The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming the grandparents seeing baby for first time would of been a good thing to include in the vlog, very odd they didn’t film it

Reactions: 24
Behind on the thread so haven't read all the old thread yet.

As if they're using a bloody frying pan to wash Mila's hair with 😂

I watched the birth vlog today too. Usually birth vlogs make me feel emotional, but this one didn't make me feel a thing. Instead of supporting his wife, opening doors for her etc, he just shoved a camera in her face. When Mila (yes, I'm going to continue to call her Mila) was born, there wasn't the overwhelming feeling of love and emotion that usually happens when a baby is born. It just felt all very flat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Maybe they’ve let Isabelle name the little one (seems fair since she’ll be the one looking after her) and with her being such an avid reader, littul Hemingway Jane (Ear) Ingham.
Isabelle named Jace. If you go back and watch one of her videos before Jace was born, where she says her favourite baby names the top name was Jace.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Who the hell hangs ROPE in a child's bedroom?! Are they insane?! No need to answer that, I know they are! That's an accident waiting to happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Chris spends loads of time with Jace on camera and now it looks like will do the same with the baby. You never see bonding time with him and any of the older girls. Is this because he doesnt spend time with them or is it just not vlog worthy?

Reactions: 19
I actually think Chris probably does more for the kids than she does…..unless it’s shopping.

Reactions: 18
She could be called Harper because Lazy is a fan of the Beckham's name choices. In a Sarah Says or a Sundays with Sarah, she says that Isabelle would have been called Brooklyn, had she been a boy.

Reactions: 13
I actually think Chris probably does more for the kids than she does…..unless it’s shopping.
He's never there. Whilst their family set up is atrocious and they are destroying those children, Creepy is only ever interested if they want to do something he's interested in. So if they want to go skating etc.

He doesn't seem to be at all involved at any attempt of home educating (not that there's much going on). He wasn't the one setting up toddler tuft tray activities for 15 year old Isabelle. He doesn't buy any of the plastic poundland tit for Christmas and birthdays.

Whilst Lazy does a terrible job at it all, Creepy doesn't even attempt it. Flirting with step daughter Isabelle doesn't count as spending time with your kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I don't really give a monkey's what the baby is called but if the name does begin with "H", could it be something like Hannah, Henna or Helena....or even Honey? Wasn't Jace calling her something which sounded like "anna" the other day?

Reactions: 7
He's never there. Whilst their family set up is atrocious and they are destroying those children, Creepy is only ever interested if they want to do something he's interested in. So if they want to go skating etc.

He doesn't seem to be at all involved at any attempt of home educating (not that there's much going on). He wasn't the one setting up toddler tuft tray activities for 15 year old Isabelle. He doesn't buy any of the plastic poundland tit for Christmas and birthdays.

Whilst Lazy does a terrible job at it all, Creepy doesn't even attempt it. Flirting with step daughter Isabelle doesn't count as spending time with your kids.
Yes you never see Sarah engaging in play with them.

Reactions: 10
Sorry to say Sarah, but it is time to put that mask back on. You are not pregnant anymore. Or stay home with your small vulnerable baby. Did you sanitise the cart you draged your baby around the shop in. Yes I know she was nowhere near touching that cart. But you were. And I doubt you kept your handss away from that "dinky baby" while in there.
So her first hairwash was a homebaptism by the look of it.

Reactions: 32
Each to their own but a 3 day old baby in a trolley in Aldi during a pandemic 😬. She is so low down in the trolley, one cough from a fellow non mask wearer and all those droplets will fall down on that precious bundle. Plus everything Sarah touches has the potential to contaminate her hands , I really hope she was careful when touching baby afterwards. Such a risk to take.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Each to their own but a 3 day old baby in a trolley in Aldi during a pandemic 😬. She is so low down in the trolley, one cough from a fellow non mask wearer and all those droplets will fall down on that precious bundle. Plus everything Sarah touches has the potential to contaminate her hands , I really hope she was careful when touching baby afterwards. Such a risk to take.
Sarah should have done an online shop which is much safer

Reactions: 27
I'm surprised she hasn't described the baby's hair colour as 'rose gold' like Anna Saccone Joly did when she didn't want to admit her son was ginger! 🙈🤣🧡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Loads of comments from Ifam saying it's Strawberry blonde like there's.

Wtf does it matter Lazy its a baby not an investment 🤯

Reactions: 18
3 days old and already going out shopping, it won't be long before they are off in the caravan. No schoolwork for next 6 weeks I bet as they think it is the summer holidays for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.