The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @WhittlingIhopMonkey
Screenshot 2021-10-27 185710.png

TLDR
- The long awaited van tour was finally uploaded. It was filmed over 2 weeks and 45 minutes long but a 5 year old could've done a better job. The video told us the feral Inghams shower outdoors, wash Jace in the sink, don't install the car seats properly, the kids have no proper mattresses on their beds and they have no chid locks on the cupboards. The van is also cramped and there is no leg room at either of the tables.
- Family Fizz uploaded an Airstream tour at the same time as the Inghams. FF are winning with 124k views vs the Inghams' measly 48k. Even Family Freedom did better than the Inghams with their van tour, which got 92k views.
- Chris was too scared to go on "Europe's highest and fastest virticle" rollercoaster at PortAventura World. When Lazy and the kids took the piss out of him for it he said he was "playing them". Yeah right.
- Chris walked around PortAventura World with baby poo on his t-shirt all day. The same day he was too scared to go on a drop ride and when Sarah started trying to persuade him to go on it, he changed the subject to have a go at her and tell her to stop saying "anyway, guys".
- The Inghams were at a campsite near the France/Spain border on Friday,
- Another upload was missed due to editing software issues. They need to come up with some new excuses.

Hi Steve 👋

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Creepy and Lazy are 'co- sleeping' with Mila. In other words there is no room for her cot so she's left to freely sleep on a winched up bed. Feels like this baby is more neglected than Isla.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
That van wow no idea how the kids ain't lost it being so close and cramped and showering outside yay sarah38 can really see that happing up mountains where it will be colder
You can keep pretending it's amazing life you have but we know it's all a act, you need home five kids a,decent life and maybe they be clean

Reactions: 40
I don’t chip in here very often but a couple of things…
1. The length of Jace’s hair is the very least of their issues!
2. Didn’t Sarah38teen bang on about that 7 seater Merc they rented after the car broke down? The one they pranged in a car park? Not sure THIS Merc was what she had in mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Congratulations @WhittlingIhopMonkey
View attachment 831817

TLDR
- The long awaited van tour was finally uploaded. It was filmed over 2 weeks and 45 minutes long but a 5 year old could've done a better job. The video told us the feral Inghams shower outdoors, wash Jace in the sink, don't install the car seats properly, the kids have no proper mattresses on their beds and they have no chid locks on the cupboards. The van is also cramped and there is no leg room at either of the tables.
- Family Fizz uploaded an Airstream tour at the same time as the Inghams. FF are winning with 124k views vs the Inghams' measly 48k. Even Family Freedom did better than the Inghams with their van tour, which got 92k views.
- Chris was too scared to go on "Europe's highest and fastest virticle" rollercoaster at PortAventura World. When Lazy and the kids took the piss out of him for it he said he was "playing them". Yeah right.
- Chris walked around PortAventura World with baby poo on his t-shirt all day. The same day he was too scared to go on a drop ride and when Sarah started trying to persuade him to go on it, he changed the subject to have a go at her and tell her to stop saying "anyway, guys".
- The Inghams were at a campsite near the France/Spain order on Friday,
- Another upload was missed due to editing software issues. They need to come up with some new excuses.

Hi Steve 👋
Does anyone think they are trying to bore us trolls into silence 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder where they keep their thick coats ... they can't just all have one of those little bags where they ram their Shein shi* in, can they?!!

Also for 7 ppl I expect at least 7 large and 7 small towels, flanells all that .... where are those stored?
Oh right no washing no towels - silly me.

Tea towels for washing up maybe??
Ah noooo, all disposable plastic cups n stuff.

This must be a trash can on wheels, in every way!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It's not surprising the Ingham parents love an injury as long it's one of the chuldrun. Look at the views for Isabelle's broken toe compared to the other vlogs around the same time. Those 60k+ additional views = 1,000 B&M fake plants, 500 woven baskets, a crate of chocolate croissants and 100kg of Pot Noodles.

1635359241244.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder where they keep their thick coats ... they can't just all have one of those little bags where they ram their Shein shi* in, can they?!!

Also for 7 ppl I expect at least 7 large and 7 small towels, flanells all that .... where are those stored?
Oh right no washing no towels - silly me.

Tea towels for washing up maybe??
Ah noooo, all disposable plastic cups n stuff.

This must be a trash can on wheels, in every way!
Plus a beach towel each? Toiletries each. Books and things to do.

Reactions: 33
Urgh going back to dingbat wearing his socks all the time …… can you imagine the stench in that van 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Haha! Love it, she bigged up her rice packed with veg then you see it’s just a packet of microwave rice with the odd bit of veg 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Haha! Love it, she bigged up her rice packed with veg then you see it’s just a packet of microwave rice with the odd bit of veg 🤣🤣🤣
She couldn't remember the name of the dish, just re-check the package in the trash then

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There's a method in their madness.

Bung the kids up with meals that are 99.9% carbs and 0.1% veg then the Porta Potty/local bushes won't take a battering.

I reckon Mila shits more in 1 day than the rest of the family manage in a week.

1635360313771.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
C6306A23-FB69-4F96-BB79-5ECD45BD4FB2.jpeg

So when they’re in bed asleep at night don’t they have curtains on the windows or something? I know it doesn’t bother some people, but it seriously freaks me out!

also Sarah saying Milas outfit was newborn again 🥴

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
6B200BFB-4CD3-44B3-B98F-91809C85DC40.jpeg

Yeah- you try doing your job and turning up on time for it everyday, it's not easy, God you trolls- who the hell has the ability to do things when they say they will? 👀😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.