The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice when Issy was showing odd what Jace had done to her notebook she said " that this is the one I write all the important things in for my subjects, with all these nice work " the with all these nice work has just stuck in my head or did I hear wrong

Reactions: 10
#195 - Vlogs are boring, getting worse, soon their channel will need a hearse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Am I correct in thinking that sarah made her children who work 7 days a week and earn her most of her money had to beg for 2 euros? Surely I’ve imagined that

Reactions: 45
Literally get a sore head watching them in that van like sardines it looks like a nightmare .Jace seems very delayed for his age .
I'll have you know their (fake) health visitor said he's the most advanced 2 year old she's met.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Chris the only hazard by the park is you my friend

he’s never been more mortified in his life? Really? Not even when he woke up to see his drop that towel face all over the sun newspaper?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
They probably put the bio hazard signs up when they could hear woohooing in the distance.
the biggest bio hazards we’re about to arrive in Benidorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is so utterly desperate for people to use that discount code - I suspect she gets paid a fee each time it's used. But they're set for life, don't you know

Reactions: 29
She is so utterly desperate for people to use that discount code - I suspect she gets paid a fee each time it's used. But they're set for life, don't you know
Exactly that it’s an affiliate link. So she’ll either get a percent of what they earn through her or a set amount per sale. That’s why they all have different codes so the websites can see which influencer has sent people.
If they see the Ingham code was used a thousand times but another family’s code only 10

they know who is providing more engaged customers and who to use in future rather than five families for example using the same code and sending everyone between them

Reactions: 13
I'll have you know their (fake) health visitor said he's the most advanced 2 year old she's met.
Jace seems the brightest of the family
Off camera he prob gives the hell

How long they travelling for? Poor prinny
Prinny better off with gruesome granny and hi Steve

That outfit looks cheap and nasty, even through the heavy filter.
We get it lazy you breastfeeding the latest baby moneymaker

Reactions: 15
I came here to say exactly this. After 3 rounds of IVF, desperately wanting a baby, I was finally succesful but miscarried at 8 weeks. My baby was very much a baby to me. She is honestly disgusting. I don't believe anybody that has truly been through such a traumatic event would say something like that.
I am so sorry for your loss, teddyade. I also had an ex-colleague who lost her baby at about the same point as you. She told me when she was 6 weeks along, and I found out from a different colleague she lost the baby somewhere between then and about the 10 week mark. While the ex-colleague and I never got along personally, I was heartbroken for her and her baby. Before I found out she’d miscarried, I asked about whether she was going to find out the gender, as I believe a blood test can tell you earlier than the 12 or 16 week scan can. I felt dreadful for doing that, so I can’t even imagine lying about miscarrying!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just cannot believe how boring they make everything look. My husband and I are currently in Mallorca and we rented a car to travel to places and visit sights n such. It would be so beneficial for their kids education. All they do is "relax" but from what? From doing nothing?!! We work hard each day and still on hols we are eager to see new things. If course lounge on the beach as well but a good mixture. Heck my days here are more exciting than that.
However I don't boast myself on the Internet.... I have a proper job.

Plus - hygene is for everybody. Tangle Teezers don't cost the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Jace seems the brightest of the family
Off camera he prob gives the hell

Prinny better off with gruesome granny and hi Steve

We get it lazy you breastfeeding the latest baby moneymaker
Don’t know why they just don’t keep her because it’s mean moving her all the time they are not arsed about that poor dog at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.