Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Stopped by the police at night. Bets it’s click bait?
Who also wants to bet the police loved the van and asked for Nonceys number for conversion tips, oh and the police were ifam? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Abbvay

VIP Member
At 16, why is she even in just her knickers, from the waist down, when her step dad is in the same room?! I am so disturbed by this. It was bad enough the day before when she was filmed falling out of her tiny bikini top.

If there is anything untoward going on between Creepy and Isabelle, who would she tell? She has literally no one to tell. If she confided in Sarah or Jane, I just don't think that they'd believe her. She has no friends or other relatives that she could talk to. They have isolated her from everyone 😔😔
At 16 I wouldn't even have had my knickers on show with my mum never mind dad, even worse step dad with a camera!

Reactions: 53

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Hi all regular lurker here 🙋🏼‍♀️
Piers Morgan has a column in the DM today and it’s on the back of some really questionable photos influencers have posted, the most awful ones especially of that girl standing posing in front of her father’s open coffin!
Anyway he gave a mention to the “infamous Ingam family” creating the creepy Jace doll.
So so funny that Piers called them the “creepy Ingham family” 😂 😂

Piers must be a secret Tattler! 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Meisify2

VIP Member
I hope we get another rant soon “if we wanna use google images, then we’ll use google images” or “if we want microwave rice for our tea, we’ll have microwave rice for our tea”

• Haha

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
She drinking again?
I know a lot of you don’t find anything wrong with Izzy having a small drink now and again and that’s fine you can have your opinions and I respect them but for me I want to scream. I’m a recovering alcoholic, dry 8 years and it breaks my heart to see them allowing this.

I do understand tho that alcoholism is an illness but it starts somewhere and given the conditions and control she is under she could well start using it as a crutch for unhappiness as I did.

• Heart
  • Sad
Another shining example of water safety. While Esme’s getting off the boat Isla reminds her about her life jacket and Sarah says ‘she doesn’t have to wear it if she doesn’t want to’. Moments later Esme says how it’s so deep she can’t touch the bottom. 😡

And what do they have against strapping babies into their chairs? Every bloody time!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Planejane1

I don't believe for a second they were stopped by police JUST to check the kids belts & seats 😂😂 that was terrible terrible acting I'm nearly embarrassed for them.
So a line of police were just on a road, no police check point signs, they didn't ask where they were going/coming from or importantly ask for drivers licence/insurance.. they just happened to be there to give a big thumbs up👍to tattlers concerns over safety seats 🤣🤣🤣 yeah right!!!!

• Haha

Charmball

VIP Member
They are truly a gift. A continuous giving. It’s Christmas Day everyday with the Inghams.

Loved the way the girls piped up “THEY CHECKED OUR SEATBELTS!” Nothing staged about that AT ALL.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Raw

VIP Member
First photo is shop bought packet savoury rice, second pic is Sarah’s homecooked brown rice with tons of vegetables added
68743DEB-99E9-4CE8-AC2B-30D6CA74B5CD.jpeg

0D3704EA-C51D-46AC-80FD-7EC4DF325CB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Lady in Wales

Waving to everyone! I haven't been posting, but I've still been lurking in the shadows. It's been 10 weeks since my spinal fusion surgery and the pain is still hellish some days! Amongst the tears though, there have been lots of giggles whilst reading these threads! So thank you one and all for the entertainment and please don't stop, you lot are a funny bunch!

I don't know about anybody else but I can't wait to hear if Isabelle is going to record an entry for the Christmas number 1 this year? Surely she is going to put that super duper, state of the art recording equipment to good use and not miss out on this amazing opportunity. Apparently she could be up against Adele, Abba and good old Ladbaby who could make it 4 in a row! Come on Isabelle, this is a chance that is too good to miss out on. I'm sure your mother and father could get you an online tutor to help you use the equipment and you already have the 6ft B & M Santa, who could be a perfect prop for the video along with whatever tat you can find from the garage of dreams. Good luck!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

thegreencow

VIP Member
FIRST NIGHT CAMPING IN THE PYRENEES MOUNTAINS! | VANLIFE

Drone shots. Jace wants some blueberries so Lazy tells him he has to say please. Creepy is going to wash some for him. In the next shot Isla and Jace have a box of raspberries and a box of blueberries in front of them. The only way Isla eat them is with a blueberry shoved in the ras-puh-bry. Jace eats them with his plastic spoon.

Tutor sessions just finished and they're about to set off on the road. They're an hour away from the Pyrenees mountains. They always looked at them when they flew over them to go on holiday so Lazy is excited to drive through them. Lazy asks if there will be snow on the mountains and Creepy says there definitely will. Last night was the first night Lazy used the duvet because it went down to 16 °. She and Creepy says it was nice snuggling up in the duvet and the floor was cold when she jumped down. You'll never see Creepy without socks on ever but Lazy never wears them. Creepy says he doesn't wear them in bed. Isabelle says Lazy has a cringe with socks and tights. Esme is holding Mila in the background and has put her beanie on her head. All of Mila's newborn outfits still fit but they've had to roll the sleeves up.

Driving footage and drone shots. Lazy is about to feed Mila and tells her she makes her melt. You wouldn't believe the views they've seen. They're just coming into the Pyrenees and the views are amazing; it's like the Scottish road trip all over again. They're stopping around every corner and saw eagles. There are places where you can pull in and at every one they wonder if they should pull in. More drone shots and driving. Drone shots of Vielha and trees.

Lazy asks Isabelle if she's sulking. She picked up the camera to film but Lazy took it so now they're doing it together. It's freezing outside and Lazy has a jumper on, which reminds her of Christmas. She's glad they went to PortAventura because it was very autumny. Creepy correct her and says the word she's looking for is "autuminal". They're an hour away from Toulouse. Lazy says "there's nothing Toulouse" and starts cackling, thinking she's the most hilarious person in the whole world. Lazy has been winding Creepy up the whole journey. They're parked next to a stream. Isabelle love the brown and orange colours. Lazy zooms in on the "bad boy wooooo" mountain. She tells Isabelle not to touch her hair because it needs washing so bad. They're about to get dinner on; it's the most simple cheapest meal ever and so good. It's brown rice, seasoning, a load of vegetables and soy sauce. They have it with "one of them eggy potato things, you know what I mean".

Creepy hold Mila and Lazy films her. The packet rice cooks. Footage of the sorry looking dinner on a plastic plate. Jace sits in his car seat and eats. He drops the carrot and Lazy tells him not to pick it up and eat it. Esme and Isla are sat at the table at the back of the van. Lazy asks them on a scale of 1-10 how good it is and they say 10. I wonder how many takes that took. Esme says she loves the rice. Jace say he's found a "green" aka a pea.

The next morning. Take a shot every time Creepy says the word "gorgeous";

Creepy zooms in on the van parked by the river. The campsite is so cute and beautiful. He shows us the log cabins and zooms in on the waterfall. The place has super lovely wintry Christmassy vibes. It's the next day and waking up to the sound of the gorgeous river was something else; it's so beautiful. The water is so clear and blue, so pretty. They spent the night at a gorgeous campsite in the Pyrenees in the national park and they came to the most gorgeous, gorgeous ski town. As they came out of it the campsite was on the left so they stopped for a shower, to do laundry and empty the toilet. They came to the realisation yesterday that they've been in the van almost 4 weeks.. 3 weeks now and they're yet to name her. Drop your suggestions below. They're exploring the Pyrenees and are about to do something amazing now. Creepy is so excited.

End of vlog

State of it🤮
Screenshot 2021-10-27 202318.png

Screenshot 2021-10-27 193809.png
Screenshot 2021-10-27 194356.png
Screenshot 2021-10-27 193601.png
Screenshot 2021-10-27 193233.png
Screenshot 2021-10-27 194228.png
Screenshot 2021-10-27 193035.png

• Haha
  • Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Quite a few comments from what I am guessing are regular ifam viewers, who are all saying sorry but they'll start watching again once the Minghams are home, and for Vlogmas.

So regular viewers are telling them they're bored of their shit "Vanlife travel" vlogs, and they have declining views. Time to give it up Minghams.

Seeing a pre made Spanish Tortilla and packet rice heated up in a pan, and two kids with filthy black nails eating fruit, does not make for great viewing.

Again, you are in a beautiful country, with so many different places to visit and explore, history for your children to learn about, but you keep showing car parks, theme parks, pools, beige pre made food, Primark, Flying Tiger and fast food chains.

• Heart
  • Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
Chris loves cleaning yet is the only person I've seen to hoover bed sheets rather than wash them!

• Haha
  • Sick
I feel the same as you x There is so much wrong with this family and it often feels like they get away with so much, without repercussions. They will get their comeuppance soon though. Karma karma.

Could have just posted himself in front of his van, it will scare the daylights out of anyone, the effeminate, creepy asshole.

Brilliant analysis, except I think they are too bloody narcissistic to take advice into account. The wannabe fucking pilot.
Sorry for swearing on your post Paolo, I am feeling particularly enraged by them the last few days.
In my opinion Chris has mild intellectual deficits and Sarah has moderate intellectual deficits. These parental deficits will most assuredly interfere with the intellectual abilities of their children.

Over the years we have seen hundreds of examples of Chris and Sarah's intellectual struggles. In their latest vlog Sarah is confused as to why the wind is stronger in one area of the parking lot and weaker in a different area of the same parking lot. She is intellectually unable to account for physical wind barriers or wind direction. Sarah also struggled to understand the concept of tunnels. She became agitated about driving through tunnels to the point of obsession. Chris was also frustrated by the tunnels and neither of them could understand why there were so many tunnels even though they appeared to know that they were driving through mountainous areas.

Intellectual deficits (like those of Chris and Sarah) also impair the ability to understand danger/risk. You could tell them a hundred times that it is unsafe for children to be in deep water without a life vest or that it's unsafe to have the baby in the front seat of a vehicle and so on. Their intellectual impairment is such that they lack the mental acuity to understand and retain this information. That's why they'll use a life vest one day but not the next day, for example.

This also explains why neither of them have the intellectual ability to be concerned about their children's education.

Being generous?

Chris IQ 95
Sarah IQ 85
I give psychological assessments to children as part of my career and I think you’re spot on! At an IQ of 95, that would put Chris in the average range (90-109 is avg on my IQ assessments) and I do think he has some capability… He is able to manipulate others, although they are usually those that are either developmentally or cognitively underdeveloped. I would say Sarah is certainly in that low average 80-85 range. Her inability to form a complete sentence, maintain a conversation or remember simple facts/words/ etc.. demonstrates a deficiency; specifically with verbal comprehension, working memory and/or processing speed. She cannot provide a stable, enriching home education for the children because she likely cannot comprehend material beyond elementary levels. I hope I don’t sound offensive in any way, it is just my observation. 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49