The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#195 Grubby Chubby and her Tubby Hubby

#195 Camp camper in his camper getting camper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Whys he pouting
Whys he wearing a hat in the swimming pool
Why does he have long nails

😱🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’ve heard he is growing his nails as he’s in training to be Sticky Vicky’s replacement and will be in the Benidorm Palace soon 😂 He’s going to train Sarah how to shoot ping pong balls out her big gob instead of her coochi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don't they get any private time ?? Are they having sex with the 2 youngest in the van with them? or does Isabell take all the kids a walk ?It's a weird situation .

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I had a miscarriage at 8/9 weeks I lost my BABY on 13/01/2004. I refrained from commenting about it when she first claimed it had happened to her because I did not want to compare what I went through to her obvious clickbait lies. It was too much to think someone could even make that sort of thing up so I chose to ignore it! But now to read on here she said she doesn’t even class it as a baby and can’t remember when it happened… wow is she for real during baby loss remembrance week as well. She’s disgusting 😡
I had 2 miscarriage first half of this year and I remember dates, times and the whole situation about both of them like it is happening now!
dont forget They didn’t want a baby to be loving parents they wanted a baby to try and make them more money therefore she won’t give two shits about her miscarriage 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't they get any private time ?? Are they having sex with the 2 youngest in the van with them? or does Isabell take all the kids a walk ?It's a weird situation .
Oh please don’t make us have to think about them having sex. It was bad enough with the cave malarkey last Summer 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
#195 What do Creepy and a pair of knickers have in common ?
They've both been up Sarah's foof 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
#195 Buys £2.00 knickers from Primark but always has £1.50 of them stuck up her arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Isabelle is so fake with that monologue about her parents. She was so obviously put up to it. And as for “you can achieve anything guys…” shes the one who needs reassurance. By the time my kids were at the same point of their education they had a clear idea of what they wanted to do and how to get there. She has got a shock coming to her, all the kids have, and it’s all because of their lazy parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Isabelle is so fake with that monologue about her parents. She was so obviously put up to it. And as for “you can achieve anything guys…” shes the one who needs reassurance. By the time my kids were at the same point of their education they had a clear idea of what they wanted to do and how to get there. She has got a shock coming to her, all the kids have, and it’s all because of their lazy parents.
At Isabelle’s age I worked part- time, going to college and had a weekend job. Can’t see her doing any of that anytime soon! They won’t let her live and I find it so sad 😕 I was never in and seeing mates aswell. All she does is play babysitter with her siblings. Maybe if she had a part time job (not YouTube) maybe she wouldn’t beg for more pocket money!!!!

Reactions: 26
Creepy is getting camper by the second. And I mean in the mincing sense as opposed to outdoor knowledge.

Is it because he has zero pals and is surrounded by females? Or are we gonna be treated to some sort of ‘trans journey’ for views?

I for one will be there for the ‘Carbdashians’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
These meals are revolting!! Good job they’re travelling so they can experience different languages and cultures such as the English cafe on the Benidorm strip. Also included was blue drinks, dozens of Mayo sachets, full fat coke and cans of Koppaberg
Chips and rice 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
#195 Pools, slides and cackles, nothing new. The views decline, goodbye, adieu!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.