Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
For the love of god OCD IS NOT ABOUT CLEANING! OCD is obsessive compulsive disorder. It is about having rituals you HAVE to complete for your own mental wellness. For example, having to turn a light on and off or you think you or your family will die. People are not "just a bit OCD" about something if they have to have things a certain way, it just means they are fussy about something that matters to them. It doesn't mean if they don't do it they think something awful will happen.
There are people on here with OCD and it is incredibly disrespectful and stigmatising to them, to suggest that Sir Noncealot has it. Unless you are formally diagnosed by a psychiatrist, you have no right to go around appropriating a very severe mental illness for clout on social media.

Sorry but this make me furious! I do not have OCD but I do have other stigmatised mental illnesses and I want to scream when ppl diagnose themselves left right and centre to seem quirky or as a get of jail free card to deflect blame and criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Mostyn

VIP Member
someone asking on the vlog “are the girls learning any languages” reply was “don’t be silly they can hardly speak English”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Moe

VIP Member
Hi all regular lurker here 🙋🏼‍♀️
Piers Morgan has a column in the DM today and it’s on the back of some really questionable photos influencers have posted, the most awful ones especially of that girl standing posing in front of her father’s open coffin!
Anyway he gave a mention to the “infamous Ingam family” creating the creepy Jace doll.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

garyowen7

Is there anything worse than a smug cunt when he’s got absolutely nothing to be smug about?

B6C3DBB9-EEBD-47EC-9189-0C870E024D79.jpeg

CF2643FF-D68E-444F-BD51-CF545707A55D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
🤣 I'm not watching about from that pic is there any actually real proof spoke to police?
Course there isn’t. Because like everything else sarah says, it’s a lie and never happened.

Like the miscarriage. Cancer toe, imaginary friends, fans in every nook and cranny, cooking rice and vegetables, being vegetarian, having the van safety checked, Mila being tiny, jace speaking to Spanish people, the girls loving life, homeschooling.

it’s all utter shit, she’s got a great imagination I’ll give her that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

JaeXYZ

'Stopped by the police at night...'

Because the hoards of IFAM vehicles following them were blocking the road. And the police told them they were the most talented, gorgeous family driving the most epic, safest van they ever did see and gave Sarah free flowers and begged Creepy to make a van for all their families. So now he's launching a new van conversion business from the forecourt of dreams because the mechanics loved them so much that they've been begging them to return for a year and are paying him to run his business from there because of all the IFAM tourism it attracted to the area.*

*Disclaimer: I may not have actually watched the vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Sally1993

Chatty Member
039D6791-BB3B-4450-B02D-655F82D90D54.jpeg
6A9FDFAB-1701-4760-B5EE-69C5F38B3D7B.jpeg

Inghams answering comments on the defensive.. quickly changing their approach afterwards..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Yeah, that’s what it’s all about Sarah….being out doors and playing in mud…oh and playing Bob the Builder…never mind izzys GCSEs eh?
Can you imagine the poor girl in a job interview.
‘Hmm, you don’t seem to have many qualifications’
‘No, but I’ve made so many sooper memories’
‘Ok. And how do you think that will help you in this role?’
‘…Mother warned me about trolls like you’

• Haha
Reactions: 61
C6306A23-FB69-4F96-BB79-5ECD45BD4FB2.jpeg

So when they’re in bed asleep at night don’t they have curtains on the windows or something? I know it doesn’t bother some people, but it seriously freaks me out!

also Sarah saying Milas outfit was newborn again 🥴

• Wow
  • Sad

Raw

VIP Member
Setting the scene
Sarah 38 is at a future interview, sitting opposite those interviewing her, for a very important job. Her husband is sitting outside the interview room, near to the door, which is slightly left ajar.
Transcript of interview
Interviewer…….Tell us a little about your strengths Sarah.
Sarah38………Morning guys,
Well, I’m a famous influencer, ( shouting to Chris outside the room) is influencer the right word babe? Anyway that’s what I am. I’ve travelled all over the world gaining life experiences you know. I’m an expert at cutting hair with pizza scissors and cooking pot noodles too! I definitely know the ins and outs of foreign car parks and can spot a mozzy a mile off! Oh also I’m a beach babe and understand all about wide angled lenses when doing photos. You guys won’t believe how good I am at ranting, is that the right word babe, ranting? Anyway at ranting at trolls who are just so jealous of my families life style. Anyway I’m also a right good home schooler and an expert at giving my chuldrun independence a very lot of they’re there their time when doing it! I don’t interfere very much in they’re there learning at all so am a right good mother. My English has come on loads too since being a vanlifer as you can probably tell, Isn’t that right babe? I am great at buying just whats we need from B&M and Primark and have become an expert, is it expert babe, is that the right word? Anyway become an expert in plastic plants and baskets and other thingymabobydoos . Oh and for the record, my husband is a famous rock star and pro skater and has spent hours and hours learning how to use Instagram and snap chat.
So I really think that I can give a very big lot to your company. What is it you do again here? Oh you make beany hats don’t you, that’s a stunning job.(shouting again) Hey babe if I get this job I might get a discount code IFAM20% maybe babe! Cackle cackle cackle
Guys you really must need me!
Mhwaaaaa x

Sent from my iPhone

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @WhittlingIhopMonkey
Screenshot 2021-10-27 185710.png

TLDR
- The long awaited van tour was finally uploaded. It was filmed over 2 weeks and 45 minutes long but a 5 year old could've done a better job. The video told us the feral Inghams shower outdoors, wash Jace in the sink, don't install the car seats properly, the kids have no proper mattresses on their beds and they have no chid locks on the cupboards. The van is also cramped and there is no leg room at either of the tables.
- Family Fizz uploaded an Airstream tour at the same time as the Inghams. FF are winning with 124k views vs the Inghams' measly 48k. Even Family Freedom did better than the Inghams with their van tour, which got 92k views.
- Chris was too scared to go on "Europe's highest and fastest virticle" rollercoaster at PortAventura World. When Lazy and the kids took the piss out of him for it he said he was "playing them". Yeah right.
- Chris walked around PortAventura World with baby poo on his t-shirt all day. The same day he was too scared to go on a drop ride and when Sarah started trying to persuade him to go on it, he changed the subject to have a go at her and tell her to stop saying "anyway, guys".
- The Inghams were at a campsite near the France/Spain border on Friday,
- Another upload was missed due to editing software issues. They need to come up with some new excuses.

Hi Steve 👋

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

OliviaPope

Even their lie about seatbelts doesn't add up. If they were checking for safety then it would have flagged up:

Mila in the front - Unsafe
Jace's incorrectly fitted seat - Unsafe
Nothing about seatbelts more about why the hell are they driving round in the middle of nowhere in a massive van with 5 kids including a baby in the dark. Probably thought they were child traffickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Haha! Love it, she bigged up her rice packed with veg then you see it’s just a packet of microwave rice with the odd bit of veg 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60