The Ingham Family #183 First sight was Daddy the leech. How long til she's abandoned on a beach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, just watched their vlog, when creepy took the bubba off lazy she did look diddy, so broody!
Have they actually announced her weight? Surely that's the easiest way to show her size, rather than saying oh she looks different on camera.

Reactions: 6
Have they actually announced her weight? Surely that's the easiest way to show her size, rather than saying oh she looks different on camera.
Yes it was shown on the birthlog the nurse weighed her she is 7lbs 1/2 oz

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can't remember how many letters we decided that cottapilla had 😐
I also can't find the clip of the list of girls names 'Izzabel' had written down.
Anyone have a screenshot of it?

Reactions: 7
Back home Jace and Creepy have a bag of soil and rocks to plant and water their trees. Creepy asks his "fool" to come and water the plants.
I thought he called Jace a fool but I thought surely not 🤔 but he did didn’t he 🤨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe they’ve let Isabelle name the little one (seems fair since she’ll be the one looking after her) and with her being such an avid reader, littul Hemingway Jane (Ear) Ingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah she’s 7lb but so was my boy, he was diddy even though he weighed 7lb 7oz. He was little but heavy 😂

I thought he called Jace a fool but I thought surely not 🤔 but he did didn’t he 🤨
Sounded like that didn’t it

Reactions: 10
I've not watched but washing her hair in a frying pan . All that blood and mucus fuckinhell gross as duck.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought they might have lifted the bowl out of the sink in their en suite bathroom when I first saw it! All that stuff she bought and no top and tail bowl

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the hell are they doing to Jace’s room? It looks complete sh*t, and as if he is sleeping in there right now! Chris should just go ginger and stop hiding it. Those girls are going to grow up and really lack confidence because their dad hid his ginger hair as though he is disgraced about it. Like it’s wrong to have it. He should be showing them to be proud of it and to be confident and that it’s not a bad thing. Also is the baby going to be living in those bow hats like her dad in his smelly greasy beanies 🤣

If the name does begin with h I’m thinking Harper maybe Halle or Harley but it sounded like she might have just been sighing. At this point her name could be literally anything, B&M ingham has a ring to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Health visitors are still coming even the midwife! The first day midwife you have just been in hospital so hope no covid but have to do baby check althou in full ppe the hv then comes without fail on day 5 as baby has to be weighed and heel prick They then come less but still will 2 weeks later etc just ring day before to check no positive cases and ask you wear a mask Our area is awful for covid at the moment yet our still comes weekly as baby has a few problems! Infact our first visit we was in isolation after being exposed at hospital and yes she wore full ppe but said the first check is to important to miss! I would understand if not first check but has to do 5day weight and heel prick so I smell bull also lazy only knows this as she rang them? So randomly not doing heel pricks then if a mum dosent call 🙄 the first 2 weeks they like to keep an eye on jaundice also so if lazY told them she looked orange even more reason to come Something is really not right? Also that proves Izzy had the kids all night and I don't believe the rubbish about his parents Other kids look so neglect Islas hair :/ and sorry cameras don't put loads on that baby isn't dinky but does it matter she's adorable whatever

Sorry but WTAF is that a frying pan they are using to hold water to wash the baby’s head!
OMFG I have seen it all now, the amount of shopping she does and she couldn’t buy a top and tail!! duck sake no chance they kids have buoyancy aids if she couldn’t buy the bleeping basics infact a basin would have been better than a pan duck me lifestyles of the “rich & the famous” 🤣
The baby was too early she didn't have time was so unexpected 🤦‍♀️🤣

Oh and as Jace lost birth weight and gained slow that will be a red flag so hv qod do extra checks! God she makes me mad

Reactions: 18
B261418D-EF22-4A96-80CC-6DBFA85824A1.jpeg

Even with the filter, that cold sore is disgustingly visible😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Perhaps there was a fall-out recently. Do you remember there were the comments about the grandparents not agreeing with the home-schooling and then we heard nothing about the grandparents for months afterwards? Perhaps they’ve told them they do not want to be filmed under any circumstances so Chris and Sarah have had to accept that and take a loss on the potential vlog click-bait ideas?
yeah you definitely have a point, I do remember this. I think I maybe just find it weird you would make a point of stating theyre coming over and this big surprise and then it jumps to a completely unrelated clip and nothing with either of them in it. I don't know why I'm so surprised tbh it's the minghams and nothing makes sense with them🙄

Reactions: 12
I hope she's being extra careful with that Coldsore.... I dread to think what would happen if she passed it on! HSV is so dangerous for babies

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.