The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How creepy can say mr kayak was rude is beyond me,he was confronting creepy in a controlled polite manner and telling the 2 thickos the FACTS

infuriates me how he sees nothing wrong in his kids going out on a DEEEEEEEP loch with no life jackets,if god forbid anything happened he would likely blame the loch itself not the fact he and Sarah didn’t ensure their kids were safe

if nothing comes of this again 😡

Reactions: 29
I feel sad for the kayak guy, the ifam have gone to town on his reviews :rolleyes:

I wonder what Esme's main present was. I wonder if it was something to use on the water and therefore part of the "taking a break" could be because they won't be able to upload footage of the girls not wearing life vests now (guessing if they actually have ordered them, they will take a few days to arrive.)

Reactions: 27
I honestly can't believe how they're using the word harassment and saying how rude he is in the video and all the weirdo fans saying he should be locked up. mr ingram you're not famous you're a greasy, careless freak, oh and you too lazy

Reactions: 26
A drink of irn bru in honour of Mr Paul Kayak! (Please ignore the scrunched up covers and dog hair, I was getting dog cuddles before this photo)
Oh I never thought, I’ve got a bottle of Irn Bru, I’ll have some tomorrow in honour of our kayak king

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well today is another day so that means I can email a few more people, first on my list in the morning will be the health and safety executive (HSE) as surely the girls will be classed as employees of "the ingham family ltd" so it is quite clear to see that the employer is neglecting their duty of care, does anyone know who the Scottish equivalent is?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
oh well Im howling laughing at him in his beanie and socks saying we are famous , no youre not , was anyone else dissappointed that the Faux Jamaican gangster voice didnt come out , instead he used his feminine tones thats about as scary as a baby growling , Thats why scousers love the scots , scared of no one and say it how it is , good for you . Oh and that wasnt aggressive in the slightest , I spoke with a scottish man from Glasgow last year on holiday couldnt understand a word he said at times but he was friendly but I could see he could handle himself. Salt of the earth types

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is the first time they've gone after someone who has a company. His livelihood.

He: informed them who he was, gave them his business card.
They: are now accusing him of impersonating someone.

Anyone else think the deformation of character is on the other foot. He also now has it on video.
I also noticed that they flashed his Facebook page up as well. That to me is a subtle way of telling the IFam to share the brain cell between them all and leave comments one at a time attacking him. wait a minute! I thought my kayak man was an impersonator 🧐 So he’s a water man impersonating a water man according to his Facebook. Sarah you really are a cockwomble 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Hi Steve! Bet Jane is sniggering away to herself after the anti-vaxxer daughter-in-law got nasty to her the other day.
No she`ll be shouting hold on my special soldier Mummys on her way ive made your favourite tooonnnaaa sandwiches , did the nasty man tell you some truths

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The guy was only doing his job. I feel sorry for him now all these ifam idiots have landed on his own BUSINESS page. They were in deep water, lazy was too at 34wks pregnant with no floatation devices.

Common saying in Scotland is that tit floats. I by no way mean the kids but come on you pair of feckless wankers 🤦‍♀️ It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 28
I wonder if he was crouching on the floor when he answered the door because he thought it was a predator hunter from Facebook lol . He knew he was being filmed for sure .

Reactions: 26
Hi Steve! Bet Jane is sniggering away to herself after the anti-vaxxer daughter-in-law got nasty to her the other day.
What happened? Sorry to ask you to re hash old events. Or point me in the direction if possible. Thank you

Reactions: 5
The guy was only doing his job. I feel sorry for him now all these ifam idiots have landed on his own BUSINESS page. They were in deep water, lazy was too at 34wks pregnant with no floatation devices.

Common saying in Scotland is that tit floats. I by no way mean the kids but come on you pair of feckless wankers 🤦‍♀️ It’s embarrassing.
Lazy doesnt need floatation devices with her surface area

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What are all the Switzerland comments referencing? Feel like I’ve missed something there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if he was crouching on the floor when he answered the door because he thought it was a predator hunter from Facebook lol . He knew he was being filmed for sure .
i've just watched the footage again and he wasn't crouching when he answered the door, you can tell by his feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Breaking news! Breaking news.
For all us tattlers that now is packing our bags for Switzerland. The location has now been moved. They are building a special prison under the pylons oposite the pylon place with a one way mirror so they can sit and laugh at us. Kayak man and the guy that first sent him the pictures will have the suite that is located just below the pylon closest to the Ingham house.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.