The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy proclaiming the joys of van life - when she's at a resort. Dear God.

They really need to learn not to comment on the negativity, it's not a good look. This is why YouTubers have management.

Everyone touching all the food and not being told to look with their eyes and choose. I bet they didn't wash their hands or sanitise. :sick:

The creep hasn't had tonsilitistoe in forever it seems. What miracle befell him?

They need to teach the toddler to eat with his mouth closed. It ain't cute now and it certainly won't be cute when he's a few years older.

The comments on their vlog hahahaha. So much negativity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Fellow Tattlers, I really need some help with understanding things.

I've never hooked a caravan up on a vehicle, nor have ever subjected my family to holiday in a Mercedes Sprinter van.

Can someone please tell me why would a family of 7 do the latter?

Is it cheaper?? Is the family car so old now and so expensive to fuel? Especially towing the massive load of tat?

Is it more expensive on ferries?

Is it more expensive on campsites?

Are the tolls more expensive?

They has been nothing that they have done on this trip that they couldn't have done in the cara van.

Said cara van was done up so they could wild camp - or was it????

Can't help but smell a rat.

Reactions: 31
I can't even be arsed to watch them any more. I just follow this thread because so many of you are really witty and the photoshops make me laugh. I know what their travelogues are like and they'll never evolve to anything more. It's fun to learn of their escalating desperation for views through the Tattler lens though.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

I've never hooked a caravan up on a vehicle, nor have ever subjected my family to holiday in a Mercedes Sprinter van.

Is it cheaper?? Is the family car so old now and so expensive to fuel? Especially towing the massive load of tat?

They has been nothing that they have done on this trip that they couldn't have done in the cara van.

I think part of the reason is that their old Range Rover is too small to tow the caravan they have. With all the extra bits and bobs that Mr. Shaggy installed the weight of the caravan plus the weight of 7 people would just lead to the Rover blowing up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look at the drop in monthly views from August and September. Can't wait for Octobers😂
They really should thank their critics. I think that without the people watching to have a laugh at their expense, their ad revenue wouldn't keep Sarah in Motorway snacks, let alone pay for their petrol.

Reactions: 24
The way Chris and Sarah were complimentary of Mila, I wonder if there is a Mila Mary shortle doll in the making. Surely they would not make another doll of their child after the backlash of the Jace doll. Yet Isla was designing logo so they are doing something.
Baby Jace doll on eBay didn’t even make the reserve

Checks you set for life mac user 🤣
MacBook/iPad /iPhone pro13 /Apple Watch guess I’m set for life
This old lady loves Apple

I think part of the reason is that their old Range Rover is too small to tow the caravan they have. With all the extra bits and bobs that Mr. Shaggy installed the weight of the caravan plus the weight of 7 people would just lead to the Rover blowing up again.
They should have bought a decent family car instead of the dpd delivery van

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone said on here yesterday but can't find it to quote that the younger viewers want things like challenges and not this borning day to day life! This was obvious on my watch suggestions this morning.....Inghams vlog 4 days ago 47k views next to Norris nuts vlog 1.8million views (don't like them either but least they giving fans what they like)

• Wow
Reactions: 25
If they really wanted to save the channel then they need to go home. Their viewers are crying out for home vlogs like they used to do years ago. It's almost Halloween. Decorate the house, show the kids costumes, do pumpkin carving etc. They just don't know their audience anymore

Reactions: 35
I've been even more annoyed with the Inghams recently because something happened recently that reminded me of all their "intruder" clickbait and them saying how unsafe they felt at home.

It's all turned out that in my case it's Mr Abbvay's fault for not being able to open a door like a normal human and instead ramming his bike against it to push it open fully, and leave marks all over that look a lot like footprints. But before realising that I was terrified, didn't want to be at home alone, couldn't sleep properly. And there they were casually using the "intruder" stories about elves and gardeners, and smugly having rants about their poor poor children feeling unsafe (and then leaving the children alone in the supposedly unsafe house!). He's just about forgiven so no need for the "Abbvay forever" tattoo across his arm just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

There’s pros and cons with vans vs caravans which they are likely finding out.

Towing a caravan is more difficult than driving a van. However, once you set up a caravan you then have your car to visit places with.

If they set up their van on a site with an awning and get everything out etc. they then have to put it all away to visit a local destination or supermarket. That’s likely why they are choosing sites that have everything there, but like others have said they should have bought a nice 7 seater vehicle and taken the caravan. Safer, more space and they would have the vehicle to explore and use at home.

Reactions: 22
Do you guys think they ever talk as in have conversation with anybody outside of the family.. It must be absolutely stifling I know when my hubby is away with me for 2 weeks he loves the chats with other holiday makers (or maybe that says something about me😂😂) they are getting more cult like by the day. Poor kids.

Reactions: 30
Do you guys think they ever talk as in have conversation with anybody outside of the family.. It must be absolutely stifling I know when my hubby is away with me for 2 weeks he loves the chats with other holiday makers (or maybe that says something about me😂😂) they are getting more cult like by the day. Poor kids.
I would doubt it to be honest. Can you imagine Lazy or Creepy? They wouldn't be able to resist bragging about their 1.3m IFAM strong fan base to other holidaymakers. Who would then go off and do a swift google and find out all about Sir Noncealot and their habit of putting their chuldrun in danger either by leaving babies on beaches or not using safety equipment on deep cold lochs,

Nah, I reckon they keep dead quiet and probably tell the kids not to brag about it to any kiddies they meet as well. Can you imagine, all the other holiday makers packing up and leaving around them? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 28
You reap what you sew,they are bringing negativity into the vlogs,showing their true colours and even some Ifam are seeing the truth ,Sarah's "posh" voice slipping often,the rants ,the digs at their audience ,receiving gifts from Ifam and not even having the manners to acknowledge them ,the sleazy shots of Izzy open mouthed and on and on,Princess Delonge's crown has slipped and there's no going back to the way things were due to being married to that Camp Creepy Cretin.

Reactions: 36
Chris saying " we want to do everything but thiers not enough time" while talking about only staying on that site for a couple of days and wanting to go and explore.
Though thier was no time limit on this trip? Nothing to get home for...

Reactions: 34
I don't know why they don't vlog less or not at all on holiday. That would stop the repetitive monotony of beach, pool, shopping and they wouldn't have to struggle to find things to vlog. Also there wouldn't be the worry of storms and laptops not being charged meaning they can't upload.

Reactions: 29
Chris saying " we want to do everything but thiers not enough time" while talking about only staying on that site for a couple of days and wanting to go and explore.
Though thier was no time limit on this trip? Nothing to get home for...
Milas first visit to DLP is planned on the way back through France. Maybe for the start of the Christmas experience which is only 4ish weeks away or Halloween at DLP 🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.