The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely pop up and tend to lurk a little and laugh at the inghams latest antics. I thought I’d do a quick check and the decline of their channel even over the last year has been remarkable. I’ve not done a full analysis but may.

this time last year they were getting between 75k and 120k views and this year they are getting 45k to 75k views. That’s around a 40% drop in their viewership. The only exceptions being “big events” like isabelles 16th.

no wonder lazy is promoting their channel of fb forums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Come on then Creeps, what's today's unbelievable reason the vlog is not up.
If they are filming ahead why are they not uploading a few up at a time. They have all day if they didn't sit around as much, they literally have nothing to do sat in a van at a camp site. Things must be going on.

Reactions: 21
Bloody hell, more pools 🤦‍♀️
No way ,no exciting content,no exploring the local area,eating the local food,historical sites etc instead it's more cheap food and the Minghams in another pool ,predictable as usual

Reactions: 21
None of them girls look like they can actually swim, doggy paddle yes! Swim mmmm I don't think so!

Reactions: 42
No way ,no exciting content,no exploring the local area,eating the local food,historical sites etc instead it's more cheap food and the Minghams in another pool ,predictable as usual
You can tell it's bad when quite a few us can't be bothered with hate watching for the freak show entertainment.
Many ifam must have ditched th recently

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are pools the new beaches of last years 'wild camping' adventure. Bloody hell....good luck getting through this one The Green Cow 😂😴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What another borefest.

Lazy said it was humid so why did she wrap Mila in one of her tacky blankets.

Creepy, who was not on camera was pretending to be affectionate to Lazy in the restaurant, that was in response to us saying they can't stand each other.

Trying to excite the icult with a preview of 'Benny-dorm', no doubt it'll be same tit different place, just with them going OTT over tat shops.

Reactions: 25
Has Lazy had to have some exploratory surgery to remove the knickers from her foof?

Has Christopher Malcolm been misbehaving yet again ?
Pity help the poor surgeon removing anything from Lazy’s nether regions. To go where no man should tread.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pools, slides, bikinis, clever boy, shouting,screams, like like like like, baby talk, so cute, anyway anyway, anyway, Jace no glasses, Jace no boundaries……..yup, that’s about right

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
So did they travel 3 hours out the way to visit this campsite with a couple of slides? I thought they might go to a real water park, Benidorm or the marine park. How did the girls even know about this campsite? Or are they actually going somewhere else around this location.

Reactions: 14
Jesus bleeping wept if the vlogs got any more boring the NHS will start prescribing them for insomnia. They are dire!

If they are staying in the same apartments in benidorm where she allegedly miscarried I'm calling bullshit on that whole situation. It's already really weird they have gone to benidorm after that experience, but if they do that it's a total red flag.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Chris prefers women natural with no make up on - clearly because he prefers them to look younger 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I think I might bring up my tea 🤢🤢sitting in that restaurant with him rubbing her hair and her looking at him going on about how he preferred woman with out make up ohhh yer what young girls creepy that don’t need to put make up 🥵🥵 dirty little man what was he hoping to get his leg over in the van discusting especially when all the kids are crammed in there to but I bet they did the bizz I see this time 9 months from now another announcement I’m up the duff again 🤬she can bang in all she like she not haveing another but mark my words you watch she just a walking cash womb for him

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
When Creepy said he prefers “women in general” without make up THE LOOK he got from Lazy 😂 why would he be looking at any other ‘women’ and deciding what he prefers them to look like, freak

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That thumbnail though 🤣 the obligatory bikini cleavage of young, pretty Izzy contrasted with old moonface Sharon38+ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I seriously cannot watch
Keep me up to date
Living the life
Shower
Getting ready for the morning
#routine

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.