The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Zade
Screenshot 2021-10-08 193900.png

TLDR
- This week the Inghams returned to the campsite where they abandoned Jace on the beach two years ago.
- Two big boxes of chocolate and biscuits have made an appearance. It looks like they raided the confectionary aisle of every single petrol station in the county of Lincolnshire before they left.
- Alibaba have used the photo of the Fidget and Me rucksacks on Tat and Me to advertise their product.
- 9 year old Isla is now a fully qualified Sister Mom and it's her fault Jace walked into a (shallow) swimming pool when her parents were too busy talking to the camera. Thank god the water was only a couple of inches or who knows what could've happened.
- Sarah Louise Ingham aka the British Michael Phelps has revealed she can swim 100 lengths in a swimming pool. Is there anything that woman cannot do?
- Chris disappeared off camera for several days.
- The tension between Chris and Sarah seems to be growing. Sarah nearly started an argument with him last night. Coincidentally they were also unable to upload the vlog the night before this footage was filmed.
- Last night Sarah filmed the girls walking down a path armed with baby wipes and nappy bags to have a tit in the woods.
- An increasingly desperate Sarah has been continuing to beg for subscribers and views Vanlife Facebook pages. She deletes the post every time someone mentions her husband.

Hi Steve 👋

This photo of Sarah from The Sun always has me howling every time I see it
Screenshot 2021-10-08 194146.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I have sinned and watched tonight. Please forgive me. The morons went out shopping for a table and chairs as Professor Pratt forgot to pack theirs. Pack them/store them where? They have to be throwing the dirty clothes out but how have they packed as much in such a small place. Big Sarah has to be driving down in the car behind him and the rod van
call me old fashionedbut are those sugar plum fairy socks a trend I’ve missed.

Reactions: 26
ARRIVING AT SOMEWHERE INCREDIBLE! 😍 VANLIFE SPAIN

Drone shots of the van and mountains to funeral music. Footage of Mila and Jace's fire engine on the bed. Esme holds Jace outside the back of he van. Lazy says good morning to Mila and tells her she's so beautiful. She then screeches "good morning" to her little ones. She shows us some ugly frilly socks that one of the ifam sent a while ago for Mila. Isabelle tells us she's doing her travel journey and Lazy pretends to be interested. Creepy asks if it's wrong if he makes a sticky rib pot noodle for breakfast and everyone says it is. Back to the socks; they have headbands to match. Mila is 10 weeks old and has been vocal this morning. Jace misses Nannar and has been saying her name a lot today. Uh oh... remember what happened to the car last year after Jace repeatedly screeched "caaaaaaaaa". Hopefully Lazy isn't her next of kin as she's of absolutely no use whilst she's in Spain. Anyway, back to talking about Mila and the mountains. It's nice to sit on the top bed looking out. Who wouldn't want this? Esme repeatedly says "goo goo gaga" to Mila. Lazy thanks the ifam who sent the hideous cute socks - Isla got some too and she wore them before they came away but Lazy forgot to film her wearing them.

Today's plan is they got up and had a chilled morning. They're packing up the van and heading somewhere they weren't planning on going to but the girls "sow" it at the last place they were at and begged to go there so they're decided to go back on themselves for 3 hours, which Lazy wasn't totally on board with because it's a lot of driving in one day. However they only live once and might not get the chance to do this again. She tells Jace to watch his feet around Mila's face. They're off to another campsite with a mini waterpark and it looks mega. They will probably only stay for a few days but Lazy doesn't want to leave the view. Esme is picking her toenails when Lazy turns the camera around. For anyone who thinks the bed is unstable; there are five Inghams sat up there right now and it's sturdy as.

Driving footage to annoying music. Lazy could kiss the girls right now; she is so thankful they suggested they asked to do the detour to where they got to because it looks incredible. She wishes they'd taken the camera, but they were too excited and in the moment. Their reactions were so good. They've driven up the road to a supermarket because they're hired a fridge for the 3/4 days they're staying there. They're looking for a table and chairs set because Creepy forgot to pack theirs. Isla says she's got a secret about some logo she's been making for Mary Shittle. Sounds like poor Mila is about to have a hideous doll replica made of herself.

"Car Four" Carrefour got a bit crazy and it's stressing Lazy out. Creepy says it's definitely going to be expensive. Lazy desperately needed a mattress topper but she tells him she desperately needs him to do some packing.

The Inghams are back at the campsite and are about to unload the shopping, which they meant to do earlier but were busy with Mila and family life in general. Isla is cold. It's a nice time of year where it's hot during the day but cold at night. As far as Lazy is concerned there is nothing worse than when it's really really humid and hot on a night time. It's funny; when they were in the car park Lazy told the girls they needed to take the shopping back, They asked where they were taking it and they realised they were taking it nowhere because they wee putting it in their tiny home. They will show us the campsite tomorrow and Lazy cannot wait to show us. It's easily the biggest campsite they've stayed at and they look like ants compared to the American bad boy vans in front of them with three piece sofas outside and gazebos with full on kitchens. They're so mega and she will show us them tomorrow.

End of vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Drone shots of the van and mountains to funeral music. Footage of Mila and Jace's fire engine on the bed. Esme holds Jace outside the back of he van. Lazy says good morning to Mila and tells her she's so beautiful. She then screeches "good morning" to her little ones. She shows us some ugly frilly socks that one of the ifam sent a while ago for Mila. Isabelle tells us she's doing her travel journey and Lazy pretends to be interested. Creepy asks if it's wrong if he makes a sticky rib pot noodle for breakfast and everyone says it is. Back to the socks; they have headbands to match. Mila is 10 weeks old and has been vocal this morning. Jace misses Nannar and has been saying her name a lot today. Uh oh... remember what happened to the car last year after Jace repeatedly screeched "caaaaaaaaa". Hopefully Lazy isn't her next of kin as she's of absolutely no use whilst she's in Spain. Anyway, back to talking about Mila and the mountains. It's nice to sit on the top bed looking out. Who wouldn't want this? Esme repeatedly says "goo goo gaga" to Mila. Lazy thanks the ifam who sent the hideous cute socks - Isla got some too and she wore them before they came away but Lazy forgot to film her wearing them.

Today's plan is they got up and had a chilled morning. They're packing up the van and heading somewhere they weren't planning on going to but the girls "sow" it at the last place they were at and begged to go there so they're decided to go back on themselves for 3 hours, which Lazy wasn't totally on board with because it's a lot of driving in one day. However they only live once and might not get the chance to do this again. She tells Jace to watch his feet around Mila's face. They're off to another campsite with a mini waterpark and it looks mega. They will probably only stay for a few days but Lazy doesn't want to leave the view. Esme is picking her toenails when Lazy turns the camera around. For anyone who thinks the bed is unstable; there are five Inghams sat up there right now and it's sturdy as.

Driving footage to annoying music. Lazy could kiss the girls right now; she is so thankful they suggested they asked to do the detour to where they got to because it looks incredible. She wishes they'd taken the camera, but they were too excited and in the moment. Their reactions were so good. They've driven up the road to a supermarket because they're hired a fridge for the 3/4 days they're staying there. They're looking for a table and chairs set because Creepy forgot to pack theirs. Isla says she's got a secret about some logo she's been making for Mary Shittle. Sounds like poor Mila is about to have a hideous doll replica made of herself.

"Car Four" Carrefour got a bit crazy and it's stressing Lazy out. Creepy says it's definitely going to be expensive. Lazy desperately needed a mattress topper but she tells him she desperately needs him to do some packing.

The Inghams are back at the campsite and are about to unload the shopping, which they meant to do earlier but were busy with Mila and family life in general. Isla is cold. It's a nice time of year where it's hot during the day but cold at night. As far as Lazy is concerned there is nothing worse than when it's really really humid and hot on a night time. It's funny; when they were in the car park Lazy told the girls they needed to take the shopping back, They asked where they were taking it and they realised they were taking it nowhere because they wee putting it in their tiny home. They will show us the campsite tomorrow and Lazy cannot wait to show us. It's easily the biggest campsite they've stayed at and they look like ants compared to the American bad boy vans in front of them with three piece sofas outside and gazebos with full on kitchens. They're so mega and she will show us them tomorrow.

End of vlog
Thank you for watching there (their) utter rubbish for us 👌🏻 your (you're) a good egg!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Great title……I think lazy/Sarah is trying to convince herself the holiday is great because all I’ve seen is just crap content 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Congratulations @Zade
View attachment 800825

TLDR
- This week the Inghams returned to the campsite where they abandoned Jace on the beach two years ago.
- Two big boxes of chocolate and biscuits have made an appearance. It looks like they raided the confectionary aisle of every single petrol station in the county of Lincolnshire before they left.
- Alibaba have used the photo of the Fidget and Me rucksacks on Tat and Me to advertise their product.
- 9 year old Isla is now a fully qualified Sister Mom and it's her fault Jace walked into a (shallow) swimming pool when her parents were too busy talking to the camera. Thank god the water was only a couple of inches or who knows what could've happened.
- Sarah Louise Ingham aka the British Michael Phelps has revealed she can swim 100 lengths in a swimming pool. Is there anything that woman cannot do?
- The tension between Chris and Sarah seems to be growing. Sarah nearly started an argument with him last night. Coincidentally they were also unable to upload the vlog the night before this footage was filmed.
- Last night Sarah filmed the girls walking down a path armed with baby wipes and nappy bags to have a tit in the woods.
- An increasingly desperate Sarah has been continuing to beg for subscribers and views Vanlife Facebook pages. She deletes the post every time someone mentions her husband.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 800822
Ten stone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe this has already been asked as I am new around here but I have a couple of questions about these muppets...
Why is noone allowed to mention the C word (cold) - Lazy does not like it! Why does wee Isla seem to have to fight for camera time when other gobshites get all the time in the world? Could there be more padding to tonight's vlog?! ...struggling for content much 👀

Reactions: 28
Brilliant title! I really want to see Sarah swim in the sea, all she does is blob around

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love the contrast between how the Inghams end the vlog, pleaseeee come back tomorrow, great things are happening, it's going to be epic, I'll show you some campervans much nicer than our smelly tit heap (instead of the van tour we've been promising for eons), etc. etc., and the Andreas and Lauras of the IFAM in the comments telling people to stop watching if they don't like it.

If every hate watcher and bored IFAM stopped watching, they'd get about 31 views and go bankrupt.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Brilliant title! I really want to see Sarah swim in the sea, all she does is blob around
My mum, whose foot seems to be permanently in mouth, would tell Lazy that she's got swimmer's shoulders, so at least she's got that going for her :)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Congratulations @Zade
View attachment 800825

TLDR

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 800822
Gosh you're on fire @thegreencow.
'qualified sister-mom' 😂😂

I have sinned and watched tonight. Please forgive me. The morons went out shopping for a table and chairs as Professor Pratt forgot to pack theirs. Pack them/store them where? They have to be throwing the dirty clothes out but how have they packed as much in such a small place. Big Sarah has to be driving down in the car behind him and the rod van
call me old fashionedbut are those sugar plum fairy socks a trend I’ve missed.
What are the socks like?

End of vlog
My goodness I'm breaking out in a cold sweat. Esme designing something for Shittle spells trouble.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I love the contrast between how the Inghams end the vlog, pleaseeee come back tomorrow, great things are happening, it's going to be epic, I'll show you some campervans much nicer than our smelly tit heap (instead of the van tour we've been promising for eons), etc. etc., and the Andreas and Lauras of the IFAM in the comments telling people to stop watching if they don't like it.

If every hate watcher and bored IFAM stopped watching, they'd get about 31 views and go bankrupt.
That Andrea does them no favors at all having a go at the ifam. She'll make them turn off if the boredom of the vlogs doesn't do it first 😂😂

Gosh you're on fire @thegreencow.
'qualified sister-mom' 😂😂

What are the socks like?

My goodness I'm breaking out in a cold sweat. Esme designing something for Shittle spells trouble.
Worse than that it's Isla designing it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Weird Sarah saying please come back tommorow. She has never done that before. Like people are either going to watch or not. Their content is boring. We find it entertaining because we dislike them and can see a tit show looming.

Reactions: 37
Tattlers I've (sorry Iv) just realised something.

Our Sarah/Sharon actually IS loving van life!!!

She wakes up in the morning laying on her big size bed:
Twatman winches her down:
She has a choice of sofas (ok seating areas):
She can walk outside and sit on a camp chair.

The poor petal no longer has to walk about Pylon Palace looking for a sofa, she's taken all of 10 steps!!

This is a win win for Princess Delonge.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Ouch. 8 hours, 25k views, 66 comments - and a good few of those are the same people.

Is it wrong that I hope this isn’t really the end?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Random, but a few thoughts.
After reading through a lot of threads, I totally believe they read here. I am glad because they can see how much people really hate them and how horrible they are. They know they are terrible, abusive ( strong accusation I know, but I 100% stand behind it), they just don’t care because money and fame are all they want.
I’ve seen comments that say “we haven’t said the kids should be taken from them, they just need parenting lessons”. Well, every time they read here or their comments, they get lessons on how to fix things. We also saw Kayak King Paul tell them. I really believe they know the dangers they put their children in, but don’t give one duck about it. Therefore, I think the kids should be taken from them. I know the system sucks, but how many people can afford to put the kids in the danger these people do? They travel a lot and there is always something dangerous going on. Even at home they are in danger! I agree with free speech and the right to disagree with me, but if anyone has a problem with what I’ve said, I’ll type out a list ( a long, perverted list) of what they have physically and psychologically done to damaged and potentially injured/kill their children. Swimming in big open water with no life jackets, mocking the kids, ignoring prenatal care, driving with very little sleep in a botched homemade caravan are just a few.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Lazy has a new competitor in the baby products market: Kylie Jenner. Is she gonna steal her ideas too? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
26 k views in 9 hours ohhhh noooo how will they buy any more tack from b&m

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.