The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have been vaccinated then Aa you can't even breathe in France without vaccine. what a hypocrite
Just thought 🤔 masks are compulsory in Disney and very few exceptions are made even with a doctors note and it’s for kids over 6, Maybe that will stop them

Reactions: 21
My mother would say “they’ll spoil another couple”
One of my Mum’s sayings is “from a rose comes a thorn and from a thorn a rose” meaning ugly people can have beautiful kids and vice versa 😂 She said it to my sister after she had my niece and she went crazy 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Are they sulking because everyone's saying how crap and boring the vlogs are?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Maybe his MacBook has blown up, or been dropped in the pool by clever boy

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No upload is it because the red headed child has been spotted by a top comedy agent and is now topping the bill at the benidorm and district social club ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
On an assumptions Q&A they did last June didn’t Creepy day “we don’t even need to do YouTube anymore to make money”. So they won’t mind no one watching them 😂 So why stress yourself out over content then if you don’t rely on the money 🙄
You'd think they'd at least try and make their lies believable. That's Sarah "I don't do sugar" Mingham levels of stupid.

Reactions: 17
Have they been mobbed by Ifam and been so busy posing for photos , signing autographs and entertaining their adoring fans ?

Has Jason had to head home for a MENSA meeting ?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm expecting their excuses to get more elaborate as they go along. We used to just get problems uploading, no/slow internet. We've already progressed to stuck up a mountain in a storm. Next I want something like "a lion came down the street in Benidorm and stole the laptop. Chris chased it and managed to get the laptop back, only for it to be snatched out of his hands by a passing dinosaur. Hopefully have the vlog up tomorrow instead!"

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Come on then Creeps, what's today's unbelievable reason the vlog is not up.

Reactions: 12
Has Lazy had to have some exploratory surgery to remove the knickers from her foof?

Has Christopher Malcolm been misbehaving yet again ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They can come up with whatever elaborate reason they like for being late, or not posting, however the only true reason is that they just can’t be arsed.

• Heart
Maybe they've found a shopping mall and Lazy is going wild in the aisles spending the money she fleeced from the icult. 200 bags of too small clothes that none of them need.

Oh, vlog is up, more waterslides-woo hoo.😴😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has Creepy been headhunted by a top airline to pilot a plane but knocked back when he refused to take his beanie off

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.