The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought i heard Jason call the baby Anna. It would be poetic justice if that is what they named her and Jason gave it away.
Anna isn't the type of name they'd usually go for but their chosen name might have an "anna" sound in it. They're more likely to go for something like Alana/Alannah, Annerley, Ariana, Brianna or something like that. Moana maybe? In honour of their love of the water 🤣

I'd love it if Jace let slip and they haven't edited it out.

Reactions: 16
I am so broody right now. This gorgeous baby, and I was in the children’s a&e yesterday (needed to get some fluids in my daughter as she has had awful sickness bug and can’t keep even water down) and there were some adorable (actually tiny) newborns and I just wanted to cuddle and squeeze them.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me, never have I been able to describe myself as broody before.
Not just me then 😂 that baby is so adorable, god knows who she takes after 😂

Get well soon to your daughter ❤

Reactions: 4
Sorry but WTAF is that a frying pan they are using to hold water to wash the baby’s head!
OMFG I have seen it all now, the amount of shopping she does and she couldn’t buy a top and tail!! duck sake no chance they kids have buoyancy aids if she couldn’t buy the bleeping basics infact a basin would have been better than a pan duck me lifestyles of the “rich & the famous” 🤣
Why did they not bath the baby? I never top and tailed, I fully washed my babies. They are in nappies, they puke, they should be bathed every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The hair washing was beyond peculiar.
Why not use the dual tap, set the temp and hold her head under the warm running water?
Better than being water boarded with cotton pads by Foo'Jason.
Also really puts my back up when I see any of the girls walking around with the baby, it was Isabelle in last nights vlog.
It used to bother me in the old house too and that was carpeted! They had the girls coming down the stairs with Jace, walking round the house holding him like a prized reborn, sometimes you could even see the strain in their faces as they struggled to lift him back up to re position🥶
One slip in this house with that baby and it wouldn't just be Izzys toe broken 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
With her hair being washed in a saucepan as well, maybe they’re taking part in that programme on BBC 1 and going back in time
All that tat shopping and they don't have a cheap lightweight plastic jug? They would rather risk accidentally knocking/dropping a heavy pan against the baby's head? They are dragging the baby out shopping purely for content. Welcome to the world of vlogging you poor little thing. Her first word will be 'camera'.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm going to be very unpopular here:

They left Izzy (almost 16) during the night, in charge of her siblings - twatman was probably back at home around the 5.30am/6am - it was a one off situation and personally I don't see anything wrong with that - IT WAS A ONE OFF EVENT - they don't do it all the time

NO ONE has to wear a mask here in the UK in shops - it is personal choice - I WOULD NOT look at anyone not wearing one

There was a lot of people (myself included) that thought both Chris & Sarah sounded like they had covid last year during the European trip (France/Spain and the Island of Portugal) - I think it was France/Spain

If that is the case, baby Mila will be receiving the antibodies through breast feeding

I have not encountered anyone in a supermarket coughing and sneezing and therefore putting anyone at risk (masked or unmasked)

Don't care what the baby is called - she'll always be known as Mila here on Tattle

No one knows the Inghams vaccination status - as it should be

Anyone else think the ending of the 'episode' was actually filmed on Monday? Are baby clinics open 7 days a week? They weren't in my day.
legally izzy may have been able to be alone with them, but MORALLY I wouldn’t dare. She’s not mature enough and she’s not their mother!

Reactions: 14
This 👏

To everyone pointing out the error in this comment about the masks. Ok so it isn't the same rule throughout the UK, but masks are optional in England, which is where the Minghams live.

I just skim read this thread now cos nearly every post is the same thing. Hair colour, size, name. I think it just feeds their egos.

Also there is such hypocrisy sometimes on Tattle.
Introduce a baby straightaway - "spend time with your baby, get off socials"
Don't introduce a baby straightaway - "They are hiding something".

Insisting the baby is big and not "dinky" - the weight was there on the scales. End of. Personally I think she does look quite small, especially when being held by Chris.
she’s an average sized newborn baby, the only people making her weight a big deal is THEM not us 😃

Reactions: 24
So is the baby orange from all the Orange Twirls Her Laziness devours?
I also thought i heard Jason call the baby Anna. It would be poetic justice if that is what they named her and Jason gave it away.
Could it be Anya? 🤔

Reactions: 5
If the baby's name starts with an 'H', could they have called her 'Hi Steve'??

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Have to say that baby is gorgeous 😍
I really don't find anything wrong with Isabelle minding the other kids, I was babysitting younger than her when I was younger.
They obviously don't have any ifam where they went shopping or else the babys arrival would have been leaked

Reactions: 17
I'm going to be very unpopular here:

They left Izzy (almost 16) during the night, in charge of her siblings - twatman was probably back at home around the 5.30am/6am - it was a one off situation and personally I don't see anything wrong with that - IT WAS A ONE OFF EVENT - they don't do it all the time

NO ONE has to wear a mask here in the UK in shops - it is personal choice - I WOULD NOT look at anyone not wearing one

There was a lot of people (myself included) that thought both Chris & Sarah sounded like they had covid last year during the European trip (France/Spain and the Island of Portugal) - I think it was France/Spain

If that is the case, baby Mila will be receiving the antibodies through breast feeding

I have not encountered anyone in a supermarket coughing and sneezing and therefore putting anyone at risk (masked or unmasked)

Don't care what the baby is called - she'll always be known as Mila here on Tattle

No one knows the Inghams vaccination status - as it should be

Anyone else think the ending of the 'episode' was actually filmed on Monday? Are baby clinics open 7 days a week? They weren't in my day.
I agree with the above points

So is the baby orange from all the Orange Twirls Her Laziness devours?
Baby is orange because they washed her in a frying pan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Have to say that baby is gorgeous 😍
I really don't find anything wrong with Isabelle minding the other kids, I was babysitting younger than her when I was younger.
They obviously don't have any ifam where they went shopping or else the babys arrival would have been leaked
Same here, think I was 14 and minding 3 under 3 until 1am for neighbour.
Kids would have been asleep so Izzy wouldn’t have had to do much. I think she’s capable to be honest. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I just skim read this thread now cos nearly every post is the same thing. Hair colour, size, name. I think it just feeds their egos.
Same. Tattle has become indistinguishable from their secret fan group. Hopefully normal service will be resumed soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't think anyone is insisting the baby is big, but there are many people who have much smaller babies. We all know Sarah's obsessed with how small and tiny her babies are. The baby is small because she's a newborn baby, but the way they constantly describe her as dinky and try to emphasise how tiny she is, is just odd.
The full vlog was just her trying to get the point across thats shes so tiny and how she looks so different on camera.. ever single segment was the same boring tit.. she's a 7lb baby with chubby cheeks we get it... the womans obsessed

Reactions: 12
In the interest of talking about something other than the baby then... I'm quite new here and don't know all the ins and outs. When was the last time creepy was accused or outed for playing away? And now with new baby here, how long will it be until he's at it again?! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I have just rewatched the bit of the vlog where she got that, isla was thier when they reveled the A, and 100000% knew the name, sarahs all, we cant change it now.

Still dont get why in the birth vlog she claimed the girls didnt know. Or why she didnt think they had settled on a name a few weeks back.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.