Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
It's funny that Chris and Sarah are so desperate that they make up an entire encounter with a police check point which so obviously didn't happen but what isn't so funny, heartbreaking in fact, is the fact that they are doing this in front of their children. They are going to carry on life thinking that it's OK to blatantly lie. Isabelle Esme and Isla are all old enough to instinctively know its wrong but they are all still at an age where they are so easily influenced and 100% of that influence is from a pair of evil lying scumbags

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Blah blah

**Sarah, this is an appeal to you**... I know you read here, and if you dont, a family member surely does!
Why are you allowing the most precious things in your life, your Children, put in a position of danger every time you travel/drive around in that Van?
I am genuine in my fear for their safety, you know the baby seats are not secured correctly, they are sitting on moveable foam cushions, held down with velcro, the Isofix are not installed properly, you know this as you avoid showing the seats in the vlogs. We can clearly see the leg tucked under J's seat in the vlogs, there are no holes in the cushions like you said there was, to say that is deceitful. The older girls may have seatbelts, but again, the foam cushions will slide out from under them if you have to brake suddenly, or god forbid something worse. No neck support for E, a lapbelt for I and little I should be on a booster seat.
You are smart enough to know this, if ifam and others are concerned, you should be too.
From one mother to another, please for the sake of your Childrens safety.. Do something and do it now. This is genuine concern, I will say no more about this as its like pushing shit up hill now, I tried on your vlogs and was blocked straight away... common sense should prevail here and i hope it does

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Looks like Sarah was right about there being a hole in the seat for the leg of Jace's Isofix. Problem is that it's at the back of the seat meaning it's for use when the seat is front facing.

1635543829905.png

On a side note, what is this woman droning about about? "man of the house" (not with those thighs and moobs) "work sooo hard" (are we watching the same person?). I nearly puked in my mouth at that sycophantic drivel. Pull yourself together, woman - you're too old for Sir Noncealot.

1635544101772.png

#Vanlife isn't helping with your Instagram follower count is it Chrissy Boi

1635544905276.png

At least you can take some bitter comfort that Sarah's is even worse :)

1635544980737.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
You all all forgetting that sarah used to be an Olympic swimmer who was known around Bradford for her swimming. She could swim for miles without stopping. Give her two steps to walk up though and you’ve no chance

• Haha

Vesty

Hi new here,
As a father of a daughter and step daughter I saw the old vlog they did where Chris was hiding under his step daughter bed for a hour i would never dream of doing that which man wants to hide under a 13yo bed let alone a hour
I come from a very bad childhood growing up with abuse around on many levels, I have been watching this family a little over a year now and to me there is a lot of abuse going on far more than you can see going on and I believe both ( Chris & Sarah ) or equal to blame Sarah comes over as she is grooming Isabella. There children been taken out of school is a no as they get no social skills i know as I went to 13 different junior schools so I ended up being a loner
Next why was Chris filming and driving on last nights vlog is that not dangerous driving no care or attention??
Next as they not had a shower how or they keeping clean even I know Isabella and Sarah have had a period while they been van living ?
And the day they set of Chris had to work on the van during the night so no way has that van been MOT or had the insurance changed

• Heart
  • Sad

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
ive seen all the comments regarding there income and expenditure, i have a house around the same price as theres mine was 850k thousand but we put a large deposit down so mine and my hubands mortgage is for around 500k whoich i would suspect the inghams is around that. we pay around 2500 a month plus 2000 a year in council tax taking into account that plus electric and gas which are increasing, tv licence, house insurance, food shop, water, car repayments/insurance.... theres no way the inghams are comfortable enough to be going out spending on tat at the rate she does. me and my husband are very comfortable in our careers (one a surgeon and other a+e consultant) and some months we have to balance our finances although unlike sarah and chris we have savings and other investments to help out if needed.

theres no way they arent struggling having to pay for tutors mortgage, council tax, credit card bills ect all on youtube money.

i dont come from a family with money growing up but sarah seems to me that she is materialistic and keeps chasing for the next fix in that regards because me and my husband have a beautiful home and are welcoming twins in 4 weeks and weve had to work hard sometimes to furnish it ect because we decided to put our savings and my husbands inheritance into buying a more long term house ie the current one we have rather than a smaller one and move later in life. weve also taken our time in buying furniture so to make sure we were investing in the right furniture for a long time rather than whats in style now and we put money aide for our children and future children we also like a little luxuary holiday ect.

sarah and him are in a rut of spending money to chase money rather than just admitting things arent where they should be and cutting back and going to what you know. i think personally i would have prefered them to not buy the caravan and dpd van and just spent time making there house a home, sorting out above the garage and make it a homeschool and even sort there garage out put things on ebay or sell on depop. get back to that family who did crafts with there kids, did things at weekend, decorate the house for the holidays they would probably see there views increase but theve gone into wonderland of thinking they driving across europe will fetch views in it wont because thats not there target audience.

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
That whole vlog knocked me sick.
They’re all filthy. They’ve literally just fallen out of bed and traipsed to the supermarket without washing. Esme has toothpaste all down her front, but instead of her mother telling her quietly she makes a thing of it on camera. All those girls absolutely knee deep in mud with zero washing facilities. We all know they ‘washed‘ that off in the freezing cold lake, the outside shower wasn’t used.
Lasagne and cream cheese in a baguette? 🤢 Thats put me right off my dinner. Just why?
Poor Isabelle in that skimpy bikini trying to cover her bust while her creepy stepfather stands videoing her for all and sundry to get off on. Sarah be a mother and protect your children fgs.
The icing on the cake was Creepy saying wild camping at that lake was on his bucket list so that’s why they’re there. What about everyone else? Their feelings just don’t matter as long as that selfish wanker gets to act like a teenager instead of a father of 6. I ac hate him.

• Sick
  • Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Sarah hen. Cleaning a few windows and being surgically attached to a Bissell does not mean you have OCD. The reason Chris spends so much time cleaning is because you won’t!! You would be happy to sit in a midden like a pig if it wasn’t for him doing some light housework 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Anni1312

Chatty Member
Just my 2 cents.

Why do they go to the same exact places again?
Why do they let their children run around in dirty clothes?
Why do they eat Lasagna & Baguette with cheese?
Why is Izzy wearing such a skimpy bikini?
Why is Jace wearing too tiny pants?
Why do they scream like idiots in a supermarket?

So many whys with this lot

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
They are truly a gift. A continuous giving. It’s Christmas Day everyday with the Inghams.

Loved the way the girls piped up “THEY CHECKED OUR SEATBELTS!” Nothing staged about that AT ALL.
Almost like someone’s panicking after the van tour isn’t it 😂

• Haha

BD10Massive

The van should simply be known as ‘The DPD Van’…..

Which is short for ‘Desperate Pathetic Dickheads’

• Haha
  • Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
They have seriously pissed me off with Italy. “Italy isn’t what I thought it would be”.

Seriously, Sarah38?

They were in Verona - one of the most beautiful places in Italy and they didn’t even attempt to look at it. Had they bothered (instead of heading on the 3 hour journey from Verona to be Pisa because that’s what all the tourists do) they would have seen just how beautiful it is and all the sights you can see. Off the top of my head (and we done it all on foot):

Arena Di Verona
Casa Di Guiletta
Castelvecchio Bridge
Parce Cesare Lombroso
Piazza Delle Erbe
Verona Cathedral
Piazza Bra
Basilica di San Zeno Maggiore
Torre dei Lambert
Piazzale Castel San Pietro
Castelvecchio
Giardino Giusti
Tomba Di Guiletta

We managed all of these on foot and we had the most amazing time in Verona. They are absolute idiots and don’t deserve to even be in the county.

And then to moan that it was all tunnels - yes because you are on a fucking motorway to get to Pisa and say it’s not what she imagined. Try getting out of your DPD van and actually looking you absolute moron.

And just an FYI - the reason you haven’t heard anyone speaking Italian is because a) you have most likely spent most of your time going into services and b) you have been in your DPD van. What do you expect? The Italian people to all flock to your van likes it’s the manger of Baby Jesus and talk Italian for you?

Whilst the Italian people we met could speak English, it was predominantly Italian speaking with broken English to try and help us so literally do not know where they are going to have only heard people speaking English other than service stations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Abbvay

VIP Member
Last years vlogmas was awful. It wasn't because of covid, it was entirely their fault. The amount of advent calendars was ridiculous, even they were bored. None of the stuff was seen again. They were obviously being dragged out of bed later in the morning, it's obvious that time of year if it's bright light outside it isn't early! The amount of begged sweets and other items from "small businesses" just got silly. The office Christmas party was a new low.

This year they will do a million advent calendars again. Everything will be "Mila's first..." Christmas tree in every room but no real thought into it. I admit my Christmas tree has no theme but I know where/when I got each individual decoration going back to when we first got married. With the room sizes and amount of wasted space in that house they could really plan out different themes/colour schemes. But it will just be multiple trips to empty the Christmas aisles at b&m rather than looking around for nice decorations.

Any trip out they will arrive too late, it will be too cold, it will rain, they won't spend money to do anything and it will look boring. Or they will use the day time to go to the more toddler events a lot of places do in term time and the girls will just look awkward and bored.

They will rely on a Christmas trip such as forest holidays or Lapland to get the views and it won't.

• Heart
  • Haha

lorenxwashburn

Creepy and Lazy are 'co- sleeping' with Mila. In other words there is no room for her cot so she's left to freely sleep on a winched up bed. Feels like this baby is more neglected than Isla.

• Sick
  • Sad