The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget this is the same Esmè that. “Hates water” yet does nothing but live and swim in a pool at any opportunity 🙄
Unfortunately, the only water Esme hates seems to be a bath/shower. Like when she was in the hot tub in Scotland playing with an empty coke can 🤢 and thought the hot tub meant she wouldn’t need a bath.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
That’s part of the isofix base of the baby seat.

Fatty foghorn has made a point never showing where they kids sit in the van as Izzy has no seatbelt but makes a point of pretending where Mila is going to go for the haters!
From the image of jaces set then shows he is sideways or they have his seat in the wrong position?? I don’t know if I’m being thick but generally looking and wondering how it’s put in

Reactions: 9
It never occurred to him that there might be Halloween decorations in the kids club/near the play area because they are so disconnected from the real world.

Halloween will just be another excuse to eat sweets, which they do every day anyway, and probably have another "movie night" with all the children together. I know when I was 16 the Halloween themed films I wanted to watch were not suitable for a 2 year old.

He doesn't think of there being a kids club because his kids aren't allowed to go anywhere that he can't go along and film them. Unless they have a teen night, then he can hang around outside by himself.

I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween, but it has to be right up there with Christmas for easy content to film with kids. Decorations, pumpkins (trip out to buy, carving, competition), baking, crafts, costumes. They've missed a big opportunity with the new house and space that they could have really made a big deal over it.
That huge hallway could look amazing for halloween with some real effort!

Reactions: 20
I never comment but I am absolutely appalled (and hurt) to see Sarah refer to her miscarriage last year as “not even a baby”. To add insult to injury for some of us women who have experienced this trauma, she has said this during baby loss awareness week. How tone deaf can you be. A miscarriage is a traumatic event in life and some women experience difficulties conceiving after such an event (myself included). I am shocked at such ignorance towards the situation and this is why people often refer to miscarriage as “just a period”.
I came here to say exactly this. After 3 rounds of IVF, desperately wanting a baby, I was finally succesful but miscarried at 8 weeks. My baby was very much a baby to me. She is honestly disgusting. I don't believe anybody that has truly been through such a traumatic event would say something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sarah will be wetting herself that Stacey Solomon has used two of her children's names for her daughter 😂
Yes and maybe they will meet up and be friends and have little play dates, seeing as Sarah and Chris are such big influencers.. Wait! Maybe not 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From the image of jaces set then shows he is sideways or they have his seat in the wrong position?? I don’t know if I’m being thick but generally looking and wondering how it’s put in
Jaces seat doesn't even look like it's installed correctly (other than the fact it should not be installed on a rear facing vehicle seat) it's so far away from the back of the vehicle seat none of those poor kids are going to survive a crash isla needs to be in a booster,

• Sad
The red head girl ( don't know her name ) is so annoying she always buts in and is desperate to get on camera.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I really do hate that they named their child the same name as mine, is 4 too old to Change his name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re seatbelts and kids in the van. Am I the only one who thinks as soon as they get on the road and the cameras are off, it’s seatbelts off and everyone doing what they want? Lying on the bed, Jace running around playing, Mila in and out of carseat. Safety and parenting clearly aren’t their thing so instead of listening to kids complain, say they’re bored (and fecking uncomfortable by the look of those seats), they just let them roam around the van for an easy life.
Obviously I’m just assuming but i can’t imagine the journey any other way.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jaces seat doesn't even look like it's installed correctly (other than the fact it should not be installed on a rear facing vehicle seat) it's so far away from the back of the vehicle seat none of those poor kids are going to survive a crash isla needs to be in a booster,
Ah thank you! I thought I was being really thick 😂 honestly can’t believe they just don’t care about their safety of the children! As long as they are safe that’s all they care about! Maybe they are just waiting for something to happen as that will just be a good title which means more views. Disgusting couple

Re seatbelts and kids in the van. Am I the only one who thinks as soon as they get on the road and the cameras are off, it’s seatbelts off and everyone doing what they want? Lying on the bed, Jace running around playing, Mila in and out of carseat. Safety and parenting clearly aren’t their thing so instead of listening to kids complain, say they’re bored (and fecking uncomfortable by the look of those seats), they just let them roam around the van for an easy life.
Obviously I’m just assuming but i can’t imagine the journey any other way.
She is breast feeding and yesterday she said they was on the road for 4 hours straight… now Mila will defiantly need feeding in a 4 hour window so does that mean she’s out of her car seat 🤔

Literally get a sore head watching them in that van like sardines it looks like a nightmare .Jace seems very delayed for his age .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shouldn't Lazy be concerned that Isabelle is 'nervous' to return to Benidorm because of the 'miscarriage' that happened over a year ago? I know she has odd reactions to things that don't directly affect her like crying when she found out Lazy had stopped breastfeeding Jace but could Lazy actually imagine someone saying "I'm sorry I can't go to Benidorm with you because my mum had a miscarriage there in 2020 and I have bad memories of the place." 🙄😕😖

Please tell me all 7 of them didn't go to the campsite reception to find out what was going on with the biohazard or whatever Creepy thought it was.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine travelling in that van while on a period, I just couldn't.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Literally get a sore head watching them in that van like sardines it looks like a nightmare .Jace seems very delayed for his age .
I don’t think Jace is at all delayed for his age. On the contrary, he speaks very well considering they’ve spoken to him in a stupid baby voice everyday since he was born.

Reactions: 40
Their hair! Also does Esme have a bald patch? 🙈
Sarah saying one day Esme will make a great mother
Lazy do you ever stop to think Esme may never want to be a mother
Also lazy many woman don’t have the option of being a mother
Carry on living in your dream world lazy

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.