The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's more likely than not their children will be safe without flotation devices, proper parental supervision or safe seatbealts. But they are happy to play the percentage game. It's a 99% chance my car won't get into a road accident, or my child in difficulties swimming in a cold loch, or my child dropping a tiny baby carried with one hand like a rag doll onto a hard floor so in their eyes it's a chance worth taking. Trouble is their luck will run out one of these days. You feel invincible and then out of the blue your life is ruined. Most parents do what they can to keep their children safe 100%. The inghams don't. They think it's a risk worth taking to pursue their dream of being "famous". Priorities!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 800238
The state of that pram is disgusting. It would take 2 minutes to give it a wipe over.
It is disgusting 😲 most people when they buy bugaboo prams look after them well because they resell really well and they make a good percentage of their money back ,I have came across bugaboo selling Facebook groups

Reactions: 16
So tonight she said again they were going to this campsite because they might not get the chance to do this again. Wonder if the kids might be heading back to school soon?

Reactions: 13
Lovely coloured drinks in the shopping!
She was getting well annoyed as he wasn't packing the bags🤣🤣🤣🤣
Everything rammed in the back of the van of dreams!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did Isla say something about making a Mary Shortle logo? Does this mean that they are going to be child replica selling again!?

• Sad
Lovely coloured drinks in the shopping!
She was getting well annoyed as he wasn't packing the bags🤣🤣🤣🤣
Everything rammed in the back of the van of dreams!!
That last pic!! Proof she editied the bunkbed photo then, thats was less space then it looked! Poor girls sleeping in that coffin.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
There's no law that even requires side facing seats to have seatbelts. So legally people can sit there, but whether it's SAFE or not is another matter. Your insurance may not be willing to cover passengers sitting in side facing seats regardless of if they have seatbelts fitted. Children under 12 should all be secured using proper 3 point fixed belts - from one of the screenshots it looks like Isla is which is good. Also even if your insurance says "yes we'll cover you", if the police stop you and deem it's unsafe you can still get a fine. We just need to hope for the sake of the children that everything is installed correctly and it's safe.
Actually it appears that sideways facing seats cannot be used as travel seats.... and has been since April 2012 according https://www.caravanguard.co.uk/news...usage-new-laws-latest-regulation-comply-6905/
Anyone an expert on this who can confirm?

Reactions: 8
Arriving somewhere incredable

Dont say where, wishs she had filmed the check in and reactions, check in and leave to shop.

Reactions: 11
Actually it appears that sideways facing seats cannot be used as travel seats.... and has been since April 2012 according https://www.caravanguard.co.uk/news...usage-new-laws-latest-regulation-comply-6905/
Anyone an expert on this who can confirm?
The rules seem to be different if the van has been originally manufactured as a campervan, or if it has been converted.
The Government guidance for converting a van to carry passengers in the rear says that although side facing seats are not illegal it is not advised.
This site says if you have added seats during a conversion you are outside the law that requires every passenger seat to have a seatbelt

To be honest the whole thing is pretty sketchy and unclear.

• Wow
So tonight she said again they were going to this campsite because they might not get the chance to do this again. Wonder if the kids might be heading back to school soon?
I think they will only do this if forced. From what I’ve read North Lincolnshire can be a tricky LA to please, so I think the reason they have suddenly got tutors as an easy way to please the LA.

Last edited:
She hadn't left when I looked but the only interaction was her putting a hugging emoji when someone posted about being scammed! She can talk she's the biggest scammer around!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.