The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has happened to Jace’s travel sickness on this trip? Thought it was so bad Esme didn’t want to be in the car with him yet now she happily sits cramped next to him for hours on end

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What has happened to Jace’s travel sickness on this trip? Thought it was so bad Esme didn’t want to be in the car with him yet now she happily sits cramped next to him for hours on end
Almost like sarah Is a compulsive liar isn’t it. She manages to lie in EVERY vlog at the moment it’s some skill to be that delusional. She should maybe write books as she lives in a fantasy world

Reactions: 36
How come creepy is so lacks about car seat safety, buys a house right near pylons, but has a nervous breakdown about a couple of A4 sheets on a window. Priorities all wrong. Strange family.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did Chris seriously think a few tacky Halloween decorations were actually biohazard signs and went to complain?
What a bellend 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
He's only sick in the morning so afternoons are good 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It never occurred to him that there might be Halloween decorations in the kids club/near the play area because they are so disconnected from the real world.

Halloween will just be another excuse to eat sweets, which they do every day anyway, and probably have another "movie night" with all the children together. I know when I was 16 the Halloween themed films I wanted to watch were not suitable for a 2 year old.

He doesn't think of there being a kids club because his kids aren't allowed to go anywhere that he can't go along and film them. Unless they have a teen night, then he can hang around outside by himself.

I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween, but it has to be right up there with Christmas for easy content to film with kids. Decorations, pumpkins (trip out to buy, carving, competition), baking, crafts, costumes. They've missed a big opportunity with the new house and space that they could have really made a big deal over it.

Reactions: 37
The worrying thing is these are the good pictures that we got to see I would imagine there was a 100 more taken that she didn’t like!
These are the best of the best and she still managed to look like the hulk 😳
Imagine being removed from education to take photographs of your mum in dresses she’s been given on your holiday.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Almost like sarah Is a compulsive liar isn’t it. She manages to lie in EVERY vlog at the moment it’s some skill to be that delusional. She should maybe write books as she lives in a fantasy world
It only happens in the morning and they normally travel in the afternoon 🤣 yesterday must have been a good day thou as left at 10:30am as was checking out so must have just had a day off sick 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine taking time out on your holiday to model your maternity dresses! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
B6D643D3-B846-46CD-B70E-4A7E71E9E6C4.png

So they slate their followers in a vlog for saying they are boring. But can’t handle a telling off #bekind coming out again 🙄😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I can't have anymore kids but if I did I know where I won't be getting maternity wear from 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine going to a waterpark being your best day ever. They are pretty much telling us what we already know with that title that their lives have become so tit that going down a few slides is the best day of your life 😂
They continue to tell everyone that which ever day they are at is the best day of their life therefore their life must be so boring if thats all they do also everywhere they go Creepy always says the same thing "we must come back to here it is so so nice and is my favourite place" so is everywhere their favourite place. They dont talk sense and those girls need to get back to school they are not capable to teaching the age range that they have and lets face it they way they would have been taught is outdated to the way they will be taught today as it is always changing therefore they wont be able to keep up with everything especially at GCSE level

Reactions: 13
View attachment 809643

So they slate their followers in a vlog for saying they are boring. But can’t handle a telling off #bekind coming out again 🙄😳
She can’t believe a grandmother acting this way!! Short memory Sharon!!

What about your kids grandmother Jane!! The same Jane that sent abusive messages to your own 13/14 year old NIECE!! The same grandmother that got a bunch of kids to go and troll the victims of your husband.

Lazy loves the hate, why post all over Facebook to small Facebook groups if not trolling for comments to fit your narrative that all the negative comments are because your famous online. Why not drum up views in the Everything Ingham Sheep group.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
She can’t believe a grandmother acting this way!! Short memory Sharon!!

What about your kids grandmother Jane!! The same Jane that sent abusive messages to your own 13/14 year old NIECE!! The same grandmother that got a bunch of kids to and troll the victims of you husband.

Lazy loves the hate, why post all over Facebook to small Facebook groups if not trolling for comments to fit your narrative that all the negative comments are because your famous online. Why not drum up view in the Everything Ingham Sheep group.
Looking at isabelle and esme in particular she is not doing a good job at raising children that don't bring others down and they none of them empower and embrace each other let alone anyone outside of their family

She is actually pathetic all these posts and things in vloggers trying to prove the trolls and haters wrong Maybe change your life and attitude and we won't talk about you being such a tit person! Most people on youtube ignore it but Sarah just likes to make herself look stupid. Or she is just incredibly delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did someone say they're headed to France? They'll get short shrift there if they do that sort of thing in a shopping centre.
France are super strict with entry/self isolating etc.. I would absolutely LOVE to see a Vlog of Creepy & Lazy after being rugby tackled to the ground by French police. "SCARIEST TRIP EVER"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Be kind eh Lazy, shouldn't you practice what you preach? Aren't there plenty of screenshot of you not being kind all over the internet?

You're surrounded by so much love, yes by your husband who clearly can't stand you and cheats on you every opportunity he gets, your poor isolated chuldrun who will probably run a mile from you when they grow up and see how you ruined their childhood for money and the brainwashed icult who are just young kids or vulnerable adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.