The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused. What exactly costs 10's of 1000's of £s????? That pair could not lie straight in bed 🤣
Honestly how do they expect to remove someone from the internet, the internet is a place where literally ANYTHING can be posted for better or for the worst. I'm sure no one in their right mind would decide to leave all the horrible stuff on the internet alone (like they ACTUAL horrible things that should be removed) and remove comments about how awful we find a lazy, lying cow and her nonce grooming husband.

Sorry for the spam posts. I just wanted to get everything off my chest

Reactions: 17
It's only been three years that we've been waiting for a sit down video from Chris showing and explaining why every allegation against him is wrong, Can he FINALLY clear it up once and for all instead of constantly going round the houses. He seems very reluctant to 🤷‍♀️

Did he send those messages to 16 year old J. and if so why?

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
This video was way better than the tit that would have been esmes birthday part 1 vlog! It is funny when they do the ranting videos…..they try and play the victims!
let’s have a guess at how long this break from YouTube will be 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You can tell they are truly rattled because bad boy Chris isn't pulling his weird eyebrows and doing his ott daft accents.

That weasels changed his jogging bottoms at least twice today I'm tell you now.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Towards the end of the rant lazy kept putting her hand on her stomach and making faces miming ow, wonder how long it takes for them to click bait the stress it’s caused on the baby, they’ve blown this so out of proportion, made them self look bigger fools and lying to make people feel sorry for them, throwing shade in too about him not being a weirdo, the police say different creepy!
Yes we've noticed that the baby is punching her from the inside saying you better get me a buoyancy aid you witch. But yes cue a trip to the hospital because she can't feel the baby move . Compo face at the ready .
I've not seen one person defend them on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Chris saying they're teenagers. So is isla a teenager then and is esme no and certainly not jace only isabelle is. When Chris said they're famous. Why did he have to say it like that. Sounds awful. Just say you're on youtube. Love how the man says "you're not famous". He shows Chris what a real man is. Him and Sarah can't do what they like.
I'll say they'll be more nervous now of giving away locations of where they are and out and about in case they're approached by more people

Reactions: 31
Sounds like Switzerland is back on - will the Inghams pay for our PCR tests?

On a more serious note though is anyone opening a book to take bets when they'll be uploading again, if so put me down for Thursday. Ta very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Google narcissist..one word Ingham’s! Words fail me, I actually felt more sorry for him than her and her hard face, she’s raging more so the fact they lose income than ANYTHING! Mention of kids safety on the water? HELL NO!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
All a scoliister will say is you put your self on line .you make memory's on your own accord not all over Internet no just greedy for money putting kids in danger we see the dangers we act on them to try save them from harm but they can never see it . There more worried there gonna lose everything they have ,u can't tell me there still stacked with money I dont belive it thats my rant

Reactions: 15
OH. EMM. GEE!
You guys I can not keep up. There are a very lot of messages to read. Really brightening my mood after a bad day. Karma really is a little witch ain’t she 🤣 Mr Kayak Man you are a legend.
Does this mean that the Tattle field trip to Switzerland is on? Bagsy Top Bunk, hope there is Toblerones. I’ll sneak us some orange Twirls if I can.

I ❤ Tattle Fam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sarah making sure she gets her “ouch” I’m in pain shots in.
So all the ifam feel sorry for the stress this is causing on a poor pregnant lady
Chris with his crocodile tears at the end….

I see better acting on Hollyoaks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So Mr Ingram has never done anything wrong, and he's pulled the mental health card. They say they are taking a break, but they'll be back within days with some excuse about coming back due to all the love and support they've had. Which is absolute BS, because if there's no vlog, there's no money. What a cock. And as for her, she can't even look at the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
omg, missed a day on the last thread and popped on at tea time to catch up 6 hours later just got onto this thread still on page 1 to see that you guys have reached page 44 already :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️ I need to sleep now, i'm going to have an early start tomorrow to try and catch up :ROFLMAO:.By the way Mr Kayak is a legend, nobody told them lifejackets are needed ? i mean common sense should tell you, (even if you are a bit thick) however we know you are both lacking in that Lazy & Creepy, however on the euro roadtrip of dreams i'm positive the need for lifejackets etc was mentioned when your young children were in the sea on the sup boards and in the lake !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
O. M. G. I don’t know what to think 😳 I’ve never seen this before. I watched it in bewilderment, it finished, there was a pause and I burst out laughing. What is he doing! Other than being a total and utter twonk of course 🤣🤣
That was from his 'monster hardcore rescue mission drive' aka when he flew back from Benidorm last August to collect his car and drive to continue their epic tour of Europe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.