The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, lots of tunnels which, coming from the US at the time we traveled Italy on tour, I was impressed with the engineering and speed of travel. Rather than have long and potentially hazardous mountain roads, they just cut right through them! The Romans have good form in road building 😉
We have a stretch of road in Scotland called "Rest and Be Thankful" and it is CONSTANTLY closed because of landslides or the risk of landslides in rainy weather. I wish they had built it as a tunnel through the mountain pass rather than just this dodgy road around the hillside. Great idea to just cut right through the mountains instead of going around them. Even in the French Alps I've travelled on roads that are tunnels or have roofs over the road to make them safer from any landslips or debris falling off the mountain. Don't know why we are still so behind in the UK wasting huge amounts of money on repairing the road and stabilising the hillside every couple of months when we could have just built a tunnel years ago :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was put back a year at school due to illness. I had a brain tumour and my right eye removed at only 11 years old. So you can imagine how traumatic that was for me and my family. I am 35 now, and that happened in 1997 so it was a long time ago now.
And you know what, it was being put back a year in school that really fucked with my head and made me feel different and like a freak. I had to form new friendships, put up with loads of awkward questions, and i really was made to feel different. It was horrible and i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
I dont know if holding people back still occurs, but it did for me (although it was a long time ago now).
*Overall i have had a very good education. I passed all my GCSE's, A-Levels, and went on to do both my BA degree and my MA degree* But the impact of being held back a year absolutely caused damage to my mental health. It wasnt a happy time for me at all.
Your very brave. It must have been a very difficult situation to contend with at such a young age. However, you have excelled academically and have a good yet draining career. Both you and your parents should be justifiably proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sarah doesn’t think the kids need education because she thinks the YouTube gravy train will keep rolling on and her kids will be famous.

she should look how quickly the next thing often comes along, MySpace is dead, Vine where the Paul brothers got famous is now dead. Things come and go and YouTube won’t be there forever.

even sarah and Chris will need to do something else at some point because YouTube isn’t going to pay the bills until they retire.

they do not think of anything other than in the moment. Yes that’s fine to some extent living in the moment but it’s also real life. Big footballs and people from big bands back in the day are now skint… it can and does happen to anyone if you aren’t careful with money and planning your future

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah I agree with you! Nothing wrong with putting on weight. But she’s just to unhealthy and also lying about the size clothes she is. It can be really damaging to a women or young girl saying she fits in a size 10 coat and 14 clothes. She’s definatly not a size 14. I’m a size 14 and a lot smaller than she is. Lying about your size means your uncomfortable in your own skin but she doesn’t help herself 🙈🙈
It’s very worrying that she’s doing it around her children too. My mum never discussed clothes sizes with me or my sister it was try this on if you need it bigger or smaller I will get them for you. I also hate how she always refers to Isabelle being bigger than her. I’m an 8/10 depending where I shop and sometimes with coats I get 12 I’m 5.5 and a healthy weight. So there’s no way Sarah is fitting into them. Although I can not stand her, the ballooning of her hands and ankles are quite concerning. Her skin on her face too. She really needs to start a skin care routine and put sunscreen on.

On Sarah's weight gain I also think it's lack of exercise and bad food choices but also, due to the puffiness,it looks like excessive alcohol intake. You can pretend life is great but how do you live with yourself letting a man off with what he has done, deny it, treat young victims dreadfully and carry on without some sort of help.I'd be on the wine every night myself.

Reactions: 25
It's not recommended for newborns/young children to travel in car seats for long periods.

It's especially not recommended when the baby suffers from hip problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mila's hip is even worse by the time they get back. Poor thing must be in pain.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It's not recommended for newborns/young children to travel in car seats for long periods.

It's especially not recommended when the baby suffers from hip problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mila's hip is even worse by the time they get back. Poor thing must be in pain.
I was thinking this too. Also what about her appointment?. Didn’t they say Jace was going for another eye examination from a different optometrist as they weren’t happy with the other one?.

If they want to try a new direction, why not a mukbang, with their love of food? They could have done a platter of Spanish, French & Italian dishes, but they’d rather eat pot noodles or packet rice! They could even show us a selection of European sweets, which would appeal to their sweet tooth!

Reactions: 17
On Sarah's weight gain I also think it's lack of exercise and bad food choices but also, due to the puffiness,it looks like excessive alcohol intake. You can pretend life is great but how do you live with yourself letting a man off with what he has done, deny it, treat young victims dreadfully and carry on without some sort of help.I'd be on the wine every night myself.
She must feel a lot of resentment because he literally ruined their lives and income. At the start of it she didn't care because they were still loaded now not so much. Yes they make enough at present however that will not last. He has to be the most obvious sexual predator I have ever witnessed yet Sarah is blindes by love. He literally makes my skin crawl, the way he is with Isabelle, the way he talks in that accent, his greasy hair, I wouldn't trust him around my children.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was thinking this too. Also what about her appointment?. Didn’t they say Jace was going for another eye examination from a different optometrist as they weren’t happy with the other one?.
They said the doctor said they could go away on their trip as it wasn't urgent? I wonder if they told the doctor they'd be going away for at least a month and she'd be in a car seat for multiple hours a day.

Didn't they say she cries in her car seat? Maybe she's in pain. I bet they have her between them as she cries a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
If they want to try a new direction, why not a mukbang, with their love of food? They could have done a platter of Spanish, French & Italian dishes, but they’d rather eat pot noodles or packet rice! They could even show us a selection of European sweets, which would appeal to their sweet tooth!
We got lasagne baguette what more do you want. Jeez, they are doing you a favour filming every almost every day you fool

She must feel a lot of resentment because he literally ruined their lives and income. At the start of it she didn't care because they were still loaded now not so much. Yes they make enough at present however that will not last. He has to be the most obvious sexual predator I have ever witnessed yet Sarah is blindes by love. He literally makes my skin crawl, the way he is with Isabelle, the way he talks in that accent, his greasy hair, I wouldn't trust him around my children.
I don’t think she’s blinded by love. Blinded by marble and not going back to the estate more like

• Haha
They said the doctor said they could go away on their trip as it wasn't urgent? I wonder if they told the doctor they'd be going away for at least a month and she'd be in a car seat for multiple hours a day.

Didn't they say she cries in her car seat? Maybe she's in pain. I bet they have her between them as she cries a lot.
Yes, the doctor at the hospital that they hadn't even been referred to yet, but got through immediately on a direct line to discuss their upcoming holiday with the doctor who personally told them it's not urgent despite not possibly having had time to look at any information.

That's the one.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes, the doctor at the hospital that they hadn't even been referred to yet, but got through immediately on a direct line to discuss their upcoming holiday with the doctor who personally told them it's not urgent despite not possibly having had time to look at any information.

That's the one.
Sarah’s got a better black book than Boris Johnson. Direct lines to everyone of importance

Was probably Boris who phoned them in the Maldives and told them Covid was just hype and agreed that supermarket workers were fools

• Haha
Reactions: 32
#198 Inghams in Italy? Mamma mia! They’re pasta their best, with verbal diarrhoea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Oh yes I remember that. Did they give them a time frame of when they’d get an appointment? I also thought the optometrist wanted to check jaces eyes 6 weeks after this new prescription and glasses. He got the glasses just before they went away so his follow up should be due and the second opinion they said they were going to get as the optometrist said Jace was long sighted and Sarah claims he’s not because he can see tiny little things far away 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. They were both pushing for eye surgery.

Those 2 should never of had kids! They are as useful as a chocolate teapot!.

At 16, why is she even in just her knickers, from the waist down, when her step dad is in the same room?! I am so disturbed by this. It was bad enough the day before when she was filmed falling out of her tiny bikini top.

If there is anything untoward going on between Creepy and Isabelle, who would she tell? She has literally no one to tell. If she confided in Sarah or Jane, I just don't think that they'd believe her. She has no friends or other relatives that she could talk to. They have isolated her from everyone 😔😔
I've not seen the footage but want to report if it's as described by posters here. What vlog's day/time is it in?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm off to Pisa for 2 days to do my washing. Judging by the state of the Tower there I wondered if it was built by an ancestor of Pylon Palace's builder?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think blinded by love but by money. To stay with him and as a consequence your children have to leave school, after school activities and have their lives turned upside down, presumably due to bullying about his pervy behaviour, is the worst kind of person and above all Mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm three days behind but these idiots giving their two year old tea and in a bottle. Jesus Christ, they've got no idea. They just don't care to learn or they're too stupid. "Cup of teas", no you fuckwit, it's cups of tea. This may be an unpopular opinion but I can't stand that the uneducated are influencing children who are the future. Don't get me wrong, everyone should have opportunities, but the lack of intelligence grates on me no end.
In my opinion Chris has mild intellectual deficits and Sarah has moderate intellectual deficits. These parental deficits will most assuredly interfere with the intellectual abilities of their children.

Over the years we have seen hundreds of examples of Chris and Sarah's intellectual struggles. In their latest vlog Sarah is confused as to why the wind is stronger in one area of the parking lot and weaker in a different area of the same parking lot. She is intellectually unable to account for physical wind barriers or wind direction. Sarah also struggled to understand the concept of tunnels. She became agitated about driving through tunnels to the point of obsession. Chris was also frustrated by the tunnels and neither of them could understand why there were so many tunnels even though they appeared to know that they were driving through mountainous areas.

Intellectual deficits (like those of Chris and Sarah) also impair the ability to understand danger/risk. You could tell them a hundred times that it is unsafe for children to be in deep water without a life vest or that it's unsafe to have the baby in the front seat of a vehicle and so on. Their intellectual impairment is such that they lack the mental acuity to understand and retain this information. That's why they'll use a life vest one day but not the next day, for example.

This also explains why neither of them have the intellectual ability to be concerned about their children's education.

Being generous?

Chris IQ 95
Sarah IQ 85

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.