The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I've not completely caught up however Sarah's new Instagram story says that they will be uploading very soon again, however their children should at least have a few days relaxed holiday at least. If it was me right this would be it, someone has found out where I am and they have come to my caravan where my children are, that man could of been anyone and it was putting my kids at risk. I'd be done now I'd never upload to anything again. Nothing ever ever is worth the risk of my kids.
If they upload anything without a LONG break to give those children some normality, it will prove how awful they are and that they cannot make a living without using their children for content.

Reactions: 30
Just been on the kayaking facebooks page and reported all the bad reviews that have been left by the infam. This mans a legend in by eyes for what he did today, putting that ponce in his place. Lazy named this mans business knowing full well all their deranged Ifam would go and stalk his Facebook page.
Give them 2 days and they’ll be back, how else they going to pay for pylon palace.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I also noticed that they flashed his Facebook page up as well. That to me is a subtle way of telling the IFam to share the brain cell between them all and leave comments one at a time attacking him. wait a minute! I thought my kayak man was an impersonator 🧐 So he’s a water man impersonating a water man according to his Facebook. Sarah you really are a cockwomble 🙄
They detest the haterzzz and the trolls. So she encourages her Ifam to hate and troll Mr Kayak....🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Just been on the kayaking facebooks page and reported all the bad reviews that have been left by the infam. This mans a legend in by eyes for what he did today, putting that ponce in his place. Lazy named this mans business knowing full well all their deranged Ifam would go and stalk his Facebook page.
Give them 2 days and they’ll be back, how else they going to pay for pylon palace.
Good on you I did that earlier too!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
oh well Im howling laughing at him in his beanie and socks saying we are famous , no youre not , was anyone else dissappointed that the Faux Jamaican gangster voice didnt come out , instead he used his feminine tones thats about as scary as a baby growling , Thats why scousers love the scots , scared of no one and say it how it is , good for you . Oh and that wasnt aggressive in the slightest , I spoke with a scottish man from Glasgow last year on holiday couldnt understand a word he said at times but he was friendly but I could see he could handle himself. Salt of the earth types
As someone from Glasgow (actually applies to Scottish people in general) if we sound aggressive it's usually us being friendly. If we sound polite and cordial it's a sign to run away as our patience is running thin :') so yes Chris, Sarah dude was not aggressive in the slightest, if a Scottish person is aggressive to you...you'd definitely know it x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve reported them all too. Wish I could report them to the spelling and grammar police too.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I know it's early but I feel like this needs to be the next thread title, it's gold:

The Ingham Family #173 If I take this to social media, you're going to regret this

It's so funny that Chris made this threat, he's such a p*ssy he can't threaten anything legitimate, he has to threaten to expose him to his 12 year old army, but even then he was too scared and his wife had to do it 😂

This is the stance of a man who just threatened to tell social media about you, after telling his mommy first though. I hope Jane's got the tuna sarnies ready and hidden the coffee pot.
View attachment 628079
Jeeze the state of it, I can smell him from here.. Eau Du Body Odour et Grease..
Looks like he's been wearing those clothes for weeks look t the creases on the arms.
Looks like he's squeezing himself into clothes that are too small...
Look at those womanly thighs .
EWWWWWWWWWW

• Haha
Reactions: 11
where they his filas by the door for his tiny little trotters?
Don't know brands but his were the black ones, Sarah's manky black things under the cara van, don't know who owns the white ones under the steps and Jasons croc type things by the side.

I was coming on to say, the gentleman in question was more than polite, told who is was and handed a card and explained why he was there.

If Chris cared and respected his young family he would've stepped outside and closed the door when Mr Kayak started talking about the by laws.

Those children should never have overheard that conversation about their father not protecting them in the water.

If Chris cared about his family he would've accepted he didn't know the dangers and would've asked for advice.

But oh no, Billy big balls saw it was being recorded and HE & HE ALONE let the conversation be heard by his children.

Meanwhile Sarah was lying in her bed and without Chris couldn't help her to be hoisted out of it (imagine if she was let out to Mr Kayak, fishwives at the best), and could only shout from her pit!!

Those poor kids. What've they've heard today. Twit & twit keep nothing from them because they believe they're famous and everyone is a hater or a troll.

Would I want to be an Ingham? No, hell no!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This video was way better than the tit that would have been esmes birthday part 1 vlog! It is funny when they do the ranting videos…..they try and play the victims!
let’s have a guess at how long this break from YouTube will be 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not long enough!

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness I’ve just caught up from page 7. I’ve not laughed like that in a long time I honestly love this place. It was my birthday over the weekend and I just want to say thank you to mr Ingram, mate you getting your not famous made my day:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
making your kids wear a life jacket so they don't potentially drown? no, hell no!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Beanie watch:

For what it's worth, it's another grey day. In so many ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tattlers, what a day!! I'm signing of now because I'm bloody knackered. Been on call and I've just checked in and there is absolutely no one that needs any form of therapy because the Inghams haven't uploaded a video of Esme opening her pathetic presents.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As someone from Glasgow (actually applies to Scottish people in general) if we sound aggressive it's usually us being friendly. If we sound polite and cordial it's a sign to run away as our patience is running thin :') so yes Chris, Sarah dude was not aggressive in the slightest, if a Scottish person is aggressive to you...you'd definitely know it x
I can confirm this as someone whose ex is Scottish (Port Glasgow) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good morning beautiful people
Well I've just caught up...... sorry karma is a witch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See their filtering the comments as well. I gave them a right mouthful yesterday. Who the actual duck let's their kid on a Loch with no life jackets in the first place??????
They deserve everything they get. I feel so much for the bloody kids. There a couple of prices them 2.
And how many times did he say BS??? Probably his favourite bleeping word......

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.