The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely intrigued as to how they manage the education side of things. I assume Isabelle is doing English Lit and Lang, Maths, Double Science and couple of options maybe (obviously one is History). Where are all the resources? How much time does she spend on each subject?

My kids have been back to school for 5/6 weeks and have done loads of work, tests, they have folders full of work and exercise books, we’ve bought revision guides, revision cards and materials they need. They are working towards mocks and doing homework practically everyday. Ours do a lot of work online as well and have their own laptops.
They don't do anything about education. Zip, nada, zilch. Sweet fuckall. Think about it. They have three school age kids. One in her GCSE year, one in year 8 and one in about year 5. How the hell would anyone manage to co-ordinate those widely divergent academic needs, let alone two people who struggle with basic grammar and need to take their socks off to count past ten who also have a young baby and a hyperactive toddler to manage in a mid-sized courier van which they relocate every 2-3 days?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
No way ,no exciting content,no exploring the local area,eating the local food,historical sites etc instead it's more cheap food and the Minghams in another pool ,predictable as usual
For goodness sake the girls will turn into mermaids if they keep going to swimming pools and how boring that must be no enjoyment of holidays if you just keep going into a swimming pool or the beach - holiday excitement NOT

Reactions: 21
She talks such :poop:
'Shop small when you can' but she never does, she only ever gets freebies otherwise she would say ' I've BOUGHT some lovely bits from here' rather than 'Iv HAD some lovely bits from here'

1634114063232.png

Reactions: 17
For goodness sake the girls will turn into mermaids if they keep going to swimming pools and how boring that must be no enjoyment of holidays if you just keep going into a swimming pool or the beach - holiday excitement NOT
I don't mind the girls enjoying the pools... But don't pretend it's the best day ever.. Or scream like you've never seen a water slide b4

Reactions: 30
What a find specimen of a man we have there 🤢

Didn’t he say a few weeks ago he had watched old videos and saw how stupid he looked wearing a beanie abroad and wouldn’t be doing it again…
Probably can’t get hold of his hair dye! And he can’t reveal that he is in fact ginger on the vlogs even tho everyone knows he is ginger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
29k views and only 69 comments Things are failing fast is that why he plans another baby? Last night and the hair stroking was sick Problem is Mila only gwve them 4 blogs with higher views then they are stuck with another child

They don't do anywork Sometimes copy bits from bitesuze buts that's it How long they been away now? And apart from pool pool and more pool Izzy has copied 4 pages of work covering all subjects and gone di that again not to learn just as she wants it pretty 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I don't mind the girls enjoying the pools... But don't pretend it's the best day ever.. Or scream like you've never seen a water slide b4
Imagine going to a waterpark being your best day ever. They are pretty much telling us what we already know with that title that their lives have become so tit that going down a few slides is the best day of your life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine going to a waterpark being your best day ever. They are pretty much telling us what we already know with that title that their lives have become so tit that going down a few slides is the best day of your life 😂
What's funnier is its not a watermark 🤣 they have been to the big ones in America this is literally a campsite with a pool with a few basic slides I'm still struggling to see why they begged to go there and they took a 3hour detour and lazys so happy they did 🤷‍♀️ all I can think is left the kids alone in the van and stayed in the hotel bit to make the next cash cow with the way creepy was with her last night 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Or have the red headed child show off while big momma cackles at every unfunny thing she says

• Sad
Reactions: 19
stroking her hair was definitely for effect. If I'd been her, heaven forbid, I'd have slapped him. It was annoying me just watching, even more so than watching the rest of it. I fast forward most of it but not giving them anymore hate views.
From the outside looking in that's we should do slap him.....And it makes me wonder how many times she really has lost the plot and he's had no content to upload! , but it's on camera.......in front of an endless audience. And they may earn a few dollars so she lies back and thinks of England errrŕ, money from you tube

Reactions: 12
They don't do anything about education. Zip, nada, zilch. Sweet fuckall. Think about it. They have three school age kids. One in her GCSE year, one in year 8 and one in about year 5. How the hell would anyone manage to co-ordinate those widely divergent academic needs, let alone two people who struggle with basic grammar and need to take their socks off to count past ten who also have a young baby and a hyperactive toddler to manage in a mid-sized courier van which they relocate every 2-3 days?
I don’t get why they don’t own the situation and just be honest. If they are choosing to travel over (a traditional) education then just say that. I don’t agree with the way they live but there are lots of people who live unconventional lives and can be happy. It’s the secrecy that’s weird or attempting to do it all but none of it ends up being done very well. They raise more questions than answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
29k views and only 69 comments Things are failing fast is that why he plans another baby? Last night and the hair stroking was sick Problem is Mila only gwve them 4 blogs with higher views then they are stuck with another child

They don't do anywork Sometimes copy bits from bitesuze buts that's it How long they been away now? And apart from pool pool and more pool Izzy has copied 4 pages of work covering all subjects and gone di that again not to learn just as she wants it pretty 🤦‍♀️
How many comments have they deleted.more than they would want to admit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It uses a thunderbolt charger the phone uses a lightning charger.

hasn’t worn make up in 2 years my arse
Hasn’t worn make up in 2 years, yeah ok big Sarah whatever you say. Even though she gave a whole spiel on her Scotland road trip vlog this year about running out of foundation 🙄 And she wears a pink lipstick most days because she changed it from her usual shade of hole by B&M 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
🤷‍♀️ all I can think is left the kids alone in the van and stayed in the hotel bit to make the next cash cow with the way creepy was with her last night 🤢
Ewww the thought of them breeding again.
:sick:
But maybe it's all part of some devious plan to save the channel. Keep having more & more kids as they simultaneously get smaller and more dangerously overloaded vehicles until they are driving around Europe in a Reliant Robin with 11 kids all sitting on each other's laps .

I've got to admit, I'd subscribe to watch that.

1634115586939.png

• Haha
From the outside looking in that's we should do slap him.....And it makes me wonder how many times she really has lost the plot and he's had no content to upload! , but it's on camera.......in front of an endless audience. And they may earn a few dollars so she lies back and thinks of England errrŕ, money from you tube
Knowing creepy he's probably filmed it all and going to put it up on one of those pay per view adult sites....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What a find specimen of a man we have there 🤢

Didn’t he say a few weeks ago he had watched old videos and saw how stupid he looked wearing a beanie abroad and wouldn’t be doing it again…
Just like he said he’d never eat meat again…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think I've asked this question before but has uncle Dave ever been mentioned or seen since the day "the scandal" occurred..?
Dave is an enigma, wrapped in a mystery - ostensibly he, and My Forever, disappeared from the public eye as soon as Creepy got caught, but there are rumours he was behind some of the more unpleasant Twitter accounts in the early days (Public Safety UK being one particularly vile example). There are also stories about Creepy’s behaviour when he was following My Forever to gigs, including those at schools, which would suggest that it would have come as no surprise to Dave or his bandmates when he did eventually get caught.

He has also been helping out with a dog walking business, and more recently become a ‘filmographer’ or something, as well as perpetually ‘working on new music’ for My Forever.

He’s either a decent person and rightly ashamed of his brother, or he’s responsible for some of the most twisted and disgusting things that have been said about Creepy’s victims. The jury is out.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just seen that when izzy joins in at the rant at the start and says about not putting on hold what they want to do (pools again 🤦‍♀️) just for the vlog she rolls her eyes She really is her mother can only imagine what the kids hear off camera

So where were all the children when they were in the restaurant?

Chris stroking her hair gives me the chills it’s gross. Wonder what he’s been caught doing this time to creep all over her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.