Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ronnie2

The teens’s latest Instagram story - a selfie of her pouting with some generic Happy Hallowe’en message. But it’s the soundtrack she/they have chosen:

‘… I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I have no privacy (ooh ooh)
I always feel like somebody's watching me
Tell me is it just a dream?’

It’s an 80s song I think, by Rockwell. She wouldn’t know it herself unless it’s ‘trending’, but the parents would.
Yes, someone is always watching her - she has no privacy, because almost her every move is up on the internet.
A cry for help or a dig at those who called out what they saw her doing in the background when the creep was filming himself?
This is a TikTok Trend atm.

Reactions: 3

Hils

VIP Member
Do they upload a vlog on Sundays? It's their day off I thought or have they stopped that

Reactions: 3

piggymummy01

I give psychological assessments to children as part of my career and I think you’re spot on! At an IQ of 95, that would put Chris in the average range (90-109 is avg on my IQ assessments) and I do think he has some capability… He is able to manipulate others, although they are usually those that are either developmentally or cognitively underdeveloped. I would say Sarah is certainly in that low average 80-85 range. Her inability to form a complete sentence, maintain a conversation or remember simple facts/words/ etc.. demonstrates a deficiency; specifically with verbal comprehension, working memory and/or processing speed. She cannot provide a stable, enriching home education for the children because she likely cannot comprehend material beyond elementary levels. I hope I don’t sound offensive in any way, it is just my observation. 😊
What is your job? Sounds interesting

Isabelle will be legally allowed to drink and smoke in Italy

Reactions: 2

Raw

VIP Member
My old eyes aren’t brilliant, but is it Izzy or Esme doing the business on the bed? I thought it was Izzy sitting looking at her phone at the side of the bed, but maybe that is Esme?

Sorry I think I've missed something: Do they not upload on Monday's anymore? Or have they just not uploaded a vlog today?

Raw

VIP Member
My old eyes aren’t brilliant, but is it Izzy or Esme doing the business on the bed? I thought it was Izzy sitting looking at her phone at the side of the bed, but maybe that is Esme?
Apologise, I see it is indeed Izzy on the bed 😩

Reactions: 1