complete change of clothes after using the toilet so school was incredibly hard. It was way before Covid but we were getting through a bottle of hand gel a day and 4 or 5 bottles of soap and shower gel a week. Their bedroom was scrubbed from top to bottom time and time again. They suffered with eczema so all this made them worse. I could see the panic in their eyes but I couldn’t do anything to help. We went to CAHMs and we had input from the school and GP. They did get better but not 100% better. I remember the day when they were about 21 and they said “I don’t really have to worry about dirt so much now mum.” I actually wept because I was so pleased the hold this condition had on them was finally being released . I’m a bit teary now.

Wiping a few services down with an antibacterial wipe, or running a bissel around your house is NOT having OCD. My child would have been hysterical had they had to wear a T-shirt with shit on it. I wouldn‘t wear a t shirt with shirt on it and I don’t have OCD. Creepy is just a dick who wants a bandwagon to jump on .

• Heart
Reactions: 53

sunniva

Chatty Member
That meal just made me really sad. Lazy introduced it as ‘’brown rice and tons of vegetables’’ and I wondered if she was trying to dramatically prove everyone wrong about their diet, especially after the van tour only showed packet pastries and pot noodles. I was thinking… brown rice? Lol I’m a health conscious vegan and rarely eat effing brown rice.

But obviously, it wasn’t brown rice with tons of veg, of course it wasn’t. It was packet rice w a handful of freeze dried peas between 7 of them. WHITE RICE IN SOY SAUCE ISNT BROWN RICE LAZY. LMao. It might sound petty but it makes a big difference nutritionally speaking.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad. Those kids are undernourished and have so rarely in their lives eaten real food. And what’s worse, Lazy has allowed herself to believe this is peak nutrition. Pathetic and sad. 5 people are being set up to eat like shit for the rest of their lives and we’re just here watching it.

• Sad
Reactions: 53