The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thee baby’s white frilly socks in tonight’s vlog.MY EYES

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry to say the boicot did not give the result tattle hoped for yesterday. The number is on the same thousand as the vlog before was the next day. There are some Tattlers but we are not in the thousands.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Selling local to me, Halloween fidgets at £3 each…..How about these Sarah???
576A7186-6B3A-4D09-A4D6-88F1C52891F6.jpeg

EB53FA49-ED12-4B45-9C46-5B713DC45719.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just keyed in the pretty ladies height/weight in nhs bmi calculator and she has a healthy bmi of 23.8 which is good. Must be higher now though.

Reactions: 6
You could also watch Creepy’s incredible rendition of Prinny-Woo, the song he performed in his hotel room one night on the way to/back from picking up the car!
Can someone PLEASE link that video? I can’t find it on old threads 🙁

Reactions: 2
Can someone PLEASE link that video? I can’t find it on old threads 🙁
Quite a bit down this page. But lot of other fun things to see

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I always thought you had to have full back and head rest. I don’t really know anything about what you can and can’t do with regards to seats.Are those seats safe being so low?.
I don’t know if it’s illegal but certainly not safe. I’m sure our car manual states all headrests much be in place when using with an adult belt - her neck would snap worst case, horrendous they even consider this is safe. I have never seen any mounted brackets on the side seat for seat belts either - Isabelle is either in a lap belt or no belt at all :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.