The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg a brand new pram look at the state of it, do they never clean anything it’s disgusting 🤢🤢🤢
That's why it isn't really worth spending £1300.00 on a double pram because kids are messy. It's a gorgeous pram though, I wouldn't spend that on a pram even if I could afford it, I thought the £700.00 I spent was alot.

Reactions: 12
#194 If you go down to the woods today, you might see an Ingham pooping away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I just don’t understand the point. Vanlife is about being able to just stop up anywhere and live out of your van isn’t it?

these lot, as usual, aren’t using any of the van facilities, staying on camp sites with pools, ordering pizza, using camp site toilets and showers

Chris spent £20,000+ on this
They could have saved that and go away in the caravan and used money doing some amazing day trips and excursions or even used it for flights and hotels for a proper holiday. It makes no sense.

Are they trying to spend as much as possible to try and wipe out the tax bill or something? Not sure how it works but also not sure what they are thinking with this. They’ve essentially wasted £20,000 when they have a £30,000 caravan that has beds for all of them and a proper bathroom and kitchen sitting on their driveway.

Even people that had money to burn wouldn’t do that?
Nah
If they were in a hotel it would be too easy for members of the public to challenge them or tattlers find out where they are, they have to keep moving like they are in the witness protection scheme on the run from people who know their shameful life story

We will never get to the bottom of why they didn’t just buy a proper decent 7 seater vehicle and hooked the car.a.van to it and I’m not buying the ‘van life’ bollocks either

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
#194 Please don't disturb we know the dpd van's shocking
We won't answer when HMRC come knocking

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To all the poor Spanish people finding a pole of ingham tit ....

If you go down to the woods today you will find a BIG suprise

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg you haven’t seen I’m a little teapot ? 😂😂😂😂. Go to YouTube and type Chris Ingham I’m a little teapot. It’s brilliant. 😂😂😂😂.
You could also watch Creepy’s incredible rendition of Prinny-Woo, the song he performed in his hotel room one night on the way to/back from picking up the car!

• Haha
  • Sad
Can't see her post in the Van life group anymore. Wonder if she's deleted it because Chris was outed as a pervert on it
Think she’s left the group, it’s good that people keep outing her/him wherever they try and pop up

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe they’re have to start selling tuck for a living

“Roll up! Roll up! It’s the Ingrams snack waggon!”

• Haha
Think she’s left the group, it’s good that people keep outing her/him wherever they try and pop up
She left the group ,not true van lifers like everyone in there so nobody gave her the attention she clearly craves

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They’re shitting in bushes 🙈 creepy foos fucked the plumbing up hasn’t he 😂 wonder what else is bodged, he’d already broke the gas stove before they set off 😂.
Now don’t get me wrong, I know people who wild camp, and yes they do have to dig a hole and squat from time to time, I know real vanlifers also do this, but come on? A girl izzys age having to squat in a bush for a tit, I’d have told them to duck right off if I was her.
I don’t think we’re going to see much “wild van life” this trip, it’s going to be campsites and the odd night when creepy fucks up and they have to park in a car park/lay-by/garage forecourt.
They were cramped enough in the car-a-van, so this must be a million times worse, as they have even less space, fewer facilities and an extra person in there too! My idea of a nightmare and I adore my parents and siblings.
I think it is sad that the Inghams won’t invest money in cultural experiences, like seeing castles, museums, historic places of interest, because they are so materialistic. They also probably cannot film in there, but they could say “we’re going to X, sorry we can’t film in there” but then talk about it once they’ve been, they could show postcards/fridge magnets bought at the museum shop of their favourite works…

Reactions: 21
So a day washing at a site that's #vanlife also apart from walks around the kitchen where has the brand new pram been? The state if it already looks all ripped at the side

A pram full of Crisps and biscuits also 🤦‍♀️
Arghhhhhhh!! That makes my skin crawl! Before fibro/arthritis my ocd was so bad i washed my babies prams and the wheels ,whenever we`d been anywhere!! As for bedding ,there`s nothing like clean fresh smelling sheets.We have 2 cats ,and i`m constantly changing mine (and the throws they lay on).Those girls ,well Isabelle and Esme anyway ,must remember what life used to be like ,compared to now.Ugh.It honestly gives me the heevies.They are making those children feral.:(

Reactions: 19
They’re shitting in bushes 🙈 creepy foos fucked the plumbing up hasn’t he 😂 wonder what else is bodged, he’d already broke the gas stove before they set off 😂.
Now don’t get me wrong, I know people who wild camp, and yes they do have to dig a hole and squat from time to time, I know real vanlifers also do this, but come on? A girl izzys age having to squat in a bush for a tit, I’d have told them to duck right off if I was her.
I don’t think we’re going to see much “wild van life” this trip, it’s going to be campsites and the odd night when creepy fucks up and they have to park in a car park/lay-by/garage forecourt.
Creepy Ingram PHD and expert on anything will have fucked up on the plumbing just like he does with everything. Seriously though would you and five other family members tit in a porta potty inches away from where they boil pasta and make pot noodles? I’d rather be so bummed up I needed an enema. 💩 💩💩💩💩💩and nappies galore

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The vans water tank is tiny, definitely not enough water to sustain the 7 of them for 24 hours 'off grid' they must buy bottled water to drink and ration it for hand washing and teeth brushing. Showers will be with a wetwipe.
That's a huge reason why they can't do proper vanlife, because they need the campsite swimming pools to wash in *brings images of lazy washing her undercarriage in that private pool in Scotland 🤮🤢*

Also they left what, nearly 2 weeks ago? And only now are they washing clothes. She said they had 2 huge bags, then proceeds to show a bag for life shoved on the pram, that isnt a huge bag. All their pants and bras alone should fill one of them. They are absolutely disgusting!

I think they ran away so quickly and in such a rush because they read here and knew they were going to be reported for the unsafe setup!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't imagine their 'movements' are regular with all the crap they consume.
And, ‘ain’t that a relief? Creepy looks like a constipated backside and lazy is full of 💩

It’s a porta potti they aren’t plumbed like the caravan ones
So it’s poo in a glorified bucket or tit in the woods. Living the best life. Okay...... hot bath, Chinese takeaway, a few gins, warm bed and looking after my dogs. I will swap in a blink of an eye and drag 6 desperados with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Based on everything shown about them and their van set up, shitting in the woods is more likely than many other scenarios. That doesn't mean it has to be true, but is why it's the easiest to believe. And I've learnt that some people on Tattle can identify what the Inghams are doing from just a screen shot of the most generic background possible so it tends to be quite reliable.
Yup. As if the Ingham's would take time to head up a mountain to pick up some random Spanish dog tit :rolleyes: Anyone familiar with their footage would know they didn't even bother to pick up Prinnywoo's droppings in their own back garden.

AAANYWAAY I wonder what other unsuspecting facebook #vanlife pages will be graced by Sarah38 next. Surely she must be running out of places to advertise their dreary channel by now?

Spanish Tattlers - put your nose into the oncoming breeze and let us know if the sweaty, Greggs pasty, unwashed arse and travel sickness smell of dreams is heading your way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Perhaps they were headed into the bushes with poo bags and wipes simply to carry out emergency medical treatment, using said toiletries to splint and bandage the leg of an injured baby deer? Hate when people jump to conclusions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
So she buys croissants, biscuits and crisps….yes, a good staple diet there 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I've only been here since Loch Lomond so was wondering if, as not watching vlog tonight, anyone had time to fill me in on the following?
* what was their jobs, if they worked prior to you tube?
* did they own a home?
*has creepy ever apologised for inappropriate texting of 16 year old girls?

Reactions: 6
I've only been here since Loch Lomond so was wondering if, as not watching vlog tonight, anyone had time to fill me in on the following?
* what was their jobs, if they worked prior to you tube?
* did they own a home?
*has creepy ever apologised for inappropriate texting of 16 year old girls?
*Creepy worked at the airport where he apparently told everyone he was single and tried to sleep with any air hostesses that would look at him, despite having Sarah and very young kids at home 🤮

*No they rented

* No, hell no!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.