The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have you ever heard if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything . Yes they may have done stuff wrong but really their human and can make mistakes words do really hurt just think how you would feel
Are you saying he sent those messages to underage girls by mistake?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
lazy butting in makes it worse Love how they have to throw money in also Tens of thousands 😂 they will still film and then use it for days when baby comes 🤬 He couldn't even address what people say about him It was just such a rude vlog Why not do a vlog on water safety like lazy said?? They have made it 100times worse and still kept on about laws not that want to protect the kids! I just can't get over how rude it was!

Reactions: 38
I'm back for the rant!!

Missed you all!!

Missed the rants!!

If I wanna be famous on the Internet... I'll be famous on the Internet! (after I've scoffed ma burga for ma tea)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It cost 10s of thousands to sort each troll out, is she hiring a hitman each time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 55
have you ever heard if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything . Yes they may have done stuff wrong but really their human and can make mistakes words do really hurt just think how you would feel
Say what?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You could see her anger.

Also mr "never done weird things" sarahs face said it all during that bit

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Guys the ifam are spelling it as 'lock' now. I can't. They really are special breeds

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Inghams: Nasty kayak nobody posted extremely blurry pics of our children that were already on the internet to highlight water safety!

Inghams: Exploits their own children’s bodies on thumbnails for perverts to prey on.

There's no hope for them. They will never see the light.

Reactions: 45
Jobsworth, nobody? Who the duck do you two think you are? Sarah do you forget who you are? From nothing and now you can freely shop at b&m! Living the dream! Take away your YouTube pennies and your still the seacroft scrubber that should be living next door to your sister. And Chris you’re the guy at school, everyone thought was weird and probably smelt of BO and the only tit you touched until you met Sarah was grooming granny’s!
What an arrogant pair. I hope that guy is send a cease and desist tomorrow!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Yawn.

Tattle would never let anyone post a drive by of someone's house. We have standards here thank you very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
When I die, I want this played at my funeral.
O. M. G. I don’t know what to think 😳 I’ve never seen this before. I watched it in bewilderment, it finished, there was a pause and I burst out laughing. What is he doing! Other than being a total and utter twonk of course 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when they've paid tens of thousands of pounds to have me removed from the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.