The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s genuinely concerning how obsessed they are with the baby’s looks, constantly going on about her hair and her size. Who bleeping cares, she’s a beautiful healthy baby why don’t they focus on how lucky they are for that reason alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I know many ppl talk in a baby-ish voice when talking to a baby but Chris doing that ... creeps me out.

Baby is ginger - it's beautiful. Done!

Reactions: 67
I'm not sure if "weird" is the right word, but does no one find it weird that the just aren't filming granny and Grampa anymore? there was never a problem with them being filmed before, no filming for the caravan surprise and I thought they would of taken that "birth surprise" as a major clickbait video

Reactions: 54
Baby name Herpes after mummy

I don’t know if this was previously deleted I wasn’t being mean to baby

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry but WTAF is that a frying pan they are using to hold water to wash the baby’s head!
OMFG I have seen it all now, the amount of shopping she does and she couldn’t buy a top and tail!! duck sake no chance they kids have buoyancy aids if she couldn’t buy the bleeping basics infact a basin would have been better than a pan duck me lifestyles of the “rich & the famous” 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
It’s genuinely concerning how obsessed they are with the baby’s looks, constantly going on about her hair and her size. Who bleeping cares, she’s a beautiful healthy baby why don’t they focus on how lucky they are for that reason alone.
Exactly this she is lucky she had 5 healthy pregnancys and kids, there are people in the world who can't have any or struggle for a long time

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They are rely trying make money on the poor baby vlog 3 or 4 no name they act like celebs

• Wow
Reactions: 25
OUR FIRST FEW DAYS AT HOME WITH A NEWBORN!

Saturday 24th July
Lazy holds the baby ad zooms in on her face. It's day 1 and her nickname is squiggel because she squiggels all over the place. I think Lazy means she wriggles but her English isn't very good (despite it being her mother tongue) so it's hard to tell. Baby has barely cried. They're washing her hair today after being advised not to wash it for 24 hours, and now that time has passed. They're convinced she has ginger hair, but not the same ginger Esme was. Isla can't see it and it looks different on camera than in rea life. Well yes it will look different Lazy, especially as you have that stupid beauty filter on all the time. Lazy says she looks massive on camera and remembers it was the same with Jace. The baby looks completely different on camera. Granny Jane and Hi Steve are coming over but no one knows Lazy has given birth. Confirmation that Isabelle was left to babysit her siblings, not that we needed it. Esme is going to take her reborn to Jane and tell her to look at her baby and then Lazy will walk in and tell her to look at hers. Isla asked to hold the baby but Lazy wanted a go because she hasn't held her since they got home. Creepy takes the baby out of Lazy's arms.

In Lazy and Creepy's bedroom they're washing the baby's hair for the first time. She's crying and Jace is 'helping' by dragging the wet cotton pad over her face. The water seems to be in a frying pan. Creepy tells Jace to stop. The baby is still crying but Lazy is still washing her hair.

Jane and Hi Steve have left and Creepy is now holding the baby. Now that her hair has been washed Lazy thinks her hair is dark. She feels like they have a new colour because none of the kids have been born with that colour "hairs" before. The baby has been placid and sleepy. Lazy is craving a bath. The midwives were lucky that they have to wear masks, otherwise they would've had to endure the stench of Lazy and Creepy. Rumour has it that they're still trying clean up the grease and fleas that dropped out of Creepy's beanie. They've decided to share the news of the birth with the ifam on her due date because it's nice to enjoy something to themselves. They're filming little bits every day.

Footage of the baby asleep. Lazy came upstairs to have snuggles with the baby to find Esme holding her. Esme says the baby smells like Jace did. In the next clip Isabelle is holding the baby. She's been wide awake but is now grumpy again.

Sunday 25th July
The Inghams are doing something they've never done in the house and that's absolutely nothing. Lazy hasn't brushed her hair and isn't dressed. It's 2pm and they've been watching movies. Esme and Isla have gone upstairs to play, and Isabelle is babysitting Jace in her room. The girls have been amazing with Jace. Lazy was worried Jace would be left out but the girls have been conscious not to do that. As a parent you know to do that but for the girls to do it it's lovely. Lazy and Creepy are watching a movie called Fatherhood. Is that so Creepy can learn how to be an actual father and not sneak out of the house to cheat on his wife?

Lazy called the health visitor because she called yesterday to see how everything was. Lazy wanted to know when they were coming out due to the trouble Lazy had with breast feeding in the past. Home visit aren't happening due to covid so Lay needs to take her to the clinic for the heel prick. The baby looked orange to Lazy today. She's currently laying in the sleepyhead.

The baby is waking up in her sleepyhead. Jace is laying in the other sleepyhead. Lazy tells Jace to curl up and go to sleep so he turns on his side and starts snoring. The next minute the baby is having sister cuddles. Her nickname is now 'Ras-puh-bry Squiggel' because she looks like a raspberry with her double chin. I wonder what her nickname is for Creepy, considering he has a triple chin.

Whilst Esme is having cuddles Lazy thought they would come up and finish Jace's bedroom. He's been sleeping in his crib, which is surrounded by mess in the middle of the room. They managed to get the paint out of the carpet. Lazy is putting fake plants in the corners and decorating the shelves. Lazy put the rope up for the swinging monkey. Creepy doesn't want it but Lazy can't stop laughing.

Creepy is holding the baby and talking in his vomit inducing feminine voice. The baby is in her carseat in the next clip and has "hickypups" according to Lazy. Lazy also laughs at the baby's "bean head". Amazon have left a package of bubblegum for Esme, which she's wanted since they last went to America. Not that she will ever go again. Isla comes downstairs excitedly.

Lazy has been to the clinic and the baby is fine. They've stopped at Next because Lazy needed to collect an online order and it wa the last day he could do so. They're in Aldi collecting food for the next few days. Lazy normally does a big shop before the baby arrives but hadn't done one because the baby arrived early. Surely you'd have the freezer stocked up from 38 weeks just in case?? The car seat takes up the full trolley.

Back home Jace and Creepy have a bag of soil and rocks to plant and water their trees. Creepy asks his "fool" to come and water the plants. Time lapse of gardening.

End of vlog

Well, that's the baptism done. "In the presence of the Marble God, NotMila Twirlella Nannar Advocado is baptised in the name of her beanie wearing father, the Scottish Sun and the holy spirits - non alcoholic of course because we don't drink alcohol"
Screenshot 2021-07-30 180359.png

Screenshot 2021-07-30 182205.png
Screenshot 2021-07-30 182243.png
Screenshot 2021-07-30 180633.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Welcome baby, I hope you earn your parents enough money so they can buy a vehicle that can transport you all in safety.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
I think youtube should have child labour laws like they do with tv and movies

• Heart
Not a fan of the rope from the ceiling in a child’s room. It’s a fatal accident waiting to happen! Do think the panelling looks nice though

• Wow
  • Heart
That awkward moment when you're fresh out the womb and you realise that your dad is a butters balding middle-aged just for men user wannabe gangsta emo skater boi who dm's teen girls, whilst your mum is a lazy diseased foghorn shopaholic who sells chinese tat for a living, can't spell for tit and they're both about to the exploit your every move and memory for cash £££

Screenshot 2021-07-30 at 18.32.44.png

best of luck kid

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 149
That awkward moment when you're fresh out the womb and you realise that your dad is a butters balding middle-aged just for men user wannabe gangsta emo skater boi who dm's teen girls, whilst your mum is a lazy diseased foghorn shopaholic who sells chinese tat for a living and can't spell for tit

View attachment 688200
best of luck kid
Poor kid is not even a week old and she already a money maker and been blasted around the Internet 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I’ve got 3 girls me and husband both have dark brown hair, first one came out auburn we were like ok ok, second completely orange 🍊 we were like k! Third dark brown (she’s my favourite) jokes my middles ones hair is down to her butt long red hair she massively stands out in comp school she’s going into year 8 and I’m soo excited to see by year 10/11 full hair and makeup done honestly she’s going to be stunning and turning heads!! No shame from us no denying!
maybe Hallie (like the comet) x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not sure if "weird" is the right word, but does no one find it weird that the just aren't filming granny and Grampa anymore? there was never a problem with them being filmed before, no filming for the caravan surprise and I thought they would of taken that "birth surprise" as a major clickbait video
Perhaps there was a fall-out recently. Do you remember there were the comments about the grandparents not agreeing with the home-schooling and then we heard nothing about the grandparents for months afterwards? Perhaps they’ve told them they do not want to be filmed under any circumstances so Chris and Sarah have had to accept that and take a loss on the potential vlog click-bait ideas?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.