The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it just terrible, Sarah, when a tiny, tiny number of people mention Isabelle’s size after you’ve paraded her on the internet, and what an impact that can have on her mental health?

Now have a little think about the effect on a young girl of being on the receiving end of the kind of attention that your fans (and family, allegedly) have been giving the teens who were brave enough to expose your husband. And then get bent.
View attachment 808026
It`s a pity those who wrote about it back then didn`t also question WHY Youtube still allowed him on their platform?? (Trying to remember the other youtube dad who got caught ,and stopped filming?).

Reactions: 22
It`s a pity those who wrote about it back then didn`t also question WHY Youtube still allowed him on their platform?? (Trying to remember the other youtube dad who got caught ,and stopped filming?).
Wasn’t it gardners quad squad? Though they’re back just not as much as they were before

Reactions: 9
That top is disgusting but that's them and that's not just a toddler making a quick mess!
A few months ago Issabelle was quiet, shy, always in baggy oversized clothes and always pulled them down/up to cover herself In the last few weeks I know they are away but she's in very tight fitting clothes and bikinis that are ill fitted and her boobs hanging out the side but what's more worrying is how cocky she's got and over the top and flirty with creepy there's been a few times it's just been her and creepy at the van and the way she was with him the other night They are all red flags it's very worrying

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
A lot of people that are unconventional/van lifers do it when the kids are young they lived that way before kids and toddlers will roam around and play anywhere, the Ingham’s have pulled their daughter out at such a pivotal time her gcse year it’s like they’ve set her up to fail so she will have to resit and have to study another year before college.
#narcissistic #manipulative #jailer
They already don’t lead a conventional lifestyle because of YouTube. Their kids haven’t been brought up like most children to have privacy and a normal childhood. As a family they don’t come across like they value the money they have, they just expect it.

They aren’t van lifers, comes across more like Chris wanted to jump on the vanlife bandwagon, and nothing I’ve seen suggests they are dedicated homeschoolers. Ultimately, Isabelle can sit GCSEs in college and in the long run it won’t set her back that much. It would make more sense for them just to be honest, but instead they will just hide and dodge questions.

Reactions: 14
Hi,

Check out our new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review for them (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

Reactions: 8
That poor boys top is disgusting, imagine thinking oh I’ll film this for instagram without thinking about changing his top beforehand because it will show how disgusting we really are, I get toddlers get dirty but all he eats is utter rubbish and his face is always covered in chocolate or something or other, or have they not done there monthly wash yet 🤢
They wash in the swimming pools 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I went past an IBIS hotel on the train and my first thought was “I wonder if Creepy has had a quickie in there”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi,

Check out our new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review for them (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/
There is going to be coffee up the walls when they see that

• Haha
That poor boys top is disgusting, imagine thinking oh I’ll film this for instagram without thinking about changing his top beforehand because it will show how disgusting we really are, I get toddlers get dirty but all he eats is utter rubbish and his face is always covered in chocolate or something or other, or have they not done there monthly wash yet 🤢
His nails were even more disgusting 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Looks like the Inghams won't even hit 35,000 views before the next vlog is uploaded, got to be a record low? Glad it's one with Isabelle's chest full focus in the thumbnail, maybe now her step dad might get the hint and stop using that to try and gain views :sick:

Reactions: 27
What's funnier is its not a watermark 🤣 they have been to the big ones in America this is literally a campsite with a pool with a few basic slides I'm still struggling to see why they begged to go there and they took a 3hour detour and lazys so happy they did 🤷‍♀️ all I can think is left the kids alone in the van and stayed in the hotel bit to make the next cash cow with the way creepy was with her last night 🤢
I want to vomit. Unfortunately, the one idiot proof thing Owld Creeps and Baggy Fanny can do is fornicate. 🤮. It’s the easy bit. We live in an overpopulated world and even those in desperate poverty and heart-achingly bereft circumstances manage to produce children that cannot benefit from the security most folks strive to shower their offspring with. That said what’s the Ingrams excuse? They have free education, healthcare and access to food, adequate shelter and clothing but chose to hole up in a glorified hutch. 🙈

Reactions: 19
Who's she trying to convince that they're having a good time, living the dream, us or herself?
Most people can't just up and leave to mess about at pools and beaches, sleeping in an overcrowded DPD van for months on end. They have jobs, lives, pets, family, homes, education etc that they can't just randomly abandon.

Oh good now we are getting a 'fashion' post from Lazy. Does she not look at pictures of herself and think she would look a million times better if she cut off about half of her manky hair. She just looks so bedraggled with that unhealthy hair flapping about.

Last edited:
I don't understand how they don't use all this " traveling " as the perfect way to educate the girls and do all the touristy stuff, the walking tours, the museums, the traditional meals, traditional clothes/music, flag of the place, history of the buildings...... there's an endless supply of educational topics for them but they are far to lazy to bother. All they wants is a beach and a pool. I am only going from Dublin to Waterford for a lil mini break and I'm looking up touristy stuff to do with my son to teach him a little bit about the county instead of walking around a town and back to the pool in the hotel. If I was them I'd be half fluent in Spanish by now lol
There to lazy for that

Reactions: 5
82223DB8-E44B-4E5E-9479-D6FF1684E804.png

I honestly can’t cope with the actual state of this! Looks like a massive granny bra over her top 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.