The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am off to bed but wonder how many pages I’ll have to catch up on tomorrow

better buy more popcorn in. 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
3C228BAE-298E-4E38-B3E5-D9D1425099B7.jpeg
Sorry for the crap quality. Don’t tend to take pictures of the signs, as I’m from the area and have common sense 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Cropped from a photo from a visit to Loch Lomond.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
have you ever heard if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything . Yes they may have done stuff wrong but really their human and can make mistakes words do really hurt just think how you would feel
If you class pointing out children being put in danger, children receiving zero education, children being exploited and used as carers for siblings, children receiving worse that sub-standard nutrition, children not having their health needs met as not nice, then no.

Reactions: 24
As I said before, we all make mistakes.
If you can't take any accountability for your actions, apologise without slating and pointing fingers, then so be it.
If the Queen personally had to come and tell you off for endangering your children, you would still find a way to blame.
You two took zero responsibility for any of your actions or the neglect you subject your children too.

Taking time off YouTube is the BEST outcome, purely because those children deserve your undivided attention. If it takes 'trolls' to make you stop and force you to spend quality time with your precious children, then every post have been worth it.

You are fond of saying that you don't need your children in the vlogs to make money. This is your chance to prove it.
They are NOT your possessions to use for content!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
“He was immediately aggressive.”

I’m seething. He was not aggressive at all. If anyone’s tone was off from the start, it was Chris.

“He said why don’t you use some common sense.”

No he didn’t. He said it doesn’t need to be a bylaw it should be a common sense law. A bit direct at most, but certainly not aggressive.

Reactions: 54
Did anyone else notice how yellow his eyes are? He doesn't look remotely healthy. On an aside, are we all finally going to Switzerland? Exciting times.

Reactions: 26
So he claim he did and does nothing weird or wrong. That isn’t what the police confirmed. This is why people won’t stop trying to get justice for those girls. And yes, there are people who are concerned about their children but the main reason they can’t go anywhere without being outed is because people want justice for those girls. The Majority of you tubers who have been involved in similar scandals deal with the same consequences. Or they leave or are made to leave yt altogether. Creeps and lazy have a brass neck as they’ve just continued to try and fool their young and vulnerable fans. They just claimed that their mental health matters too, but that Sarah took the p*ss out of the girls Chris groomed for having mental health problems when it all came out. She doesn’t give a damn about anyone else’s mental health. And neither does he.
I’ve been on tattle since all of this started and I’ll be surprised if they every stop vlogging.
I have so much more to say but I’ll need to stop or I’ll be here all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My thoughts:

- Taking a break from YouTube! I hope this is real.

- Lol. Mental stress. Like what you put those girls through, Creepy?

- Banged on the door? But the manager knocked your door? He didn't bang it according to the recording.

- Aggressively confronted? He wasn't aggressive.

- Some nobody? That nobody saves lives and cleans up the local area. bleeping vile twats.

- He wasn't posing as a ranger. He gave you his name and business card. Stop lying.

- Yeah, that's another lie. The owner would have easily been able to say he couldn't take the man to your pitch due to GDPR. Idiots.

- "He used the excuse..." No, he was there to tell you to be safe and to keep your children safe. Why are you lying? Everyone has seen the videos.

- Lazy, stop lying. You've looked through the whole comment section on the Facebook page.

- He didn't twist a single thing you said, Creepy.

- I've never heard so much bullshit.

- Here we go... Weirdos... No. Nobody had even heard of this kayaking place before this morning. Stop using us as an excuse for your idiotic behaviour.

- Creepy, stop lying. Pretending you've never done anything. You've groomed teenagers. Police confirmed that. You've cheated on your wife multiple time with plenty of evidence to back that up. You can tell you're lying by how tense you are. Must be difficult living with the guilt the whole time. Probably why you spend so much time cleaning your floors.

- Mentally done with it? Then piss off. Get the duck off YouTube. Send your kids back to school. Go find a rock to crawl under.

- The kayak guy posted that in jest. It is a byelaw.

- Someone dab off the children on the bingo card, please.

- Signs can be dabbed off too.

- Take your ✨family memories✨ off YouTube then. Stop blaming everyone else.

- Still waiting for any of these people you're mentioning to be dealt with...

- Someone caring for your children's safety is a jobsworth.

- Keep going. 🍿🍿🍿 You know we love a good rant 😉 you know it's a good one when Sarah turns into a lobster. Not sure what's going on with Creepy's yellow eyes though.

- DISGOOOSTING!

- No. You're bleeping tit parents. That's why you've not just said "we fucked up, we've learnt from it and we've bought life jackets".

- A dream life? Isolated from everyone. Exploited and paraded round daily for perverts online. No real education. No healthy diet. No exercise. Clothes that fall apart after one wear. A clinical house that isn't safe. No life jackets in the middle of a loch... Definitely the dream right there 🤨

- Once again, Creepy. You're a grooming cheat.

- "We don't do wrong things ever!" Wow, narcissism.

What a total pity party that was. How long do we reckon they'll disappear for? I give it a week until they realise the mortgage needs paying.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
That poor bloke is being dragged through the mud now by the weird grown women that are obsessed with this breed that call themselves family. Destroying a small business in the process. Sarah ingham you fat bleeping mammal focus on your bleeping kids for once in your life, destroying a small business over your own pathetic smelly ego. The woman that screeches down the camera how she will always support a small business, but will destroy one that doesn't lick her big fat ass. Vile vile woman.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Is there anyone else who can’t watch the video due to it making them cringe? I can’t deal with the confrontation lol
Fellow cringer. I can’t watch the one of him skating out of the lift without putting my gum shield in.
[/QUOTE]
I actually can’t either. I started to and felt so uncomfortable I stopped. I’ve had to get the gist of it from here. It’s the same when a tv presenter goes and confronts a cowboy builder. However much anger I feel for the poor family or elderly person etc that the builder has ripped off, I cringe at the confrontation. Maybe I’ll bring myself to watch today’s offering at some point but at the moment no, I haven’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When Chris said there was a bang at the door “ this morning “ when they where all having breakfast! It was definitely nearer lunch time! Also, all I could concentrate on was Sarah’s hair 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🔮 i have an itch that some tit is gonna hit the fan in the near future 😌 smth about chris, therefore the heavy emphasis on him being a nice, boring and normal dad that never ever did something wierd/bad/illegal

Reactions: 25
Finger must be firmly on the delete button tonight, nothing but brown noses on the comments tonight stroking their over inflated ego, not a bad word being said about them 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 23
LOL
Ok my daughter came across the video on TikTok and I was explaining it all to her.

her reply? “Is this their first day on the internet?”

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I know I’ve already said this today but I’m sure there is something wrong with her. He’s talking to the camera and she’s in the background almost acting tipsy, really strange.
I’m also loving how all the female ifam are crawling out of the rotten woodwork & the absolute hilarious bit? They all resemble what Sarah could have been without exploiting her kids. All the see-through legging wearing type, primarni sandals in the summer and fugg boots, lopped to one side in the winter. Have stay at home mummy in their bio and a snap chat filter for good measure. 🤣🤣 and you know what? Not one of the fuckers can spell!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
They wouldn't be stressed if they didn't make YouTube videos. They'd have a nice (I was going to say quiet, but they're foghorns) life. Their break will do them good, shame they'll be back soon, got to pay that hefty mortgage, never mind the families mental health.

Reactions: 18
Wouldn't be an Ingham holiday without a rant 😆😆
Chris ' Isabelle is looking after the kids'!
I really thought he was gonna start shouting, which he so wanted to do 😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
have you ever heard if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything . Yes they may have done stuff wrong but really their human and can make mistakes words do really hurt just think how you would feel
Normally I'd be inclined to agree, but it's the repeated nature of what they do wrong and the fact they never ever take responsibility for it.

Would I be a bit miffed if anyone came up to me and said I was doing something wrong? Yes, probably, but the difference is I'd like to think I'd be polite and take on board what they'd said, be over apologetic and probably cry into my brew fir 5 minutes. But I would not ever dream of spouting some "I'm famous" line or I'm better than you rubbish.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.