The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently they want to come after trolls ( I skipped though to the end) so good luck with that, I don’t think tattle will be handing out names or IP adresses and we aren’t threatening violence so police won’t care.
There aren't enough lawyers or police in the universe to tackle everybody they think is a troll so I reckon we're safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🚨The rant is up, I repeat the rant is up! 🚨

So Chris didn't know he was being filmed but he's on film asking why he's filming him...

Sarah posts Instagram story that she didn't hear the conversation but now she's heard the whole thing 🤔
They forget their lies so fast.

Now I really am going haha

• Haha
Reactions: 71
How come Chris wasn’t this cocky to the man trying to help keep their children safe earlier in the day !!

Reactions: 39
I can’t watch all of it as they’re pissing me off. Again taking no responsibility and the nerve to say the man was a nobody. They are nobody and the man wasn’t rude. We have video proof you idiot 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Do you think they actually see what they do is wrong? Are they really thick that everyone else is the bad guys other than them

Reactions: 34
So they think they will have a few days off and come back like nothing happened and all forgotten?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Banging on the door”

hun we all saw him approach your chavavan, he didn’t bang on the door at all. That entire video was cringe from start to finish!!

Reactions: 52
I won’t watch at I cba.
It is sad that they can’t see that they are the ones who cause this stuff to blow up. They could have handled this so much better, of course some people will always dislike them and use any excuse to be horrible but the majority of people don’t care that much about what they do until they start kicking off like they have done today.

Reactions: 20
This is digs at tattle but safe to say I haven't seen any of us here go to their house and film inside windows and post all about it? Babes get the facts

Reactions: 47
This is digs at tattle but safe to say I haven't seen any of us here go to their house and film inside windows and post all about it? Babes get the facts
Also if they didn’t show off the entire house and make it so damn obviously where they live it would be more private.

Reactions: 33
Also if they didn’t show off the entire house and make it so damn obviously where they live it would be more private.
They also said they weren’t going to make the layout of the house obvious either but look how that ended. Idiots

Reactions: 44
Do they not realise the whole video is on tiktok with nearly 70 k likes

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.