The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to be very unpopular here:

They left Izzy (almost 16) during the night, in charge of her siblings - twatman was probably back at home around the 5.30am/6am - it was a one off situation and personally I don't see anything wrong with that - IT WAS A ONE OFF EVENT - they don't do it all the time

NO ONE has to wear a mask here in the UK in shops - it is personal choice - I WOULD NOT look at anyone not wearing one

There was a lot of people (myself included) that thought both Chris & Sarah sounded like they had covid last year during the European trip (France/Spain and the Island of Portugal) - I think it was France/Spain

If that is the case, baby Mila will be receiving the antibodies through breast feeding

I have not encountered anyone in a supermarket coughing and sneezing and therefore putting anyone at risk (masked or unmasked)

Don't care what the baby is called - she'll always be known as Mila here on Tattle

No one knows the Inghams vaccination status - as it should be

Anyone else think the ending of the 'episode' was actually filmed on Monday? Are baby clinics open 7 days a week? They weren't in my day.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
NO ONE has to wear a mask here in the UK in shops - it is personal choice - I WOULD NOT look at anyone not wearing one

You do in wales still. At least for another few weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 33

They left Izzy (almost 16) during the night, in charge of her siblings - twatman was probably back at home around the 5.30am/6am - it was a one off situation and personally I don't see anything wrong with that - IT WAS A ONE OFF EVENT - they don't do it all the time

There was a lot of people (myself included) that thought both Chris & Sarah sounded like they had covid last year during the European trip (France/Spain and the Island of Portugal) - I think it was France/Spain

If that is the case, baby Mila will be receiving the antibodies through breast feeding

I have not encountered anyone in a supermarket coughing and sneezing and therefore putting anyone at risk (masked or unmasked)

Don't care what the baby is called - she'll always be known as Mila here on Tattle

Anyone else think the ending of the 'episode' was actually filmed on Monday? Are baby clinics open 7 days a week? They weren't in my day.
you never know what can do when you are gone. I had a friend be gone from her house for 10 minutes just down the streets and her house burned down to the ground. It was not burnt down by the time she got home but would be hard to had rescued anyone inside and god knows how the Ingham kids would have reacted if something like that happened during the night.
Sorry but pandemic or not I would not take a 3 day old out shopping if I had someone else that could have done it.
You have not but you never know when it can happen you meet someone who accidently coughing. And you have been lucky. I have encountered with people coughing and sneezing tens of times. And Sarah loves taking "distance" pictures with fans.

Reactions: 34
So is the baby orange from all the Orange Twirls Her Laziness devours?
I also thought i heard Jason call the baby Anna. It would be poetic justice if that is what they named her and Jason gave it away.

Reactions: 17
I go away for a few hours and seen I was 5 pages behind on the OLD thread, we are in a new thread and another 6 pages behind on this one. You guys are killing me with how fast these go. My parents need to stop letting me out the basement, I'm missing tattle time x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another random point while I'm up with my newborn Althou clinics are open (still alot that are not) with the current situation they are actually asking to do home visits more as don't want baby out and about as much Like the 6 week check is currently done at 8weeks same time as the first set of jabs to limit Dr's trips so again that part dosent ring true

Reactions: 16
Oh tit does this mean I'm not going to Switzerland? 😭
I find it’s always best to keep an emergency bag under the bed with spare cash and emergency numbers of your ride or die also a new mobile you don’t wanna be tracked and a wig or a beanie in a pinch preferably washed hope that helps 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

You do in wales still. At least for another few weeks
Scotland, masks are still required too. It’s only England who have made them a choice. Not sure about NI

Why was little "Mila" covered in a 1970s old curtain ?
Sarah’s new “antique” wanklets.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am so broody right now. This gorgeous baby, and I was in the children’s a&e yesterday (needed to get some fluids in my daughter as she has had awful sickness bug and can’t keep even water down) and there were some adorable (actually tiny) newborns and I just wanted to cuddle and squeeze them.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me, never have I been able to describe myself as broody before.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think I'm the only one that actually likes the pattern of that floral wanket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I'm the only one that actually likes the pattern of that floral wanket 😂
I don’t hate it! I’m a much bigger fan of these cotton muslin blankets than those awful fake fleecey ones that look like SIDS waiting to happen.

Reactions: 6

This 👏

To everyone pointing out the error in this comment about the masks. Ok so it isn't the same rule throughout the UK, but masks are optional in England, which is where the Minghams live.

I just skim read this thread now cos nearly every post is the same thing. Hair colour, size, name. I think it just feeds their egos.

Also there is such hypocrisy sometimes on Tattle.
Introduce a baby straightaway - "spend time with your baby, get off socials"
Don't introduce a baby straightaway - "They are hiding something".

Insisting the baby is big and not "dinky" - the weight was there on the scales. End of. Personally I think she does look quite small, especially when being held by Chris.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
With her hair being washed in a saucepan as well, maybe they’re taking part in that programme on BBC 1 and going back in time
Fair play give them a break, you know they hate water they only wash at the pit stop, hands face and important place is their go to innit, they don’t wanna give the baby high expectations straight outta the gate , she is being eased into van life ready for their trip in 3 2 1 .,,,…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's never there. Whilst their family set up is atrocious and they are destroying those children, Creepy is only ever interested if they want to do something he's interested in. So if they want to go skating etc.

He doesn't seem to be at all involved at any attempt of home educating (not that there's much going on). He wasn't the one setting up toddler tuft tray activities for 15 year old Isabelle. He doesn't buy any of the plastic poundland tit for Christmas and birthdays.

Whilst Lazy does a terrible job at it all, Creepy doesn't even attempt it. Flirting with step daughter Isabelle doesn't count as spending time with your kids.
This is true.
Chris likes to create an illusion that he is the perfect husband and doting dad but he is never actually around helping, is he?
Spending 12 hours cleaning one spot of glass banisters is hardly helpful.
He doesn't interact with Esmé and Isla much at all these days and was never involved with Jace either.
This is my impression but I don't watch the vlogs regularly so I maybe wrong

Reactions: 25
Newborn babies are more likely to be admitted to hospital for non covid viruses (such as RSV) but people don't usually get all worked up about them being out, I've always taken them out in the first days. Newborns are much easier to keep away from people than any other age, they don't touch anything, can be kept covered, easily cleaned. She's still got the bigger risk being unvaccinated.

The biggest question is - if she was out and about with the baby BEFORE announcing it, where are all these ifam that they bump into everywhere? It's school holidays too so they would also be out and about, and after all the times they go out and are swamped by ifam, they go out with their new baby and no one noticed! I think that's proof that they never see anyone, and no one really cares who they are.

Reactions: 39
Insisting the baby is big and not "dinky" - the weight was there on the scales. End of. Personally I think she does look quite small, especially when being held by Chris.
I don't think anyone is insisting the baby is big, but there are many people who have much smaller babies. We all know Sarah's obsessed with how small and tiny her babies are. The baby is small because she's a newborn baby, but the way they constantly describe her as dinky and try to emphasise how tiny she is, is just odd.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.