The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so the Inghams receive a warning about the girls not having proper safety gear for the paddleboard, in my opinion, the ranger was not rude or aggressive. The quite disgusting comments left on this man's Facebook business page is unbelievable. They know damn well that reviews especially bad ones can kill a small business. They have encouraged their ifam to troll this man on their business page. How would they feel if people trolled Sarah's business or Isabelle's business? Works both ways doesn't it? I'm sad because until the early hours of this morning, I was commenting on those bad reviews asking how these grown adults can stick up for the Inghams, and the point of reviews are if you have used the company. Sarah doesn't know what trolling is, maybe she should be made to understand the power of bad reviews and the impact it causes, and actually reported for encouraging their followers to troll and ruin another persona livelyhood. They are probably watching that mAns page laughing. Total and utter disgrace the pair of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I think I've lost brain cells reading the #ifamforlyf comments on the poor guys Facebook page.

If there was more to it than his video showed, they'll share their ring doorbell footage.

Reactions: 29
Just caught up! Thanks to those who have summarised the rant as I can’t even hate watch this pair at the moment!
I think pictures of their kids on a kayaking page should be the least of their worries, I think we can all guess where Creepy’s dodgy thumbnails have ended up over the years 😡
I very much want a letter but have only just joined tattle and fear I’m at the back of the queue and they may have ran out of money by then!
And I don’t want to be apprehended before I go to the Harry Potter tour later this year as I am looking forward to standing in front of the dragon bit for 20 minutes so no one else can see!!😛

Reactions: 25
When Chris said there was a bang at the door “ this morning “ when they where all having breakfast! It was definitely nearer lunch time! Also, all I could concentrate on was Sarah’s hair 🤢
The "chat" outside the reception in clips 2 and 3 was at 10:45am, so yeah, deffo early morning for them.

Reactions: 18
Their vlog is bs. Sarah wouldn't like it if everyone flocked to their baby and me/teen and me/fidgets and and left bad reviews oh wait maybe we should. Anyone in their right mind would know that life jackets are essential on open water ffs! They make my blood boil so much, what gives them the right to post the guys details all over their vlogs yet Chris can't edit out him filming other people

Reactions: 24
Their vlog is bs. Sarah wouldn't like it if everyone flocked to their baby and me/teen and me/fidgets and and left bad reviews oh wait maybe we should. Anyone in their right mind would know that life jackets are essential on open water ffs! They make my blood boil so much, what gives them the right to post the guys details all over their vlogs yet Chris can't edit out him filming other people
If people leave them bad reviews, they will get them removed saying it's trolls and haters. They need reporting and taken off the internet. They say they are victims of trolling and it's not nice, yet, they are on video encouraging people to troll this man and his business. They are filtering comments too as I left one saying they should be ashamed of themselves telling their fans to troll. I've reported the video but I doubt anything will be done and my comment has been removed. Is there another way to contact YouTube?

Reactions: 19
Can’t he sue them for defamation, slander and harassment? They’ve already ruined the case for themselves by inciting hate towards him by flashing up his business page. Also do they think the police have time to trace thousands of IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) for their lawyer to send letters to sue people? They need to get a grip on reality. They put their life out there in public domain which gives people a right to comment on it. If they don’t like it stop vlogging.

Reactions: 31
If people leave them bad reviews, they will get them removed saying it's trolls and haters. They need reporting and taken off the internet. They say they are victims of trolling and it's not nice, yet, they are on video encouraging people to troll this man and his business. They are filtering comments too as I left one saying they should be ashamed of themselves telling their fans to troll. I've reported the video but I doubt anything will be done and my comment has been removed. Is there another way to contact YouTube?
You can contact them through Twitter

Reactions: 4
Looking at this at the most basic level, you have Chris and Sarah who made a mistake that was dangerous. They were then called out on it. Yes most people would then feel embarrassed, and may act defensively at the time because no one wants to be told they are wrong. But after going away and calming down a bit most people would realise that it's a good thing that they have been made aware before something terrible happened. Not still dragging it out many hours later! Just get the correct equipment and say you won't be going on the water without it.

They should have known by their ages and as parents of soon to be 5 children, that this is obviously dangerous. However, if they genuinely were not aware, then why not use all the money they claim to have to make other people aware? If they have managed to make it to nearly 40 with no idea, then clearly the current message isn't getting out there and more is needed.

I haven't seen anyone post about driving to their house and filming through their windows. The "road behind the house" they mention is the motorway. Of course many people drive on it, but it's not the kind of place you would pull over and spend all day staring at the motorway mansion is it? Their house is very visible. The pictures that have been posted on here that I have seen have been taken from google maps, to show their house from the motorway. So is it google that is the stalker weirdo? Google has a picture of my house too, so they must be.

It also doesn't take people hours to find out where they are staying. That's because there are not just a few people who are "obsessed" and spend hours trying to find it out, there are many people who live all over the place, and have been to many different places themselves so find it very easy to recognise the small details. I've never managed to figure out where they are, but from what I have seen it usually starts with someone saying they have been there and a quick search confirms it, or they have given away most of the information themselves!

Reactions: 29
I think I've lost brain cells reading the #ifamforlyf comments on the poor guys Facebook page.

If there was more to it than his video showed, they'll share their ring doorbell footage.
i swear 90% off the icult are either children or vulnerable adults!

Reactions: 24
I feel sad for the kayak guy, the ifam have gone to town on his reviews :rolleyes:

I wonder what Esme's main present was. I wonder if it was something to use on the water and therefore part of the "taking a break" could be because they won't be able to upload footage of the girls not wearing life vests now (guessing if they actually have ordered them, they will take a few days to arrive.)
We need to report as false reviews

Reactions: 17
If anything happens to that bloke thinking of l all the vulnerable obsessives that are fans and the pae dos that get their kicks from Chris’s filming of kids YouTube is 100% complicit. Can you make videos like that literally bullying and harassing a business because they say you’re not famous?
I reckon they been up all night every negative comment is gone 🤣 #livingthedream

Reactions: 16
So if our Calamitous hero was going to be threatening, aggressive and abusive, why on earth would he film the "confrontation" and upload it? I thought I couldn't possibly dislike this couple any more than I did - I was wrong, so very wrong.

Reactions: 45
Only 23k views on their taking a break rant, that’s pretty shocking. Their “fanbase” aren’t interested in them it’s the kids they want to see.

Reactions: 28
"we've had to come and sit in a bush"
Jesus wept! She can't even get that right, it's a tree!
Does anyone recognise the leaf that's just level to her shoulder? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
As much as I'd love for Chris and Sarah to get their comeuppance I've a feeling they'll come out of this smelling like roses as usual.
I really hope that this Kayaking guy takes it further and these 2 pricks get taken down a peg or two.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.