The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought he dyed his hair and eyebrows black to cover his natural ginger hair ?? that's why he looks so odd like a character from a horror movie , plus he squints his eyes as if the sun's in them evertime he talks .Why do the girls had red hair where is it from ??
He does dye his hair black
He should just embrace it and crop it

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Him saying if he has a gun, he would “blast” that poor rooster for just being a rooster pissed me off! How awful. He is a witch.
At least the hat looks a smidge better than the beanie.
And did they show this Annabel friend or her family? If not, they are not real. Just a kid from The Chunk to make their lives seem more relatable. I only read the recap, didn’t watch the clog so idk.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Creepy saying after watching an animal documentary he will never eat meat again and “went vegetarian” Yet talks about blasting animals heads off… 🤔 ok then …

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.