The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure Lapland is on the cards. Firstly, I don't think they can afford it.

Secondly, when a friend of mine was looking at going, a lot of agents don't recommend it for under 4s. Apparently a lot of the activities aren't suitable for babies and young toddlers, it's difficult to hire the correct clothing in baby sizes, and one even said that babies who aren't born into that climate may struggle to regulate their own body temperature.

Reactions: 23
Also watching yesterdays vlog, Chris putting on a Chinese accent when saying ‘soy sauce’ and Isabelle putting on accents. What a joke of a family!

Isabelle is 16 and that Jason speaks clearer than her.
Those poor girls hair, it’s literally chip fat 😭

I'm not sure Lapland is on the cards. Firstly, I don't think they can afford it.

Secondly, when a friend of mine was looking at going, a lot of agents don't recommend it for under 4s. Apparently a lot of the activities aren't suitable for babies and young toddlers, it's difficult to hire the correct clothing in baby sizes, and one even said that babies who aren't born into that climate may struggle to regulate their own body temperature.
She’s on the hunt for a freebie to Lapland. Hopefully they don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 24

These numpties will definitely book it up then!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Waving to everyone! I haven't been posting, but I've still been lurking in the shadows. It's been 10 weeks since my spinal fusion surgery and the pain is still hellish some days! Amongst the tears though, there have been lots of giggles whilst reading these threads! So thank you one and all for the entertainment and please don't stop, you lot are a funny bunch!

I don't know about anybody else but I can't wait to hear if Isabelle is going to record an entry for the Christmas number 1 this year? Surely she is going to put that super duper, state of the art recording equipment to good use and not miss out on this amazing opportunity. Apparently she could be up against Adele, Abba and good old Ladbaby who could make it 4 in a row! Come on Isabelle, this is a chance that is too good to miss out on. I'm sure your mother and father could get you an online tutor to help you use the equipment and you already have the 6ft B & M Santa, who could be a perfect prop for the video along with whatever tat you can find from the garage of dreams. Good luck!!!
Back pain has to be one of the worst there is.I hope you continue to improve ,and the pain eases. ❤
As for Izzy ,and the number 1...hmmm.Close call ,but at already 121M views i think Adele has just pipped her to the post...:)...Plus i have her amazing new song on loop..🎶❤ (unlike an Ingham vlog!:)

Reactions: 10
Stopped by the police at night. Bets it’s click bait?
Who also wants to bet the police loved the van and asked for Nonceys number for conversion tips, oh and the police were ifam? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
'Stopped by the police at night...'

Because the hoards of IFAM vehicles following them were blocking the road. And the police told them they were the most talented, gorgeous family driving the most epic, safest van they ever did see and gave Sarah free flowers and begged Creepy to make a van for all their families. So now he's launching a new van conversion business from the forecourt of dreams because the mechanics loved them so much that they've been begging them to return for a year and are paying him to run his business from there because of all the IFAM tourism it attracted to the area.*

*Disclaimer: I may not have actually watched the vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Anyone figured out which vlog they have hidden?
I thought the hidden one was todays tit show in case of bad connections today. But the vlog is up and there is still one hiden.

Reactions: 8
Stopped by the police at night has got to be click bait. There's no way they were stopped by the police and allowed to carry on without making other travel arrangments. The vehicle isn't safe to transport them all, and a police check would show that.

Reactions: 28

Sounds exactly like the kind of thing they would do then 😂

Reactions: 16
Anyone figured out which vlog they have hidden?
I thought the hidden one was todays tit show in case of bad connections today. But the vlog is up and there is still one hiden.
Don't think it's one we've seen. Possibly the long awaited Q&A saved for a day they cba to upload?

Reactions: 14
The Ingham Family posted:
STOPPED BY THE POLICE AT NIGHT! PYRENEES MOUNTAINS | VANLIFE
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 8
Why is it that there's always one IFAM who comments that they've seen them in their next location? Always just the one 🤨 Almost like that person wants to drum up some interest in advance of future vlogs :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Why is it that there's always one IFAM who comments that they've seen them in their next location? Always just the one 🤨 Almost like that person wants to drum up some interest in advance of future vlogs :unsure:
Those comments have got to be a planted by the Inghams. Especially considering they don't go to the main tourist sites (or go at ridiculous times of night) Even actual celebs manage to travel without being spotted in each location.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.