The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since everyone is so bored of the endless holiday vlogs, even the Minghams themselves, it's definitely time for the 'thing/scandal that always happens whenever they are on holiday' to liven things up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Since everyone is so bored of the endless holiday vlogs, even the Minghams themselves, it's definitely time for the 'thing/scandal that always happens whenever they are on holiday' to liven things up.
Yes! Wheres the usuall holiday drama. Im ready for a van break down in a forcourt.

Reactions: 18
Have they been mobbed by Ifam and been so busy posing for photos , signing autographs and entertaining their adoring fans ?

Has Jason had to head home for a MENSA meeting ?
Hahahahah!JUst about stopped myself from spitting my tea over my clean duvet!!! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What's funnier is its not a watermark 🤣 they have been to the big ones in America this is literally a campsite with a pool with a few basic slides I'm still struggling to see why they begged to go there and they took a 3hour detour and lazys so happy they did 🤷‍♀️
Yes I don't understand what's so special about it. It isn't a water park, it's a campsite swimming pool. I will say that compared to most places they have stayed in the last couple of years it is a nice pool but compared to places they have visited in the past and hotels they have stayed at, it's just a standard holiday pool? I don't know why they would go out of their way to visit and stay so long whilst doing nothing at all except the pool every day. It's hardly an internationally renowned pool that the girls would already know about, and if they had looked up waterparks online for themselves then they would have found real waterparks and wanted to go to them instead. It's more likely Chris looked up campsites with swimming pools that they could get a few days bikini footage without him having to do anything or go anywhere and not have to pay any extra for.

There are more fun waterparks in the uk but they'd have to pay and wouldn't be able to film so from their point of view would be a waste of time, even if the children would enjoy it more.

Reactions: 15
Also. Sarahs mini rant the other day about Isabelle being self conscious about her looks etc after comments on Instagram and how she’s told her to not worry and it’s disgusting that people say that.

Now isabelle is 16 she’s fair game according to you and Chris isn’t she? Chris asked a 16 year old to go skinny dipping, didn’t take no for an answer and was severely inappropriate and you called a 16 year old mental… but that was fine because it wasn’t an Ingham?

Not saying those things should be said to isabelle, they shouldn’t, but as always with the Ingham’s it’s flawed hypocrisy

Reactions: 40
Lazy hasn't worn make up in 2 years? I swear to duck, those two lie so often, the truth is like a bleeping fairy tale to them! She constantly trowels on those caterpillar eyebrows and spider eyelashes on the daily. Last I checked, that was make up. She's a bleeping dingbat
I think the lies has spread to Isabelle as well she said she doesn’t like chocolate the other week and this week she has been eating a chocolate yogurt and drinking a chocolate milk

Reactions: 23
Just having a sneaky look and views are sitting between 30k - 70k until you reach Isabelles birthday and they go up to 100k, each video is hash tagged 16, has either 16 or teen in the title and can’t forget the obligatory wide open mouth thumbnail.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t get why they don’t own the situation and just be honest. If they are choosing to travel over (a traditional) education then just say that. I don’t agree with the way they live but there are lots of people who live unconventional lives and can be happy. It’s the secrecy that’s weird or attempting to do it all but none of it ends up being done very well. They raise more questions than answers.
Exactly this

Reactions: 5
1634123140948.png

if I was Lazy, I’d book myself in sharpish for FBC with serum ferritin looking at those white gums. She needs to get her TSH levels done whilst she’s at it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Also. Sarahs mini rant the other day about Isabelle being self conscious about her looks etc after comments on Instagram and how she’s told her to not worry and it’s disgusting that people say that.
Isn’t it just terrible, Sarah, when a tiny, tiny number of people mention Isabelle’s size after you’ve paraded her on the internet, and what an impact that can have on her mental health?

Now have a little think about the effect on a young girl of being on the receiving end of the kind of attention that your fans (and family, allegedly) have been giving the teens who were brave enough to expose your husband. And then get bent.
20593333-1FA0-47BF-A1E3-4E19888A336D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So Esme and Isla have made a friend 🤔🤔
Chris playing with her hair in the restaurant,🤢🤢🤢 she says she has Mila always attached to her, in other words, telling him he has no chance!! 😜😜😜
He must be getting desperate ,she`s had him around doing up that van for what seems like forever.What with that and gripping onto that poor baby like a vice ,he`s probably getting stir crazy.Sad thing is ,this is when things happen...

Reactions: 13
I don't understand how they don't use all this " traveling " as the perfect way to educate the girls and do all the touristy stuff, the walking tours, the museums, the traditional meals, traditional clothes/music, flag of the place, history of the buildings...... there's an endless supply of educational topics for them but they are far to lazy to bother. All they wants is a beach and a pool. I am only going from Dublin to Waterford for a lil mini break and I'm looking up touristy stuff to do with my son to teach him a little bit about the county instead of walking around a town and back to the pool in the hotel. If I was them I'd be half fluent in Spanish by now lol

Reactions: 21
So the "doing something that will cause arguments" vlogs was filmed the morning after he uploaded the really short vlog, where he wasn't in it for two days. The vlog after that he's getting all close to Sarah...takes her out for a meal.

I wonder if he's been out of the van editing so the others can sleep. Something has definitely happened.

Reactions: 26
You can tell it's bad when quite a few us can't be bothered with hate watching for the freak show entertainment.
Many ifam must have ditched th recently
I do wonder about this. Surely the ifam that followed them a couple of years ago are growing up and getting into new/other things. How would they attract new/younger ifam with their current content?

Reactions: 23
"I prefer you/women without makeup" yet proceeds to show her more affection than he has in ages. Ok.

• Sad
I do wonder about this. Surely the ifam that followed them a couple of years ago are growing up and getting into new/other things. How would they attract new/younger ifam with their current content?
I think they consciously made the decision to flip to an older audience after Baby and Me was an initial success, it was all about pound signs. They are such narcissists they genuinely believed they could be parenting influencers and operate a successful company off the back of it (baby and me). There's no way they can flip back now much better tween/family YouTubers have taken their place

Exactly this
A lot of people that are unconventional/van lifers do it when the kids are young they lived that way before kids and toddlers will roam around and play anywhere, the Ingham’s have pulled their daughter out at such a pivotal time her gcse year it’s like they’ve set her up to fail so she will have to resit and have to study another year before college.
#narcissistic #manipulative #jailer

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That poor boys top is disgusting, imagine thinking oh I’ll film this for instagram without thinking about changing his top beforehand because it will show how disgusting we really are, I get toddlers get dirty but all he eats is utter rubbish and his face is always covered in chocolate or something or other, or have they not done there monthly wash yet 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.