The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would look even more "cosy" i.e. claustro-bleeping-phobic, if the Bed of Doom was down in its normal position resting on the bits at the side.

View attachment 807519

None of the pics are natural, it's all for show. "Come on kids stop rifling through the snack box, poking everything and sucking the chocolate off - let's pretend we're an Insta perfect #vanlife family before we drop our bed down into your dungeon"

Now listening to Gorillaz 'Dare' - I think any song can be 'Ingham-ised' to be honest.

It's coming down, it's coming down
It's our bed
Poor 16 year old……. With an actual (I am sad to say) intellectual age of 10 maybe 11 but sadly with the hormones of a 16 year old….. go figure

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I think I've asked this question before but has uncle Dave ever been mentioned or seen since the day "the scandal" occurred..?

Reactions: 9
Couple of things - does a Mac charge on a iPhone charger? And if he was uploading on his phone why did he need an iPhone charger - obviously the super duper Samsung costing £2k is still broke (I would be really pissed at that) so is he using one of the kids phones …… so many questions…. So many lies….. so many smokescreens!!!!
I just assumed it was some BS he told Lazy so he could go back to the van for some 'alone time'.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure I call having a car park in an open door next to me cosy 😂.

Isabelle, bless her heart has no life.
Poor Jace is kept up so late too. Past 9. I wonder what their routine is like. Routine is so important for little ones. No bed, bath and book.

Reactions: 28
Lazy hasn't worn make up in 2 years? I swear to duck, those two lie so often, the truth is like a bleeping fairy tale to them! She constantly trowels on those caterpillar eyebrows and spider eyelashes on the daily. Last I checked, that was make up. She's a bleeping dingbat

• Haha
Reactions: 50
@LadyGarden LOVE “Dare”!!! One of my first ever CD purchases was the Gorrilaz first album along with Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park!

To keep this on topic, I would be so mad if my parents made me do this. I wish one of the kids would tell them off. I’ve never held back with my parents, they know how I think and feel about everything, but then again I grew up being listened to abs encouraged to think for myself (love my duck the system, question everything renegade mom and dad!!). Those kids are told to sit down and shut up.Seen abs not heard kinda thing.

anyone like the band Crass? Their song “Did He jump”talks about a kid who’s parents tell him to be seen and not heard, not liked by society, crappy parents and ends up killing himself. Parts of the lyrics match these fucks (not the whole song, one part mentions his mom and dad being in corporate business suits which we all know these two would have no idea what a 3 piece suit is).

Reactions: 10
I don't post much on here but I often read what people have to say! I decided to watch todays vlog and after 2 minutes I had to turn it off as I got so upset with the lack of parenting from Sarah and Creep. Their toddler scribbled over Isabelle's work and she ended up saying I know its my fault because I left it out. Why can't they parent their toddler and teach him not to do it? Sarah replied its only a bit of red marker acting like that makes it okay because she does not care about her children's education, just money and being famous. I hope for the best for the kids especially Isabelle. She's 16 and said in a past vlog how she is okay having no friends. Before creepy was called out for being creepy she was joyful and they stripped her future away from her because they wanted to keep the fame of YouTube and blame the 'haters' not themselves. Fingers crossed some authority sees the neglect the kids face

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What a shite show of a vlog again 🤦‍♀️ all they do is go in pool and behave asif its first tome in their lives they habe been on a water slide. Sarah please dp something about your hair, the state of it is awful so dpn't get why ypu have it down showing all the split ends. Did ypu make an effort woth the eye shadow because you wanted your pedalo hubby to flirt with you tonight and not your 16 year old daughter

Reactions: 28
Seriously? That accommodation looks like a bigger tit show than the Ingham’s for seven people.
I can't abide any of these family vlogger channels. They're all exploiting their kids for profit. They're all taking the same risks with their children's privacy, exposing them to predators, denying them the right to choose their friends and pursue their own interests. No chance for dance classes, for being in a football team, for getting a school prize. Most importantly no opportunity at all to learn how to get along with their peer groups, to forge relationships, to have a best friend. No they have to get on that camera and be engaging. All to make mum and dad the big buckaroos they crave.
It's human bondage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve been so absorbed reading this tit show that I’ve just now gotten around to thinking of the whole Delonge thing. I’ve been a fan of Blink 182 since I was 14 (now 33). “Carousel”, “man overboard”, “touchdown boy”... still listen to them and have so many good memories! Also LOVE that 90s style, dickies shorts and skate shoes and backward hats!!

duck you Christopher pervert pathetic piece of tit Ingham for thinking you are anything like Tom Delonge!! God now I every time I listen to Blink 182 or wear my tour shirt, I think of bleeping Big Moobs and the Surgically Attached Beanie. duck me lol (this is not a joke, I’m so into these threads it really does pop into my head at these times).Argfhhh!

Oh, and I know they read here. I may be 5 foot 3 and a tiny spoiled princess who rescues bugs abs cries about sad lonely old people, but let me get my mosh pit combat boots on and see you in a dark alley somewhere... I’m tougher than this supposedly full grown man!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Every time I watch their vlogs all I can see is one brain cell between two numpties bouncing back and forth like the DVD logo

• Haha
Reactions: 47
27,240 views and only 66 comments this morning that’s 2.77% of subscribers watched it 0.005077% of subscribers commented……thanks Alexa for doing the maths!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I think not uploading Mondays, or on time and being so behind on the vlogs has done a lot of damage.
Plus ifam want autumn, Halloween and then Christmas content not this
Yes I'm loving some autumn vlogs right not and soon will Xmas. The inghams are not relatable who wants to see a scruffy family on holiday when you've worked ao hard over covid and not managed to get away yourself because you are keeping your family safe at home!!

I've always thought he's insisted on being on the vlogs (on his terms because when he's feeling insecure he never shows himself). I've never seen anyone say they watch the vlogs for Chris, but plenty watch for Sarah. Surely Sarah and people close to them must know that he's a drain on the channel after what he's been accused of? I could understand why he would continue to edit and have behind the scenes involvement, but the insecure little dwarf can't give up the feeling he gets from the tiniest bit of attention that he gets from appearing on screen, even if his family financially suffer.

He claims he does this to give his kids better opportunities when him being on screen does exactly the opposite - he's a knob.
Yes I only ever used to watch for Sarah amd the kids, that is why mummy YouTube are popular, nobody wants to see a dad do DIY in a caravan or hoover especially a creepy dad

• Heart
Reactions: 24
1634107704049.png

From @greencow rundowns.
Omg ewww his finger nails are so long! I would’ve thought these were woman hands. My main problem is how groddy must they be since none of these stinky fucks bathe.

I am probably more creeped out than I should be, but I would scream if those claws came near me. Maybe I take back my comment about being tougher than him, he would just need to reach out and graze my arm ever so slightly and I would RUN

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
@LadyGarden anyone like the band Crass? Their song “Did He jump”talks about a kid who’s parents tell him to be seen and not heard, not liked by society, crappy parents and ends up killing himself. Parts of the lyrics match these fucks (not the whole song, one part mentions his mom and dad being in corporate business suits which we all know these two would have no idea what a 3 piece suit is).
A 3 piece suit is what lazy has in every room to park her bum on, isn't it?

(Just to be clear, I do know the difference between a 3 piece suit and a 3 piece suite)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 807711
From @greencow rundowns.
Omg ewww his finger nails are so long! I would’ve thought these were woman hands. My main problem is how groddy must they be since none of these stinky fucks bathe.

I am probably more creeped out than I should be, but I would scream if those claws came near me. Maybe I take back my comment about being tougher than him, he would just need to reach out and graze my arm ever so slightly and I would RUN
What a find specimen of a man we have there 🤢

Didn’t he say a few weeks ago he had watched old videos and saw how stupid he looked wearing a beanie abroad and wouldn’t be doing it again…

Reactions: 31
Why do their school books always look brand new?

In Isabelle's really special exercise book, she said it's for writing the really important bits of ALL subjects. Yet it had a few pages with small amounts of information on each - and that includes the pages she'd copied out again because Jace scribbled on the first couple of pages. So does she not find much important information across the subjects?

At least two of the titles were history. She was apparently going to be ready to sit her GCSE exam in history in the summer had they gone ahead, so why is she still working on history? It seems to be the only subject she ever does.
I’m genuinely intrigued as to how they manage the education side of things. I assume Isabelle is doing English Lit and Lang, Maths, Double Science and couple of options maybe (obviously one is History). Where are all the resources? How much time does she spend on each subject?

My kids have been back to school for 5/6 weeks and have done loads of work, tests, they have folders full of work and exercise books, we’ve bought revision guides, revision cards and materials they need. They are working towards mocks and doing homework practically everyday. Ours do a lot of work online as well and have their own laptops.

Reactions: 20
Why do their school books always look brand new?

In Isabelle's really special exercise book, she said it's for writing the really important bits of ALL subjects. Yet it had a few pages with small amounts of information on each - and that includes the pages she'd copied out again because Jace scribbled on the first couple of pages. So does she not find much important information across the subjects?

At least two of the titles were history. She was apparently going to be ready to sit her GCSE exam in history in the summer had they gone ahead, so why is she still working on history? It seems to be the only subject she ever does.
Izzy does history because she can watch non factual historical dramas on Netflix and rewrite events to a better end. Mary Queen of Scots (Reign) and The Crown spring to mind. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.