The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listening to the Arctic Monkeys and the 'scummy man' part always reminds me of Chris. I ended up singing along with my own version of the lyrics.

And what a creepy man
Just give him half a chance
I bet he'll groom you if he can
Can see it in his vagina eyes, yeah
That he's got a Disney Florida ban
Amongst some other offences

They said he edits when the sun goes down
And they said he DMs when the sun goes down
And they said he Snapchats when the sun goes down
Around there/their/they're
Around there/their/they're

Aaaaanyway, was there anything interesting in tonight's vlogs or was it just sugar and swimming as usual?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I have thought for a few weeks that there is 2 day lag on viewing figures. Based on the recently agreed boycott for a day, I think the most recent social blade figures might reflect that - only 49k views that whole day. If I'm correct in that assumption, tattle are making up more than 50% of their daily views
They just need to go home and do autumn things hallpwee
None of them girls look like they can actually swim, doggy paddle yes! Swim mmmm I don't think so!
Don’t forget Sarah can swim a 100 lengths😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've realised why they are going to the same places as last year. Whenever creepy finds somewhere new to go they spend ages getting there only to find it totally inaccessible or unsuitable for them. By going where they've been before they know what to expect, except when they went back to where they left Jace on the beach and there was no beach!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We all know why he’s included a bikini picture of Issy in the thumbnail… let’s be honest she needs a bigger size! Cleavage is nearly hanging out, the poor girl! 🙄
Also, what’s the marking on her arm on the thumbnail? Not a love bite is it?! 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Perhaps they are doing their own secret family challenge: what is the least amount of effort they can put in and still pay the mortgage.

To be fair, it must be really difficult to daily vlog when you both have no jobs, no restrictions and all the time in the world to plan, film, edit and upload.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've watched a lot of The Bucket List Family vlogs - they're about as far away from these idiots as you can possibly get. Full time travellers, three kids, amazing videos which have had time and effort put into them, they are interesting and often absolutely amazing. These jokers wouldn't have a clue where to start to do the same kind of thing!
The dad also earned $54m from shares in Snapchat or something like that before they started travelling. Whole different ball game

• Wow
Reactions: 10
stroking her hair was definitely for effect. If I'd been her, heaven forbid, I'd have slapped him. It was annoying me just watching, even more so than watching the rest of it. I fast forward most of it but not giving them anymore hate views.

Reactions: 11
She missed a trick not documenting home learning. It would have been interesting and been a benefit to the girls. That huge garden could have done growing vegetables, educational days out, book reviews.

All these holidays and trips, take the girls to the science museum, Stratford upon Avon to learn about Shakespeare, castles etc.

in the evenings swimming, dance, art class, music whatever they are interested in.
Sarah will blame covid but all that stuff is back on now

instead it’s water slides and theme parks

Instead sarah is too lazy and chris is more bothered pissing the money up the wall and making 12 year olds think he’s good at diy.

they are set for life but never go to see shows or their favourite bands. It’s just so odd for a family with money

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Bloody good actresses all of them - the reason they are screaming so much in the water is because it’s freezing - I could hear their teeth chattering from here!! Yeah really living the life of dreams

Reactions: 17
She missed a trick not documenting home learning. It would have been interesting and been a benefit to the girls. That huge garden could have done growing vegetables, educational days out, book reviews.

All these holidays and trips, take the girls to the science museum, Stratford upon Avon to learn about Shakespeare, castles etc.

instead it’s water slides and theme parks

instead sarah is too lazy and chris is more bother pissing the money up the wall and making 12 year olds think he’s good at diy.

they are set for life but never go to see shows or their favourite bands. It’s just so odd for a family with money
In terms of vlogging the homeschooling,they could not vlog what did not happen. I know Mr Ingram is an editing savante but he couldn’t turn BBC Bitesize into something that it isn’t. For the sheer clusterfuck potential it would have been fascinating to see what small amount of homeschooling actually went on. However, from the standpoint of the children and their lost educational opportunities, can’t say I’d want to be exposed to that. For people of limitless means (don’t forget that they are set for life) they have the privileged position of being able to take the children to engage in those activities that you suggested. Why do that though, when you can spend your time working on developing diabetes for the whole family? ‘OMG - my blood is like gravy’ - shocked bikini thumbnail. Would there be room in the fridge for insulin and Coke? One would have to make way. I know where my money would be.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why do their school books always look brand new?

In Isabelle's really special exercise book, she said it's for writing the really important bits of ALL subjects. Yet it had a few pages with small amounts of information on each - and that includes the pages she'd copied out again because Jace scribbled on the first couple of pages. So does she not find much important information across the subjects?

At least two of the titles were history. She was apparently going to be ready to sit her GCSE exam in history in the summer had they gone ahead, so why is she still working on history? It seems to be the only subject she ever does.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Have they scared all the guests away?
Yes they are all in their caravans /tents etc laying down trying to get rid of headaches inflicted by all the whoopin, hollerin and screaming, by this feral lot - after taking paracetamol handed out by the owners of the campsite …..or……. There is no one there because it’s Autumn and it’s not as humid as Mrs Fibby knickers makes out and that’s why the littlest kid was covered in the winter blanket…., got to keep up appearances - notice how they emptied out the restaurant too

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.