The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Views are dropping faster than Chris’s beach towel….
Thread title please 🤣

Great points raised about the opportunities they could be taking advantage of. People don't tune in to see days and days of driving or people fancying about in a pool. It's boring! Give those kids a life and take them places that'll open their minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've watched a lot of The Bucket List Family vlogs - they're about as far away from these idiots as you can possibly get. Full time travellers, three kids, amazing videos which have had time and effort put into them, they are interesting and often absolutely amazing. These jokers wouldn't have a clue where to start to do the same kind of thing!
Raisinghowells are another family of seven who have sold everything to travel, the children are well educated and their food looks amazing and the posts are interesting with stunning scenery and they don’t have a van like the Inghams

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
GETTING MUM ON THE SCARY DROP SLIDES! VANLIFE SPAIN

Lazy and "Jacey boy" are back from the toilet block. It's extremely hot and muggy; no sun but it's so sweaty and humid. Isabelle wants to show us her "very cool notebook". She has books for individual subjects but the orange one is to write down important things. The other day the book was left out whilst she went to the pool and Jace coloured over the work. Isla brings out some orange juice. Lazy tells Isabelle she doesn't need to redo her work but Isabelle tells her it has to be perfect. Mila sleeps in her pram. Someone please tell her it doesn't. My school books were anything but neat and perfect when I was doing my GCSEs as I was more concerned with getting good grades.

The Inghams are at the pool and Creepy is now holding Mila. Jace is moaning about something in the background. They're trying to get Mila to sleep but she's having none of it. Jace starts shouting something about wanting his life jacket put on but Lazy needs to put his swimming costume on. Are they really changing him at the pool? God only knows who could be watching. Change him at the caravan in privacy and put a t-shirt and shorts on over for the walk to the pool.

Lazy and Jace are in the pool. She's holding a fish and asking the dinosaur why it it's being nice to her. Jace pours water over the dinosaur. Jace loves the baby slides. Esme and Isabelle are playing fighting games but Isla doesn't like those games so she's come to hang out with Lazy and Jace. Lazy tells him Isla is scared so he needs to catch her. What is it with their obsession with being scared?

Lazy managed to get Mila happy and fed so now it's time to have fun with the big girls. They're getting in the water and then they're going on the big slides, which Lazy isn't looking forward to. She always tells the girls it's ok not to like something as long as you try it once. Isla says you only live once. Lazy doesn't like water slides and she doesn't want to do the drop slide. Esme says you skim across the water. They were going to get a cabana bed but they're all close to the deep end so they haven't got one. They find a part of the pool they haven't been to before. Isla made friends with a home schooled French girl who turns 9 in a few days; she lives in the South of France and her parents own a campsite. Isabelle comes and joins the others in the pool. Lazy moans about it being cold.

Time to go on the slides. Lazy films the mountains and then films herself on a slide. The tunnel one is next but isabelle hasn't done it yet and doesn't like small tunnel slides. Lazy goes screeching down the slide and vows to never do it again. Lazy says the camera is upside down when she gets out. They won't tell Creepy the drop slide is bad because they want him to go on it. Unfortunately there's no footage of him on it.

Footage of a sleeping Jace and a water fountain. Jace hovers over Mila and repeatedly says "Meeema". Lazy says he's a good big brother. Jace kisses her head and Lazy tells him to tell Mila he can't wait until they can play in the pool together. She then tells him he can play with his cars and dinosaurs soon when she's older. She holds the Tat and Me blanket up to protect Mila from the sun. They don't want the sun to get on her. She's been called a boy twice today and Lazy jokes they need to put a bow on her. Jace says he's freezing so Isabelle takes him. Creepy has gone back to the van to get his iPhone charger so he can upload the vlog. It's 50% uploaded and the phone is about to die. Lazy sings to Mila. Jace looks at Isabelle and says "eew". No Jace, you should be looking at your parents and saying "eew". Jace smiles as Lazy tells him to be nice, then disagrees with Lazy when she says Isabelle is beautiful. She blames his age. I blame his parents.

The Inghams went back to the van, got showered and dressed up for a night at the buffet. Creepy strokes her hair. The buffet was closed at the other place because there weren't many people. Lazy put makeup on for the first time in two years and tells Creepy not to smile at her because he said he didn't like her in makeup. Creepy denies this and says he prefers women in general with no makeup. There we go Tattlers; if you don't want Creepy inviting you to a night in the Ibis make sure you put a ton of makeup on your face. He told Lazy she looked pretty. The buffet was closed so they got dressed up for nothing so came back to the bar. Mila wakes up. Lazy uploaded an IGTV to Instagram so make sure you follow her. We don't get to see things on Youtube in real time but Lazy does stories in real time.

The Inghams came back to the van a soon as they finished eating and now they're just chilling out. Jace keeps saying poo poo. He asked Isabelle for something a moment ago but she told him to wait a minute because she was busy. Jace said she's isn't busy, she's Isabelle. So funny but Lazy feels like she's laughing at her own joke. She tells Babe that her merch idea is of Jace with a monkey and the slogan "me and my monkey". Jace has sore lips from the sun so they had to put Vaseline on them. They hope we enjoyed the vlog so give it a thumbs up and they'll see us tomorrow at 5pm. Jace refuses to say goodnight and instead says "my poo"

Preview of Benidorm
Isabelle sits in the passenger seat of the van singing. they appear to be in front of some apartment blocks. Lazy walks down the street with the kids. No pulling a wedgie out of her minge this time. Drone shots of Benidorm.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-10-12 212514.png
Screenshot 2021-10-12 212538.png
Screenshot 2021-10-12 212559.png

Screenshot 2021-10-12 212941.png
Screenshot 2021-10-12 213215.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
GETTING MUM ON THE SCARY DROP SLIDES! VANLIFE SPAIN

Lazy and "Jacey boy" are back from the toilet block. It's extremely hot and muggy; no sun but it's so sweaty and humid. Isabelle wants to show us her "very cool notebook". She has books for individual subjects but the orange one is to write down important things. The other day the book was left out whilst she went to the pool and Jace coloured over the work. Isla brings out some orange juice. Lazy tells Isabelle she doesn't need to redo her work but Isabelle tells her it has to be perfect. Mila sleeps in her pram. Someone please tell her it doesn't. My school books were anything but neat and perfect when I was doing my GCSEs as I was more concerned with getting good grades.

The Inghams are at the pool and Creepy is now holding Mila. Jace is moaning about something in the background. They're trying to get Mila to sleep but she's having none of it. Jace starts shouting something about wanting his life jacket put on but Lazy needs to put his swimming costume on. Are they really changing him at the pool? God only knows who could be watching. Change him at the caravan in privacy and put a t-shirt and shorts on over for the walk to the pool.

Lazy and Jace are in the pool. She's holding a fish and asking the dinosaur why it it's being nice to her. Jace pours water over the dinosaur. Jace loves the baby slides. Esme and Isabelle are playing fighting games but Isla doesn't like those games so she's come to hang out with Lazy and Jace. Lazy tells him Isla is scared so he needs to catch her. What is it with their obsession with being scared?

Lazy managed to get Mila happy and fed so now it's time to have fun with the big girls. They're getting in the water and then they're going on the big slides, which Lazy isn't looking forward to. She always tells the girls it's ok not to like something as long as you try it once. Isla says you only live once. Lazy doesn't like water slides and she doesn't want to do the drop slide. Esme says you skim across the water. They were going to get a cabana bed but they're all close to the deep end so they haven't got one. They find a part of the pool they haven't been to before. Isla made friends with a home schooled French girl who turns 9 in a few days; she lives in the South of France and her parents own a campsite. Isabelle comes and joins the others in the pool. Lazy moans about it being cold.

Time to go on the slides. Lazy films the mountains and then films herself on a slide. The tunnel one is next but isabelle hasn't done it yet and doesn't like small tunnel slides. Lazy goes screeching down the slide and vows to never do it again. Lazy says the camera is upside down when she gets out. They won't tell Creepy the drop slide is bad because they want him to go on it. Unfortunately there's no footage of him on it.

Footage of a sleeping Jace and a water fountain. Jace hovers over Mila and repeatedly says "Meeema". Lazy says he's a good big brother. Jace kisses her head and Lazy tells him to tell Mila he can't wait until they can play in the pool together. She then tells him he can play with his cars and dinosaurs soon when she's older. She holds the Tat and Me blanket up to protect Mila from the sun. They don't want the sun to get on her. She's been called a boy twice today and Lazy jokes they need to put a bow on her. Jace says he's freezing so Isabelle takes him. Creepy has gone back to the van to get his iPhone charger so he can upload the vlog. It's 50% uploaded and the phone is about to die. Lazy sings to Mila. Jace looks at Isabelle and says "eew". No Jace, you should be looking at your parents and saying "eew". Jace smiles as Lazy tells him to be nice, then disagrees with Lazy when she says Isabelle is beautiful. She blames his age. I blame his parents.

The Inghams went back to the van, got showered and dressed up for a night at the buffet. Creepy strokes her hair. The buffet was closed at the other place because there weren't many people. Lazy put makeup on for the first time in two years and tells Creepy not to smile at her because he said he didn't like her in makeup. Creepy denies this and says he prefers women in general with no makeup. There we go Tattlers; if you don't want Creepy inviting you to a night in the Ibis make sure you put a ton of makeup on your face. He told Lazy she looked pretty. The buffet was closed so they got dressed up for nothing so came back to the bar. Mila wakes up. Lazy uploaded an IGTV to Instagram so make sure you follow her. We don't get to see things on Youtube in real time but Lazy does stories in real time.

The Inghams came back to the van a soon as they finished eating and now they're just chilling out. Jace keeps saying poo poo. He asked Isabelle for something a moment ago but she told him to wait a minute because she was busy. Jace said she's isn't busy, she's Isabelle. So funny but Lazy feels like she's laughing at her own joke. She tells Babe that her merch idea is of Jace with a monkey and the slogan "me and my monkey". Jace has sore lips from the sun so they had to put Vaseline on them. They hope we enjoyed the vlog so give it a thumbs up and they'll see us tomorrow at 5pm. Jace refuses to say goodnight and instead says "my poo"

Preview of Benidorm
Isabelle sits in the passenger seat of the van singing. they appear to be in front of some apartment blocks. Lazy walks down the street with the kids. No pulling a wedgie out of her minge this time. Drone shots of Benidorm.

End of vlog

View attachment 807322View attachment 807323View attachment 807324
View attachment 807341View attachment 807343
🤮 why is there a metal filing poking out the side of one of her back teeth!? Looks like they are full of holes too.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The dad also earned $54m from shares in Snapchat or something like that before they started travelling. Whole different ball game
I know, I was really meaning the fact that interesting videos can be made if the effort is put in, that's all

Reactions: 7
Not sure I call having a car park in an open door next to me cosy 😂.

Isabelle, bless her heart has no life.
Just welcoming all the crack heads to see whats going on arent they (benidorm may be different to parts of the uk) 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Raisinghowells are another family of seven who have sold everything to travel, the children are well educated and their food looks amazing and the posts are interesting with stunning scenery and they don’t have a van like the Inghams
Seriously? That accommodation looks like a bigger tit show than the Ingham’s for seven people.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Couple of things - does a Mac charge on a iPhone charger? And if he was uploading on his phone why did he need an iPhone charger - obviously the super duper Samsung costing £2k is still broke (I would be really pissed at that) so is he using one of the kids phones …… so many questions…. So many lies….. so many smokescreens!!!!

Reactions: 19
My kids wouldn’t watch the Inghams if I paid them 😂 I only really came across them during the pandemic, it’s amazing to see how many more views they used to get.

Have they got any management?
They used to have management, they used to get loads of product deals, do meets and greets all over the place, but since it came out about creepy shenanigans, they got dropped like hot bricks.

Reactions: 14
Couple of things - does a Mac charge on a iPhone charger? And if he was uploading on his phone why did he need an iPhone charger - obviously the super duper Samsung costing £2k is still broke (I would be really pissed at that) so is he using one of the kids phones …… so many questions…. So many lies….. so many smokescreens!!!!
Mac and iPhone chargers are different. I’ve not watched the vlog so not sure what he said

Reactions: 8

Got to wonder if this is how they’ve got the kids sleeping. The van must be so cluttered they must think f*** it especially those ‘wild camping’ nights which this looks to be :/ Downside of not being able to put the awning up, the stuff they do have needs to go somewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Save me skimming through 16 minutes of shite... Did we find out who won the game of cards as promised?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or in 1 of those photos does it look like big frank has been digging a hole in Sharons top lip? Herpes is literally eating away at her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It uses a thunderbolt charger the phone uses a lightning charger.

hasn’t worn make up in 2 years my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It would look even more "cosy" i.e. claustro-bleeping-phobic, if the Bed of Doom was down in its normal position resting on the bits at the side.

1634076429264.png

None of the pics are natural, it's all for show. "Come on kids stop rifling through the snack box, poking everything and sucking the chocolate off - let's pretend we're an Insta perfect #vanlife family before we drop our bed down into your dungeon"

Now listening to Gorillaz 'Dare' - I think any song can be 'Ingham-ised' to be honest.

It's coming down, it's coming down
It's our bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It would look even more "cosy" i.e. claustro-bleeping-phobic, if the Bed of Doom was down in its normal position resting on the bits at the side.

View attachment 807519

None of the pics are natural, it's all for show. "Come on kids stop rifling through the snack box, poking everything and sucking the chocolate off - let's pretend we're an Insta perfect #vanlife family before we drop our bed down into your dungeon"

Now listening to Gorillaz 'Dare' - I think any song can be 'Ingham-ised' to be honest.

It's our bed
The older girls won’t even be able to lie with their legs straight out in this position! The van is only the width of 2 doors. You can practically see all of the second door in the picture so not much more leg room after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

View attachment 807519

It's our bed
They all look like they are being held hostage

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.