The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One word GINGER!! There are different shades of ginger red heads are stunning what’s the problem?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So randomly not doing heel pricks then if a mum dosent call 🙄 the first 2 weeks they like to keep an eye on jaundice also so if lazY told them she looked orange even more reason to come Something is really not right?
Absolutely this 👆
Like you say what if they go home and don’t call the HV? or don’t go to the clinic? Lots of babies have jaundice that baby was practically tangerine 😳
and OMG why would you go out unless you were absolutely desperate

1. With a brand new baby
2. Having recently given birth
and expose yourself to potential Covid 🤷‍♀️

they are so arrogant and stupid they make me sick

Filming the grandparents seeing baby for first time would of been a good thing to include in the vlog, very odd they didn’t film it
Grandparents probably don’t want to be confronted by tattlers asking why the baby is being washed with a frying pan

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Filming the grandparents seeing baby for first time would of been a good thing to include in the vlog, very odd they didn’t film it

Sarah hates Jane and Jane hates Sarah, they have a little passive aggressive dance that they do around each other and at the moment it's 1:0 to Sarah and Jane knows it. Jane sucks it up because she's got nothing else going on. Long gone are the days when Jane could bribe them with tuna sandwiches and anonymous letters to the haters. When my kids were little I'd take every little bit of help that the grandparents offered us. I'd be mightily offended if I was Jane and Steve, but they made their bed..... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 38
Yeah she’s 7lb but so was my boy, he was diddy even though he weighed 7lb 7oz. He was little but heavy 😂

Sounded like that didn’t it
Thinking about it it was probably “foo”

that stupid tit he says like the washed up skater-middle aged-beanie wearing twerp he is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He's never there. Whilst their family set up is atrocious and they are destroying those children, Creepy is only ever interested if they want to do something he's interested in. So if they want to go skating etc.

He doesn't seem to be at all involved at any attempt of home educating (not that there's much going on). He wasn't the one setting up toddler tuft tray activities for 15 year old Isabelle. He doesn't buy any of the plastic poundland tit for Christmas and birthdays.

Whilst Lazy does a terrible job at it all, Creepy doesn't even attempt it. Flirting with step daughter Isabelle doesn't count as spending time with your kids.

Cheating and constantly lying: asking a 16 year old girl to get naked with him in a pool whilst you are sleeping in a hotel room nearby; pretending at the airport that you and the children don't exist so that he can hit on the young flight attendants; hitting on the 19 year old girl who just came up for a photo with the Ingham Family at Alton Towers but happened to have a 'banging body' so got asked to drop the towel and send him a nude photo; asking an 18 year old to take off their baggy hoodie and send him another, more revealing pic so that he can prove to her that she's not fat: asking a vulnerable 21 year old to move their dog grooming business to Leeds so that they can sleep together behind your back more often; calling a 17 year old girl a 'pussy' for not going skinny dipping with him in a lake in Florida, whilst having a family holiday there with you ; telling a just turned 16 year old girl who was alone in a hotel room because the rest of her family were unavoidably in a Florida hospital that he was "coming round for a party"; spending barely any time with your children because cleaning the windows will always be more important than them, or you; going to a lot of effort to leave in parts of the vlog where you come across badly, literally every single vlog. Yes, what a catch Lazy, what a catch 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Was Lazy wearing a mask in the shops? Or is that a stupid question?

I think Izzy was lovely with the new baby. Lazy appears to be more of a wet nurse and the kids seem to do the actual childcare.

Reactions: 21
Was Lazy wearing a mask in the shops? Or is that a stupid question?

I think Izzy was lovely with the new baby. Lazy appears to be more of a wet nurse and the kids seem to do the actual childcare.
Of course she wasn't! She wasn't in and out quickly either, of course she had to film in there.

Just seen this. She needs to be careful.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Of course she wasn't! She wasn't in and out quickly either, of course she had to film in there.

I thought her excuse before was because she was pregnant and the mask made her want to pass out?? she's not pregnant anymore so what's her excuse now?

• Angry
Reactions: 45

Its disgusting. On top of that they are anti jab so have no protection whatsoever. Numbers are very high. There was absolutely no need to take a newborn baby to Aldi. Get Chris to go or order a flipping online shop you blinking idiot!!!

Reactions: 36
I don’t want to pass judgement on the babies size but maybe they think she looks ‘bigger’ in photos because they airbrush the heck out of everyone else!

Reactions: 18
Just caught up on the last few videos. Had a tattle break and missed the birth 😂 when prinny was licking the baby’s head even Isla was looking worried and trying to move her away. And creepy is like nah it’s fine you can lick her. Imagine your 9 year old having more common sense that you. I’m not actually surprised they just left the kids. Isabelle seems to be in charge of them quite a lot so it’s probably normal for them. To be fair she probably looks after them better than creepy and lazy. What I think is terrible is not letting anyone else know. I’m not sure how far away his mum lives from them but even if they didn’t have time to wait for her to get there they could have called and just asked her to get there as soon as possible so Isabelle wasn’t left alone with them for too long. As for the health visitor mine came to my house last year when we were in proper lockdown for the 2 year visit so definitely don’t believe they aren’t visiting newborns. And taking the baby to Aldi. Why couldn’t creepy go to Aldi?

Reactions: 27

YES we was exposed at the hospital was 2nd night in but first night on the ward I was still out if it and had a catheter so was in the corner and kept the curtain shut but women in another bay was ill early next morning moved her to her own room and limited people in the ward and more ppe then comes back her and baby were positive! Was only me and one other on the ward but completely locked us down only 2 Dr and nurse allowed in full ppe and my husband couldn't come was really scary we all had to have extra covid tests including my new born Thank god we didn't get it and day later the positive baby was doing OK althou took mum alot longer Mine is 13 weeks now but still limit the time we are out, places we go etc He's in hospital alot and I try keep him under the raincover as much as possible They whole live is the internet sure she's capable of doing an online shop or send creepy!

• Heart
I’m going to guess her name is Hope..
She’s bloody gorgeous ❤ Can’t really believe something that scrummy can have Ingham blood in her veins

Reactions: 17
I have never seen anything like this! Sarah is literally obsessed with the new baby’s weight. You can see the resentment and disappointment in her face that the baby has come out over 7 pound and has chubby cheeks! She literally did not stop talking about it even going to the length of dining the health visitor to try to get her to come round so she can be weighed and in Sarah’s eyes hopefully less! I honestly think Sarah needs therapy. She’s also got a real problem with the hair colour too! It’s unbelievable the new baby is absolutely adorable but you can see in Sarah’s face shes not happy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Fuckin right she needs to be careful. But then she doesn't give a duck regardless of the consequences

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Perhaps lazy wants them both to get covid for clickbait? They'll do anything for the views
And that stupid beauty filter that they use .. everything looks fuzzy and it's such poor quality. Mind you they'd be better if they could completely blur their faces out

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I believe one of Tom Delonges children is called Ava so I’m going with that.

As for work, I believe it is illegal to go back to work until you are two weeks post partum, so if this is Sarah’s job, is she actually breaking the law?

pretty much confirmed in this evenings vlog that the three youngest children were left in the care of their 15 year old sister overnight by the fact that the grandparents didn’t know the baby had been born

while on the subject of that, how selfish to secretly have a baby and not tell your parents? I would be absolutely devastated if I had missed out on the excitement of knowing my grandchild was about to be born :(

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So if they've put a few days of filming into one vlog, does that mean the vlogs have caught up and won't be as delayed?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.