The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they upload a vlog on Sundays? It's their day off I thought or have they stopped that
They upload on sunday but don't vlog. The non upload is monday and any other day they cannot be bothered

Reactions: 12
I think they're heading to Austria. Had a look at la Creepys Instagram follows and there's a few based around Osttirol.

He's also just started following some young, female, attractive skaters. One of wh likes to post some very revealing pictures. Never change creeps:rolleyes:
IMG_20211031_181828.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You all all forgetting that sarah used to be an Olympic swimmer who was known around Bradford for her swimming. She could swim for miles without stopping. Give her two steps to walk up though and you’ve no chance

• Haha
Reactions: 48
One of my children had clinically diagnosed OCD when they were an early teenager. It was the hardest thing I’ve had to cope with parenting wise. Their’s was hygiene and cleaning. They’d have to have a full shower and a complete change of clothes after using the toilet so school was incredibly hard. It was way before Covid but we were getting through a bottle of hand gel a day and 4 or 5 bottles of soap and shower gel a week. Their bedroom was scrubbed from top to bottom time and time again. They suffered with eczema so all this made them worse. I could see the panic in their eyes but I couldn’t do anything to help. We went to CAHMs and we had input from the school and GP. They did get better but not 100% better. I remember the day when they were about 21 and they said “I don’t really have to worry about dirt so much now mum.” I actually wept because I was so pleased the hold this condition had on them was finally being released . I’m a bit teary now.

Wiping a few services down with an antibacterial wipe, or running a bissel around your house is NOT having OCD. My child would have been hysterical had they had to wear a T-shirt with tit on it. I wouldn‘t wear a t shirt with shirt on it and I don’t have OCD. Creepy is just a dick who wants a bandwagon to jump on .

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I can imagine any teen being horrified that footage of her scratching or doing whatever is included in a vlog. It isn't her fault that she is not self aware. He should have edited that out and if he truly missed it (which I doubt) let's see how long it takes for him to edit out. Edited himself flicking at Jace out pretty quickly the effeminate gnome!
Jane and hi Steve, we know that his wife doesn't give a tit, but how can YOU allow this? Unless you think there is nothing wrong with it, which says it all really?

Reactions: 30
Happy Halloween everyone. At least Chris and Sarah won't have to spend money on costumes this year, or next, or the year after that... ever actually. They came out of the womb already looking terrifying.
Screenshot 2021-10-31 183015.png
Screenshot 2021-03-23 185411.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The Ingham Family posted:
WAKING UP IN A BRAND NEW COUNTRY! “I’M TELLING DAD!! (HILARIOUS!)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 8
You all all forgetting that sarah used to be an Olympic swimmer who was known around Bradford for her swimming. She could swim for miles without stopping. Give her two steps to walk up though and you’ve no chance
Reminds me of the Victoria Wood sketch when she was swimming the channel

• Haha
Reactions: 17
can’t believe they haven’t given Halloween one mention in the vlogs over the last week then wonder why they are losing views, vlogmas might give them a boost in December but if they don’t start putting more effort it to day to day vlogs they won’t be able to sustain their lives

Reactions: 16
Inghams doing their best to solve the great mysteries of the world. Why does Italy have so many tunnels? Why didn't they just build their main roads over the top of mountains? I guess we'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
can’t believe they haven’t given Halloween one mention in the vlogs over the last week then wonder why they are losing views, vlogmas might give them a boost in December but if they don’t start putting more effort it to day to day vlogs they won’t be able to sustain their lives
Probably why Lazy said in a you tube comment, that vlogmas will go back to be live each day so film then vlog up next day

Reactions: 7
Why bother putting her in a car seat Lazy!! It’s just a massive projectile in an accident since she’s not strapped into the van!!

Obviously need the extra drama to bump up the terrible views!!

0BBEB106-1222-421F-8115-47297C491EFA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
‘I’m telling Dad’!
Telling Dad what? That he is a sorry excuse for a husband and father….., or that he is just a selfish
C U next Tuesday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.