The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
- Lazy gave birth to a baby girl on the 23/07. She is ginger but Lazy and Creepy keep trying to hide the fact that she is.
- While lazy was giving birth overnight. They left their eldest daughter- isabelle to care for her 3 younger siblings.
- Creepy also thinks the best thing about having a child is the hospital toast...
- Lazy and Creepy also broke their promise to their beloved Ifam about how they were going to post that the baby has been born in real time, but they didnt they revealed it 5 days later.
- Chris also got a haircut and we got to see his ginger hair for the first time on Sarah's insta story, but it was deleted shortly after.
- They are dragging out the baby name reveal, but tattlers most popular guesses are, Mila, Elsie, Aria or Aurora.
- They also never told their parents or family that they had given birth until 2/3 days later, confirming the fact that Isabelle obviously was in charge of the kids while they were away.
- As well as them trying to hide the fact their daughter is ginger, they are also trying to make out that shes sooooo tiny, when shes just the average size of a newborn.

Feel free to add any more!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Im thinking Hunter or raven they like to think they are edgy even tho their sell by date has expired long ago

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Seen the lot now, using a frying pan/saucepan to wash the baby's head. Set for life my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I know Inghams will have no problem leaving Izzy alone at home with two young girls and one toddler but I still feel weird that no one informed Hi Steve and Granny Zelda about the baby's arrival.

Isn't Lazy breast feeding?so how come she hasn't held the baby since coming home?
Her saying that girls are giving equal attention to Jace and baby may mean that older ones are taking care of both of them while Lazy just sits on sofa.

I am glad I am not the only one who thought creepy's baby talk was weird and annoying.

I found it funny when Lazy mentioned that baby's first shopping trip is at only 3 days old. I mean I am surprised that poor baby didn't go into a shop on her way home from hospital considering who her mother is.

Reactions: 47
Not much shocks me about them but I am surprised that they couldn’t stay away from the shops. No way I’d take a newborn in to Next/Aldi etc with the rates the way they are now

Reactions: 39
Isn't Lazy breast feeding?so how come she hasn't held the baby since coming home?
I was wondering the same thing. The first few days you're usually feeding all day, and if you're not feeding you're holding the baby. Nothing against formula feeding if that's what they choose, but she certainly doesn't seem like any breastfeeding mother i've known.

Reactions: 26
I very much doubt it’s Mila anymore since we’ve completely destroyed that name for them 😂😂😂

Hayzee
Halo
Honey
Hallie

HeavenHelpMe?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was wondering the same thing. The first few days you're usually feeding all day, and if you're not feeding you're holding the baby. Nothing against formula feeding if that's what they choose, but she certainly doesn't seem like any breastfeeding mother i've known.
If Jaces is anything to go by she likes to starve them

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm not sure if "weird" is the right word, but does no one find it weird that the just aren't filming granny and Grampa anymore? there was never a problem with them being filmed before, no filming for the caravan surprise and I thought they would of taken that "birth surprise" as a major clickbait video
I was wondering that! They used to be in vlogs and it could have been great clickbait!
something is deffo off with them since creepy & lazy decided to home school

Reactions: 18
I think they might use sarah as middle name since jace has Chris name and esme and isla have Chris and sarah mum name would be nice to see them use nanas name since she's probs bought all the stuff for them out of her pension

I could see them using Nevaeh it's heaven backwards you know I can hear sarah saying it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure I'd be casually strolling around shops with a two day old baby, during a pandemic, when there's another fully grown adult in the house that could go instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I could see them using Neavah it's heaven backwards you know I can hear sarah saying it 🤣
You mean Nevaeh. Although I can totally see the Inghams using Neavah and claiming it's heaven backwards, not realising the typo. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know many ppl talk in a baby-ish voice when talking to a baby but Chris doing that ... creeps me out.

Baby is ginger - it's beautiful. Done!
Urgh the bloody stupid voice they both put on when talking to Jace 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 25
There
You mean Nevaeh. Although I can totally see the Inghams using Neavah and claiming it's heaven backwards, not realising the typo. 😂😂
Yeh hah wasn't sure how its spelt I've seen it spelt different a few ways I seem someone name their daughter anavaeh

Reactions: 4
To be fair, just watched their vlog, when creepy took the bubba off lazy she did look diddy, so broody!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.