Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tipsytopsy

I never comment but I am absolutely appalled (and hurt) to see Sarah refer to her miscarriage last year as “not even a baby”. To add insult to injury for some of us women who have experienced this trauma, she has said this during baby loss awareness week. How tone deaf can you be. A miscarriage is a traumatic event in life and some women experience difficulties conceiving after such an event (myself included). I am shocked at such ignorance towards the situation and this is why people often refer to miscarriage as “just a period”.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 86

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Zade
Screenshot 2021-10-08 193900.png

TLDR
- This week the Inghams returned to the campsite where they abandoned Jace on the beach two years ago.
- Two big boxes of chocolate and biscuits have made an appearance. It looks like they raided the confectionary aisle of every single petrol station in the county of Lincolnshire before they left.
- Alibaba have used the photo of the Fidget and Me rucksacks on Tat and Me to advertise their product.
- 9 year old Isla is now a fully qualified Sister Mom and it's her fault Jace walked into a (shallow) swimming pool when her parents were too busy talking to the camera. Thank god the water was only a couple of inches or who knows what could've happened.
- Sarah Louise Ingham aka the British Michael Phelps has revealed she can swim 100 lengths in a swimming pool. Is there anything that woman cannot do?
- Chris disappeared off camera for several days.
- The tension between Chris and Sarah seems to be growing. Sarah nearly started an argument with him last night. Coincidentally they were also unable to upload the vlog the night before this footage was filmed.
- Last night Sarah filmed the girls walking down a path armed with baby wipes and nappy bags to have a shit in the woods.
- An increasingly desperate Sarah has been continuing to beg for subscribers and views Vanlife Facebook pages. She deletes the post every time someone mentions her husband.

Hi Steve 👋

This photo of Sarah from The Sun always has me howling every time I see it
Screenshot 2021-10-08 194146.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

thegreencow

VIP Member
They didn't even hit 80k views last night according to SocialBlade. I say two years max before they quit vlogging (and they'll be in a cheaper house by then).

Looks like Sarah, 38teen will have to write an autobiography to try and keep the gravy train running. Title suggestions please:
There just jealous
A Chav's guide to a Successful life
Ah Had a Burga For Me Tea
My Life Is Awesome
I can do Anything - One Woman's Guide to Being Superhuman
Cleaning Coffee off Walls and other Life Hacks
Why I hate my Husband
There's no business like a Alibaba Blanket Business
What's up Fool? My Husband Threw Coffee up the Wall.

Or what about a Chuldren's book?
Andy's Adventure on the Island of Portugal
The Adventures of Big Frank and Kayak Paul
The Mysterious Missing Towel
Who Ate My Brownies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Jamhead

VIP Member
Yuck! Picking her pants out her clam packet must be like when a vet helps birth a calf the size of her 😂
She really is something else, if she bought her undergarments in the correct size then her labia wouldn't be trying to suck them in!!
Surely if she REEEEEALLY had to pull them out....in public, she would ask the girls to stand around her, use the pram for cover at the front and discreetly detach her sweaty knickers from her flaps.
But no, not our Lazy, not only does she delve right in, she cocks her leg in the process, bending down so she can get a proper handful.
And not only did a 38 year old do that in public but her ever loving Creepy husband, filmed it, edited it and then posted it online for anyone to see.

Does anyone remember when Creeps seemed to intentionally leave clips of lazy in the vlogs, that painted her in a bad light? She must've done something to piss him off that day!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
How rude were they at the beginning of that Vlog? “I’d like to see you lot at home film your lives everyday…” That’s the thing though you utter dimwits most people have real jobs, run a home, take their kids to school and do homework etc with them, we‘re not making a living out of being famous daily vloggers. The time has definitely come for them to start driving a DPD van for real.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Scotblock

VIP Member
She really is something else, if she bought her undergarments in the correct size then her labia wouldn't be trying to suck them in!!
Surely if she REEEEEALLY had to pull them out....in public, she would ask the girls to stand around her, use the pram for cover at the front and discreetly detach her sweaty knickers from her flaps.
But no, not our Lazy, not only does she delve right in, she cocks her leg in the process, bending down so she can get a proper handful.
And not only did a 38 year old do that in public but her ever loving Creepy husband, filmed it, edited it and then posted it online for anyone to see.

Does anyone remember when Creeps seemed to intentionally leave clips of lazy in the vlogs, that painted her in a bad light? She must've done something to piss him off that day!
Sarah buys cheap Primark pants for £2.00 but she’s so big £1.75 of them are up her arse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

TinkerBelle

There's an Ingham tie die chasing dreams t-shirt for sale on ebay. The description says 'unwanted gift - never worn' 😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

daz86

Creepy training to be a commercial pilot? Were.you.fuck. Mr Ingram. Take it from an actual trained pilot (only small planes admittedly) you weren't even close to it. His dopey ass wouldn't even have the basic qualifications or mental awareness required.
I doubt he would be able to successfully get his Private pilots licence (PPL) at £8000-£10,000 and 60 hours training. Never mind secure a place on a reputable training course to gain his approx £100,000, 770 hours training to get the Airline Pilots Transport Licence which is required to then move onto type approval with an airline to actually fly a commercial airliner.

Edited to add: The man claiming to have started pilot training, has lost/crashed 2 self stabilizing, self-return to home equipped drones.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

YorkshireLady

11/12/2010 - I remember my daughter coming to tell us she’d had a miscarriage.
I remember what I was wearing.
I remember we’d just finished tea.
I remember holding her as she sobbed.
Some things you never forget.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Chelpopp

I thought I would have a look at their stats 😬
Screenshot_20211009-070614_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211009-071039_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211009-071022_Samsung Internet.jpg

All the advertising she's doing on Facebook groups and still no new subscribers and declining views 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Scotblock

VIP Member
So in one breath it’s “thank you all so so much for allowing us to live this life” and the next is basically piss off off like to see you try. That is how you CHOOSE TO PAY for your lifestyle Sarah. It’s your JOB!!!! She’s a fucking melt!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

bitsy

I will give Chris credit, it’s amazing how he is managing to make his families van life adventure look so boring that even the fans are suggesting they don’t vlog as often 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Abbvay

VIP Member
I'm sure when they were at home Chris was complaining that it was difficult to vlog anything at home, it was boring, and they blamed lockdowns for not having holidays for something fun to vlog.

Now the views are even worse on holiday, they are claiming it's too difficult to vlog on holiday too and it's boring.

I think we can agree that they are indeed boring both at home and on holiday so maybe the solution is to just not bother vlogging at all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63