The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Chris and Sarah had any real genuine concerns for the safety of their children, they would cease vlogging and putting their children on social media platforms on a daily basis.

Sadly those kids know no different other than being filmed daily, as it is all the have known from a very young age. Maybe not so much Issy, but definitely the other three. I find it extremely sad that they think having a camera shoved in their faces on a daily basis is normal.

The whole new house stalker crap, I don't believe it. However, they could have easily moved to their new house without anyone knowing. Simply by not bleeping mentioning it on their vlogs. It really is not that difficult Inghams. A list celebrities (real famous people) manage to keep their house locations secret.

Sarah is acting like she is Bill Gates famous and wanting to sue anyone who agrees that they're tit parents. Calm down Waynetta. You don't even rank Z list on the celebrity list.

As for Mr Kayak, I hope he takes action against the threatening messages he is receiving.

The sooner those kids go back in to education and refuse to be vlogged the better.

Reactions: 43
With the whole "we didnt know about life jackets on the loch" shite, then why did they have to wear life vests in a lake in france with those obstacles. Im pretty certain its the same thing right?

Reactions: 32
C2759C9A-61DC-40FD-892B-1C2F797A5136.png

She is so deluded. The guy gave them a business card, told them his name and who he was. I’m assuming that was the camp site manager standing next to him so surely if he had lied, the camp site manager would have said “Wait a second now”?

The only thing I will say is that campsite manager was completely in the wrong to take ANYONE to their caravan. At no point should he have divulged that information regardless of what Kayaking Paul or anyone had said. I mean, with the amount of stalkers they have anyone could have gained access to their caravan. Apparently that doesn’t concern them either instead they are going after the bloke who told them to keep their kids safe from drowning.

• Wow
Reactions: 60
Sarah sure knew a lot about a conversation she wasn’t present for and a video she had not watched 🙄🙄
You could physically see Chris shouting shut the duck up in his head at her several times.

we are so scared of the stalkers we have had to LEAVE our CHILDREN (notice how they are children now they need sympathy not teenagers) and hide in a bush!! A* parenting absolute A* parenting right there!!!

lazys fingers are so swollen they look extremely painful

rubbing her belly and making painful faces are just as bad and manipulative as ‘my poor poor poor pregnant wife’ 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’m just glad they’ve had to make the “there’s no blog because we were told off” rather than one of the kids drowning. Terrifying to think how tragic it could have been

Reactions: 53
We are famous 😂😂😂 yeah famous for being tit parents.
Who on earth needs to be told to take measures in order to keep their kids safe? Comes naturally to me. I'd genuinely feel like they would be killed if I just let my kids out into the water like that.

So thick.

And now what because they are "famous" any person from the public is now seen to be a stalker if they dare approach them?!, 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
I just spent 30 mins reporting all the fake reviews on the Kayaks facebook page, no way does he deserve this

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This video was way better than the tit that would have been esmes birthday part 1 vlog! It is funny when they do the ranting videos…..they try and play the victims!
let’s have a guess at how long this break from YouTube will be 🤦🏻‍♀️
As long as the break they had last year when people "dared" to compare Isabelle to Casey J! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Ohymgod I’ve just stumbled into this thread after seeing it mentioned in another thread.
I’ve read the wiki and my mind is blown.

I need to get up and get the baby fed and watered and entertained for the day so I will be back tonight to read and read and read.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else notice how yellow his eyes are? He doesn't look remotely healthy. On an aside, are we all finally going to Switzerland? Exciting times.
Yes, I wonder what is causing it. I noticed straight away and then couldn't unsee it. Maybe he should lay of the pills and full fat coke and take Lazy up on her offer of pasta salad.
It may not help his yellow eyes but will be certain to help those chunky dunk hippo thighs!

Reactions: 14
So they've finally bought their kids buoyancy aids! 👏👏👏
I can just imagine the 'behind the scenes' before filming them on water.
Kids: I don't want to wear this I'm a strong enough swimmer
Sarah: well we have to because the haters and trolls don't want us to be happy and ruin everything for us.

How about you just concentrate on your kids safety like a normal parent, Sarah.

Believe it or not people concerned about your kids wellbeing are not trolls. You should be grateful that so many people care about their wellbeing.

You're apparently trying so happy to have learned something here, why don't you now learn to take a bit of criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This has all worked out perfectly for them , she can now have her "prem" baby and blame it all on their "haters" , the way the lies drip off their tongues is quite remarkable.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
It's actually astounding how they twist things to suit THEIR own narrative. At least we know what Creepy meant when he said "if I take this to social media, you'll regret this".

However, Creepy... I'm not sure a bunch of illiterate vulnerable crazed fans is really going to stop this man from continuing to save lives. I don't think I've seen a single comment from an "ifam" member that has correct spelling or grammar. That pretty much sums up you and your audience.

The death threat he received is - in your words - DISGOOOSTING. I really hope he takes that to the police, alongside your hateful and false video. If the delightful "Kate", self-proclaimed number 1 Spice Girls fan, was ever taken to court over this hate crime... Guess what her defence would be? Vulnerable/learning disability. Guaranteed.

You really are vermin, aren't you Minghams. I hope your children grow up and realise that you can own up to your mistakes and say sorry. You don't have to pretend that you're perfect and send the dogs over to someone's business page who was simply telling you to keep your children safe.

Here's a bit of light reading for when you wake from your pits in 3-4 hours time:

are_you_a_narcissist-1.jpg

Has anyone messaged the camp site about this shitshow of lies?
It makes the campsite look bad for apparently not having a clue about water safety, and also allowing a man to knock on someone's caravan door to confront them.

Don't know why they would be defending the Minghams when the Minghams are destroying their business too.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'd like to hear from the manager. Whilst I agree that any campsite or hotel shouldn't divulge anything to anyone re their customers I do think that Mr Kayak works in conjunction with these places so therefore is allowed on site. If anything bad had happened its the campsite that will be in the news for it not Mr Kayak and his company.

Reactions: 39
The way they are getting away with things again because they play the victim card. Seriously what will it take for their fans to wake up?

• Angry
Reactions: 32
A decent guy trying to protect children is getting death threats?! 😡😡😡 If you protected your chuldren, none of this would've happened Mr and Mrs Ingram. You've only got yourselves to blame. I hope the Kayak guy reports the death threats to the police. I know none of us would send the Ingram's death threats as we're decent people, who also just want to protect your children.

That's a bit big to be honest
I know it's crazy! When I saw that had to do a post defend him then I recieved abuse! It's madness they really play a good game and brain wash the ifam End of the day if they had just said (althou common sense) sorry we didn't know we will now and left it at that! Could even do a vlog on water safety but no they take it as an attack as told not famous then play the victim and start posting his name and fb page! Stupid thing is they still don't see why have to wear life vests 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Aye I know why they famous they are you tubes version of Prince Harry n Megan
But shrek version,
They are deluded need be more concerned with there deranged ifam who have lots of photos of there kids , they chose to vlog and put there life's online did they ask kiss permission no! They will come out smelling of roses no punishment so to speak , half the comments seem to be from young kids or vulnerable adults on the page. It's very worrying on what this vile parents habe done , inghams you have 60 seconds of fame well done 👏

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.