The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it, they were happy to cram the kids into the back of the pink mini without enough seatbelts. They also have 2 chuldrun squashed into the boot of their car so they aren't going to be too bothered about the efficacy of the seatbelts in the DPD van.

They have the same attitude as the Ifam who say 'nothing bad happened' when they were out on the loch without buoyancy aids. They are happy to take risks with their kids because so far nobody has got hurt.

I bet any photos she posts in the #vanlife group will be posed pictures on a wide angled lens with numerous plastic plants adorning them.

I really hope if they are shitting on a mountainside then they have dug a hole and buried it properly. If they don't want to empty out the portapotty then you can get disposable liners for them. Personally I suspect the 'bathroom' isn't big enough to hold the portapotty and close the door whilst sitting on it. Can't imagine the smell would be too pleasant either; I wonder if Jace will get a reoccurrence of his constipation on this trip.

Skanks.

Reactions: 42
I'm not saying what creepy has done is right or wrong but while people keep saying it hasn't been done correctly and hasn't been checked you are just feeding into their narrative that we're all just jealous haters,
It is the difference between thinking it hasn't been done correctly and actually knowing it hasn't been done correctly (either way it looks tit)

From a van conversion company website,
So why is it hard to tell whether a conversion is safe?
If a vehicle is first registered as a commercial van, and then reclassified as a motorhome, it does not need approval. Campervan conversions therefore generally start out registered as commercial vans. This avoids the costly and inconvenient approval process – but also means regulation is virtually impossible, with the DVLA only ‘cherry picking’ a few re-classification changes to look at in more detail from the thousands they receive.
That is truly shocking. However I can’t imagine it not affecting insurance. There must be an increased in premiums due to the ‘unique’ set up the Creepy one created.

Including the adults and their teen.

Chris ingham is completely deranged.
Sarah38teen is even more stupid than him. Imbecilic springs to mind. I hope she doesn’t leave her beautiful body to medical research. She will put them back centuries.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's no law that even requires side facing seats to have seatbelts. So legally people can sit there, but whether it's SAFE or not is another matter. Your insurance may not be willing to cover passengers sitting in side facing seats regardless of if they have seatbelts fitted. Children under 12 should all be secured using proper 3 point fixed belts - from one of the screenshots it looks like Isla is which is good. Also even if your insurance says "yes we'll cover you", if the police stop you and deem it's unsafe you can still get a fine. We just need to hope for the sake of the children that everything is installed correctly and it's safe.
There are no child seats that are configured to be seated sideways. As a child needs to be seated correctly in a child seat, placing any of the under 12s/not 135cm passengers sideways is illegal. We saw Jace sitting sideways.
We also saw Jace's careseat facing forward, facing the back of the driver seat. That is correct a configuration either. he'd slam straight into the seat infront if they were in an accident.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
On insta admiting todays the first time doing washing this trip!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
And.......Sarah’s deleted the VanLife group post 😂😂

They are so desperate for views she’s playing hit & run in Facebook groups trying to promote the Slogs.

The views this week are pitiful, better get Chris dancing on TikTok or they’ll be moving in with Sarah’s sister Special K

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Can you start a YouTube channel? This sounds great and I think I’d actually enjoy it compared to the bodge job chris puts together every night
Haha thanks. My house is already done, unlike the inghams I actually enjoyed making my house a home. I wish I could just get loads of money from YouTube, but I wouldn’t ever put my kids online. All my SM are private. No amount of money could make me put my kids out there for all those weirdos. Also I work and one of my daughters has severe ASD so I spend a lot of time taking her to different therapies (OT &ST). Chris claims he spends all those hours editing (BS) I’d never be able to get anything done 😂. But I will be doing most of the things I said in the post. Nothing beats family time at home, especially when the weather is crappy.

I thought you needed head rest for safety too, if you’re in an accident the head test protects any injury to the neck if they get jolted 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did but I had a dig around and it says you don’t have to but your insurance can refuse payouts if they are not aware.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If tonights video is the Q&A can we change the day of the boycott so we can all have a good laugh? 😂
I think they chickened out of posting it. They filmed it weeks ago, said they would upload it but didn't. They probably hope the ifam will forget.

On insta admiting todays the first time doing washing this trip!!
How grim. Imagine the smell of those clothes after a week in that van, especially the clothes Jace threw up on on the first day. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think they chickened out of posting it. They filmed it weeks ago, said they would upload it but didn't. They probably hope the ifam will forget.

How grim. Imagine the smell of those clothes after a week in that van. 🤮
I was thinking the bedding as well!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is it true that when they take a crap outside they say they're away for a Shortle ?

#194 Living the best life in our van,
Our views but not our turds are going down the pan

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So a day washing at a site that's #vanlife also apart from walks around the kitchen where has the brand new pram been? The state if it already looks all ripped at the side

A pram full of Crisps and biscuits also 🤦‍♀️
They literally can’t look after anything can they? What a vile vile family! Bet everything they own just smells 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
What is the teapot moshing?? I’m a big fan of mosh pits, have had some great times these last 14 years even with all the injuries I’ve gotten. I gotta see this!! Also, I’ll have to find the kidnapped Partridge because I don’t know about that either.

my favorite moments so far
1) calamity kayaking “we’re famous” “no, you’re not”
2)Fat Fucks big eye/little eye
3)the forecourt in Spain trips
4) Greasy getting kicked off the Sinnaz team and wearing their hoodie and you all knew before he did
5)his one badass bladder boiii trick
1) gormless allegedly being scammed for £4,000 by phone scanners in Spain
2) every bleeping vehicle they own going tits up at one point or another
3) the sheer look of terror and amazement on their face when kayak Paul challenged the ‘celebrities’ in their car.a.van
4) the fact gormless has to wear that beanie everywhere no matter how hot

Reactions: 24
So a day washing at a site that's #vanlife also apart from walks around the kitchen where has the brand new pram been? The state if it already looks all ripped at the side

A pram full of Crisps and biscuits also 🤦‍♀️
It's clearly 2nd hand. Has she tried to pretend she paid full price for it ?

Reactions: 16
What is the teapot moshing?? I’m a big fan of mosh pits, have had some great times these last 14 years even with all the injuries I’ve gotten. I gotta see this!! Also, I’ll have to find the kidnapped Partridge because I don’t know about that either.

my favorite moments so dar
1) calamity kayaking “we’re famous” “no, you’re not”
2)Fat Fucks big eye/little eye
3)the forecourt in Spain trips
4) Greasy getting kicked off the Sinnaz team and wearing their hoodie and you all knew before he did
5)his one badass bladder boiii trick
Omg you haven’t seen I’m a little teapot ? 😂😂😂😂. Go to YouTube and type Chris Ingham I’m a little teapot. It’s brilliant. 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
#194 The Ingham empire may soon fall
Hairy Shortbread's left with hundreds of possessed dolls...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's clearly 2nd hand. Has she tried to pretend she paid full price for it ?
I think she did buy it. It got delivered in the bugaboo box and had the protective packaging on. She showed it on Instagram. She’s absolutely ruined it. It will end up in the garage of doom soon.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
We did see it arrive new thou They have literally used it once apart from the kitchen and it's that state Probably ripped from being jammed in a roof box 🤦‍♀️ they don't look after anything she's now using it to dump all the dirty washing in 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.