The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy proclaiming the joys of van life - when she's at a resort. Dear God.

They really need to learn not to comment on the negativity, it's not a good look. This is why YouTubers have management.

Everyone touching all the food and not being told to look with their eyes and choose. I bet they didn't wash their hands or sanitise. :sick:

The creep hasn't had tonsilitistoe in forever it seems. What miracle befell him?

They need to teach the toddler to eat with his mouth closed. It ain't cute now and it certainly won't be cute when he's a few years older.

The comments on their vlog hahahaha. So much negativity.
Chris suffers from chronic tonsilitistoe and tonsilitisback too, don’t forget that!
I swear this family has zero table manners, it’s shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
[/QUOTE]
They can't risk losing what daily audience they have. Chris can say we don't need to vlog to make money all he likes but they do.
Chris suffers from chronic tonsilitistoe and tonsilitisback too, don’t forget that!
I swear this family has zero table manners, it’s shocking!
They really don't have any manners at all. I

Reactions: 18
I couldn’t eat in the same room as them. My dogs aren’t as bad when given fresh meat.
They are feral,they haven't any table manners ,no manners at all ,they're loud and obnoxious ,the type of scum you wouldn't want to live next door to ,poor campers on any site that the Mingham Hillbillies rock up to

Reactions: 35
I would doubt it to be honest. Can you imagine Lazy or Creepy? They wouldn't be able to resist bragging about their 1.3m IFAM strong fan base to other holidaymakers. Who would then go off and do a swift google and find out all about Sir Noncealot and their habit of putting their chuldrun in danger either by leaving babies on beaches or not using safety equipment on deep cold lochs,

Nah, I reckon they keep dead quiet and probably tell the kids not to brag about it to any kiddies they meet as well. Can you imagine, all the other holiday makers packing up and leaving around them? :ROFLMAO:
Sorry.... I bet they brag at any opportunity... Tossers

Reactions: 13
I thought the Thomas the tank reference to Sarahteen56 was better suited to being the fat controller

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m dying…., my cousin and I were discussing sayings. My nannnaaahhhh used to say ‘it’s a pity to spoil two homes with them’

Strange thing is she had, had the good fortune not to have met Owld Creeps and ‘Franks family home’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way they speak about putting content on YouTube like they’re doing the world a favour. I’m pretty sure that they’re the ones who chose this “full time” path, this is how they make money and can be able to do things that most of the people that watch, can not do, so as a matter of fact the people watching these vlogs are doing YOU the favour, the least you could do is put some kind of effort into making it slightly tolerable to watch. Oh the places you could go if you put some effort into genuinely making YouTube videos, the daily vlogs are simply because you have no content ideas, no entertainment factor, no motivation and you’re well… too lazy. “Daily vlogging” is the easy way out darling Sarah and Isabelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m dying…., my cousin and I were discussing sayings. My nannnaaahhhh used to say ‘it’s a pity to spoil two homes with them’

Strange thing is she had, had the good fortune not to have met Owld Creeps and ‘Franks family home’.
My mother would say “they’ll spoil another couple”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear... looks like all the ifam are having a good clear out of the ifam merch.
Screenshot 2021-10-12 161458.png
Screenshot 2021-10-12 161959.png
Screenshot 2021-10-12 161524.png

Unfortunately Mary Shittle didn't fare much better. Look at all her reborns being sold in the UK on Facebook Marketplace.
Screenshot 2021-10-12 162516.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
They want it to be seen as a job when it suits them but don't want to make any effort that comes with it. Do they not think other people have days when they find their job a bit difficult, or days when it's a bit of an effort. But in other jobs you don't rant at the people that are supposed to be the purpose of your work. Would she think it acceptable if she went shopping in Primark and the shop assistant had a rant about having to be there so Sarah can buy more crap. Would she like it if she'd gone to see the doctor about her toe and he'd said I just don't feel like looking at dirty toes today, I'm going to do what I like instead. In those situations you wouldn't want to go back after being told they don't really give a tit about you, yet that's exactly what they've told people and expect people to continue watching.

Reactions: 46
Milas first visit to DLP is planned on the way back through France. Maybe for the start of the Christmas experience which is only 4ish weeks away or Halloween at DLP 🤔
Well I hope they’re not there when I am ….. 😫

Reactions: 5
Shite show late again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 why don’t they just say they will upload when they can be bothered 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way they speak about putting content on YouTube like they’re doing the world a favour. I’m pretty sure that they’re the ones who chose this “full time” path, this is how they make money and can be able to do things that most of the people that watch, can not do, so as a matter of fact the people watching these vlogs are doing YOU the favour, the least you could do is put some kind of effort into making it slightly tolerable to watch. Oh the places you could go if you put some effort into genuinely making YouTube videos, the daily vlogs are simply because you have no content ideas, no entertainment factor, no motivation and you’re well… too lazy. “Daily vlogging” is the easy way out darling Sarah and Isabelle.
I've watched a lot of The Bucket List Family vlogs - they're about as far away from these idiots as you can possibly get. Full time travellers, three kids, amazing videos which have had time and effort put into them, they are interesting and often absolutely amazing. These jokers wouldn't have a clue where to start to do the same kind of thing!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.